U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-19-2014, 09:23 AM
 
Location: SF Bay Area
14,330 posts, read 19,019,556 times
Reputation: 18436

Advertisements

Scott Walker in serious trouble. Not hard to believe that he was considered a presidential candidate by the GOP. He certainly has wrecked WI, now one of the most stagnant states in the country.

Wisconsin Court Releases Thousands Of Scott Walker Aide Emails

 
Old 02-19-2014, 09:52 AM
 
7,546 posts, read 4,052,852 times
Reputation: 2871
Op's posts are soooo fraudulent. First; the e-mails are four years or older and have already been through the legal processes, which is why they are now becoming public. Since no charges were filed against Walker, it is expected there is nothing to see here. Except for voyeuristic, curtain peeking pwogwessives.

Second, Wisconsin has the second highest percentage of manufacturing share of total jobs in the US, at 16.1%. Manufacturing is sick in all of the U.S. for many reasons; cost, NAFTA, unionization, etc. It is certainly not any particular administrations' fault. It is natural for manufacturing job loss to be stubbornly resistant to repair.

LOL.

Don't expect another post from OP. Drive by posting is the style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Scott Walker in serious trouble. Not hard to believe that he was considered a presidential candidate by the GOP. He certainly has wrecked WI, now one of the most stagnant states in the country.

Wisconsin Court Releases Thousands Of Scott Walker Aide Emails
 
Old 02-19-2014, 02:32 PM
 
Location: LaValle,WI
108 posts, read 88,336 times
Reputation: 73
Walker is going to win by a very sizeable margin. Love how someone in California pretends to have a clue about the situation here.
 
Old 02-19-2014, 02:37 PM
 
8,063 posts, read 3,621,800 times
Reputation: 2449
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Op's posts are soooo fraudulent. First; the e-mails are four years or older and have already been through the legal processes, which is why they are now becoming public. Since no charges were filed against Walker, it is expected there is nothing to see here. Except for voyeuristic, curtain peeking pwogwessives.

Second, Wisconsin has the second highest percentage of manufacturing share of total jobs in the US, at 16.1%. Manufacturing is sick in all of the U.S. for many reasons; cost, NAFTA, unionization, etc. It is certainly not any particular administrations' fault. It is natural for manufacturing job loss to be stubbornly resistant to repair.

LOL.

Don't expect another post from OP. Drive by posting is the style.
I love it when some set the record straight. It goes to show you that the Libs and the DNC is on a mission to destroy everyone who falls in their glide path!
 
Old 02-19-2014, 02:56 PM
 
Location: Tampa Florida
22,243 posts, read 14,734,919 times
Reputation: 4583
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Scott Walker in serious trouble. Not hard to believe that he was considered a presidential candidate by the GOP. He certainly has wrecked WI, now one of the most stagnant states in the country.

Wisconsin Court Releases Thousands Of Scott Walker Aide Emails
Well, with GOP heroes like Christie, Walker, Rubio and their lead spokesperson Nugent, how could the Repubs be in trouble?
 
Old 02-19-2014, 03:16 PM
 
7,546 posts, read 4,052,852 times
Reputation: 2871
Your just sore union man, because Gov Walker got the public unions under control and out of the state taxpayers' pockets.

Fact: Prior to Gov Walker's legislation, the WEA Trust (Wisconsin Education Association) was the only source from which local school districts could purchase health insurance. Once the market was opened up by the Wisconsin legislature and Gov Walker, school districts could choose whom they bought their insurance plans. Most bought coverage from other insurers, thus lowering their cost.

Fact: Wisconsin state property taxes are actually decreasing; however, actions by local governments are actually increasing the total property tax bill slightly. Had the state led by Walker not taken their action, then the increases would have been even greater than the typical $11 increase over two years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Well, with GOP heroes like Christie, Walker, Rubio and their lead spokesperson Nugent, how could the Repubs be in trouble?
 
Old 02-20-2014, 05:32 AM
 
12,376 posts, read 6,865,585 times
Reputation: 5944
With all the lies, big labor money possible and help from your fellow *******s around the country you liberal morons still couldn't recall Scott Walker, your anger and frustration will be downright pleasurable following the midterms when you are literally crushed.
 
Old 02-20-2014, 05:33 AM
 
Location: Tampa Florida
22,243 posts, read 14,734,919 times
Reputation: 4583
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Your just sore union man, because Gov Walker got the public unions under control and out of the state taxpayers' pockets.

Fact: Prior to Gov Walker's legislation, the WEA Trust (Wisconsin Education Association) was the only source from which local school districts could purchase health insurance. Once the market was opened up by the Wisconsin legislature and Gov Walker, school districts could choose whom they bought their insurance plans. Most bought coverage from other insurers, thus lowering their cost.

Fact: Wisconsin state property taxes are actually decreasing; however, actions by local governments are actually increasing the total property tax bill slightly. Had the state led by Walker not taken their action, then the increases would have been even greater than the typical $11 increase over two years.
Union man? I was in the UAW for a 3 month period in the summer of 64, but beyond that..... pretty much white collar and Management for about 40 years. But, I am aware that Unions have enabled an employee negotiating strength that benefitted the American Middle Class and Businesses. Seems to me, that strength is sorely needed again. I guess that comes from paying attention to what is happening instead of blind obedience to the "Corporate Personhood"..
 
Old 02-20-2014, 05:35 AM
 
307 posts, read 291,517 times
Reputation: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Scott Walker in serious trouble. Not hard to believe that he was considered a presidential candidate by the GOP. He certainly has wrecked WI, now one of the most stagnant states in the country.

Wisconsin Court Releases Thousands Of Scott Walker Aide Emails
wrecked? lo they have a budget surplus.
 
Old 02-20-2014, 11:29 AM
 
Location: Home, Home on the Front Range
21,026 posts, read 15,233,614 times
Reputation: 11768
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Well, with GOP heroes like Christie, Walker, Rubio and their lead spokesperson Nugent, how could the Repubs be in trouble?
Got me. With performance like this, what's not to like:


Scott Walker's Wisconsin Leads the Nation in New Unemployment Claims, Again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top