Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2014, 09:07 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Every one seems to get the "truth" but you!
Like I said
Either way you'll just make a silly comment having nothing of substance to it or

consistent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2014, 09:17 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,733,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Then why the silly questions? Because you believed a few posters who have proven themselves to be untrustworthy posters?

Isn't it rather silly to NOT think blacks support dems?

I don't know what the h*** you're talking about. You are now back to saying that there is something suspicious about blacks voting for Cochran. THERE ISN'T.

Blacks are as free as you are to cast their legal votes in what seems to them their best interests. And there isn't a single thing you can do about it.

Exactly which posters and posts do you think I am being fooled by?

Old 08-21-2014, 07:35 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
No that''s your twisted agenda, but you're not interested in the truth so you keep making things up.

I've already answered that multiple times. Why ask when you refuse to pay attention? You keep playing childish games, falsely testifying and hoping for a "gotcha" moment. You're not interested in the truth.
Mississippi has rules against voting in the democratic primary and then the republican runoff. I have to explain that yet again?
Only, there weren't enough people who voted in the Democratic primary and then the Republican runoff to overturn the election. Cochran won by almost 8000 votes. McDaniel didn't identify 8000+ votes cast in the runoff by voters who also voted in the Democratic primary.

Old 08-21-2014, 08:30 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,866,999 times
Meanwhile, McDaniel keeps up the fleecing of the flock:

"Chris McDaniel, the failed GOP candidate who is contesting the primary results for U.S. Senate, is continuing his fundraising efforts as the court phase of challenge kicks off.

Despite the odd timing, following the first hearing before Judge Hollis McGehee, McDaniel's campaign sent out a fundraising email asking people to contribute at least $35 to his efforts."

McDaniel asks for more money as Senate challenge starts

Despite the fact that most judicial watchers think this effort has very little chance of success, it won't stop McDaniel from grifting as much money as possible while he can.

Quote:
The one spewing nonsense is you with your vapid idiotic posts. Your posts add nothing to the discussion except to show proof of inbreeding.
Why have I had several comments removed from this thread for being "rude" yet things like this from this poster are routinely allowed to stand?

Old 08-21-2014, 01:44 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,341,507 times
Has McDaniel learned the art of the grift from his endorser Palin?
Maybe. It will be interesting to see how much of the money he actually spends on this effort.

I seriously doubt his challenge will succeed in anything but lining his pockets. That should assuage his hurt feelings a lot, though.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
I don't know what the h*** you're talking about. You are now back to saying that there is something suspicious about blacks voting for Cochran. THERE ISN'T.
I'm not back to saying anything. I've always said blacks do not support republicans.

Quote:
Blacks are as free as you are to cast their legal votes in what seems to them their best interests. And there isn't a single thing you can do about it.
Who said I wanted to do something about it? That's your twisted agenda.

Quote:
Exactly which posters and posts do you think I am being fooled by?
You're memory that bad or is falsely playing the race card something you do so often you get confused? Tell us why you falsely played the race card against me by saying I don't want blacks to vote.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 08-22-2014 at 01:22 AM..

Old 08-22-2014, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Only, there weren't enough people who voted in the Democratic primary and then the Republican runoff to overturn the election. Cochran won by almost 8000 votes. McDaniel didn't identify 8000+ votes cast in the runoff by voters who also voted in the Democratic primary.
We don't know for sure what exactly what context is being used as far as illegal as well as irregular. I believe illegal is those who voted in the democratic primary and then the republican runoff. Irregular I believe is the process which includes unsecured inventory of ballots and ballot boxes. As far as the totals and what they mean, i've been waiting for the court case to find out.

found about 3,500 people who illegally voted in the June 3 Democratic primary and June 24 runoff. McDaniel said workers found about 9,500 “irregular” votes and 2,275 “improperly” cast absentee ballots, though the campaign hasn’t said what made those votes irregular.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Meanwhile, McDaniel keeps up the fleecing of the flock:

"Chris McDaniel, the failed GOP candidate who is contesting the primary results for U.S. Senate, is continuing his fundraising efforts as the court phase of challenge kicks off.

Despite the odd timing, following the first hearing before Judge Hollis McGehee, McDaniel's campaign sent out a fundraising email asking people to contribute at least $35 to his efforts."

McDaniel asks for more money as Senate challenge starts

Despite the fact that most judicial watchers think this effort has very little chance of success, it won't stop McDaniel from grifting as much money as possible while he can.
Because fund raising is bad when someone you don't like does it. Its fleecing when another candidate does it, it's no problem when your candidate does it. Understood

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Why have I had several comments removed from this thread for being "rude" yet things like this from this poster are routinely allowed to stand?
waahhhh

Still waiting for you to show proof I dont want blacks to vote.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Has McDaniel learned the art of the grift from his endorser Palin?
Prove McDaniel is a grifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Maybe. It will be interesting to see how much of the money he actually spends on this effort.

I seriously doubt his challenge will succeed in anything but lining his pockets. That should assuage his hurt feelings a lot, though.
The McDaniel campaign was ~350k in the black. That's another thing you don't know but it wont stop you from making silly tabloid posts will it? Go ahead and show proof McDaniel is scamming his donors.

Speaking of scamming. Have you commented on Cochrans campaign scamming black voters since that is a known fact? Where is that post?

Old 08-22-2014, 08:08 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Because fund raising is bad when someone you don't like does it. Its fleecing when another candidate does it, it's no problem when your candidate does it. Understood

waahhhh

Still waiting for you to show proof I dont want blacks to vote.
So you're thrilled that blacks voted for Cochran???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections