Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 02:28 PM

878 posts, read 737,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
So showing her interview with Katie Couric and how utterly incompetent she was was dishonest?
You forget that Palin took on two governors who were highly skilled in political debating policy and had incredible war chests. Palin debated them three times on issues such as oil and gas, budgets, fiscal reforms, taxes, the seafood and timber industry, healthcare, veterans benefits, judicial appointments and national interests whipping them both for the governorship. She is very smart. Bill Clinton during the 2010 mid-term campaign about 2 weeks before election day was interviewed on national TV and sent a message to the democrat candidates and their supporters saying "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me". He said that because she was campaigning for her political endorsements and drawing massive crowds and support for them at rallies putting their democrats election chances in jeopardy. 95 % of her endorsements won and she helped lead the GOP and TEA Party to take back the House of Representatives. Palin would make a formidable candidate and she wouldn't hold back going after Hillary. She has always attacked her opponents by ignoring political correctness and going for the juggler. That's how she beat Governor Frank Murkowski and Incumbent Governor Tony Knowles. And here is another fact, she was the 14th person in our nations history to beat a incumbent governor at that time back in 2006.

Old 02-09-2014, 02:33 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,226,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
So showing her interview with Katie Couric and how utterly incompetent she was was dishonest?
We can find numerous examples of prominent politicians being wrong or incorrect, however, we only focus on the very few. I say, big deal. President Obama says one thing and does another and is on record saying there are 57 states in this country.

I like her view for the nation, her common sense and her fight for moral values. If not her, I want someone like her in office instead of the corrupt fool there now.

Old 02-09-2014, 02:35 PM

Sarah Palin speaks on Oil And Gas issues. This woman knows what she is talking about!

Sarah Palin on Energy Policy, Oil, and Energy Independence !! - YouTube

Old 02-09-2014, 02:55 PM

1,256 posts, read 4,194,922 times
There's insane, and then there's insane.

Old 02-09-2014, 03:03 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,690,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
I admire her for standing strong in her views, even if I do not always agree with her, I would support her, but no, I do not think she will be the next anything except for speaker, demanding top fees.

Old 02-09-2014, 03:27 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,254,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Lol--Karl Rove will have her knocked off before she ever got off of that bus that she hid in during the 2012 elections. I really like Steve Schmidt but he is still trying to recover his reputation as a campaign adviser/strategist after putting her on the McCain ticket. Like everyone else, I think the second article says it all.

Old 02-09-2014, 03:32 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,254,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
You forget that Palin took on two governors who were highly skilled in political debating policy and had incredible war chests. Palin debated them three times on issues such as oil and gas, budgets, fiscal reforms, taxes, the seafood and timber industry, healthcare, veterans benefits, judicial appointments and national interests whipping them both for the governorship.
You forgot that she thinks North Korea is our ally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
She is very smart.
Ok, for a while I thought you were actually serious.

Old 02-09-2014, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
You forgot that she thinks North Korea is our ally.
And you forgot our putative president thought we had 57 states and that the constitution was written 20 centuries ago.

Obama: Constitution written "20 centuries" ago - YouTube

Old 02-09-2014, 04:34 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,964,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I wish. It would take a couple miracles. Like news outlets reporting honestly and the population thinking for themselves critically.
So they too could see Russia from their backyard, as if that is foreign policy experience. Or maybe Snooki having a different ethnic background qualifies as foreign policy experience now.

There are good candidates within the party. To even mention her as if she is one is demeaning to them. She isn't.

Old 02-09-2014, 04:40 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,666,916 times
I would vote for her.

She's infinitely smarter than the zero IQ bozo chimp we have now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
So they too could see Russia from their backyard, as if that is foreign policy experience. Or maybe Snooki having a different ethnic background qualifies as foreign policy experience now.

There are good candidates within the party. To even mention her as if she is one is demeaning to them. She isn't.
And there are still people who can't tell Tina Fey from Sarah Palin. After all this time.

I'd be embarrassed, but typically, those types have no shame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections