Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 07:25 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,554,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
A driver pulled over by a cop has a license with a photo. Duh!
Whatever the case my state House Republican leader has publicly admitted that the proposed law was about voter suppression. Your argument is with him, not me. As far as the race card goes, when over 40% of your party believes the president was born in Kenya you can`t run from the race card screaming "LIBERAL" without looking both foolish and dishonest.
Mike Turzai: Voter ID helps GOP win state - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com
Once again you provide proof that, to put it mildly, you make up anything you want in support of your liberal positions.

The point is, if you have a drivers license you have picture ID. If you get pulled over without it, what do you think happens? All is forgiven? Hardly.

In addition, you have no idea what "my party" actually is. Find of post of mine supporting a given party without question, again making suppositions to suit your self.

BTW, if you can actually think beyond political biases, do some research and find any comment that I have posted questioning where Obama was born. You can't. So you just made up another lie.

Sometimes I pity you. Then you go and make a post like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2014, 08:07 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
I constantly hear people b....ing and crying about voting ID laws.
I just got my voter registration certificate.
Why is it still a piece of paper?
I have photo ID from my high school, from my university, from my work, my credit card has my picture on it.

Wouldn't it make sense to give people a voter registration ID with their photo on it?
That might be the problem.... makes too much sense.
I have long wondered that myself. Sign em up, line em up for a picture! Please note I'm taking no position on voter ID.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections