Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 04:02 AM

37,173 posts, read 19,194,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Many women like the GOP, but of course, any conservative woman will be trashed by the liberals. There are many women who are opposed to abortion. There's A LOT of younger people who lean conservative and don't blindly follow what the media tells them to. It gives me hope.

And last time I checked Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, Nikki Haley, Jan Brewer, Susana Martinez, Bobby Jindahl, Marco Rubio, Condi Rice, Herman Cain, Ben Carson, and Michelle Bachman aren't white men.
I don't think that's quite enough votes to win. What are the republicans doing about Hispanics except hiring them at half wages?

The GOP will not solve its problems until they can recognize that they have problems. Pure and simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2014, 04:11 AM

37,173 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Good luck with that. She has way to many skeletons and is perceived as selling out to Obama. Clinton made a deal with Obama. A deal with the Devil if you will.

Obama: I pay for your Presidential run and join the Obama Club. Do not run against me and do not campaign against me. Do not speak against me. Kiss the ring of Obama

Clinton sold her soul and a deal was made.

Something like that!

Huntsman is being pushed by Liberals and Dem's. We have seen this before!
Obama doesn't have enough money to pay for a presidential run for Hillary. He also has been making overtures to Liz Warren for a little while, and Liz is out now testing the waters with a series of appearances and speeches.

A lot of Liberals on this board told you in 2011 that the GOP needed to broaden its base in order to win, and the republican candidate got steamrolled. You can make all the excuses you want, but until you can drag youth, ethnics, and women in wholesale herds back under the tent, the GOP as we knew it is finished. The logical first step is divorcing the Tea Twits who are constantly generating negative news cycles and making absurd statements to the press.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:06 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deckdoc View Post
AAhh!!! finally someone who will only support someone that runs on the platform of making alcohol illegal!

That is the drug that s worse than pot or even cocaine!
Its the kind of example I do not want to be glorified. Most people do not consume alcohol on a daily basis and your point is not what we are really speaking towards.

Just icing on the cake on why Huntsman does not represent Conservatives. I recommend he signs up democrat and run against Clinton for the nomination.

Old 07-17-2014, 06:24 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Hillary has no Chance. All we have to do is run down the list.

White Water to Benghazi

Huntsman is too Democrat for me and I am frankly surprise that Jon Huntsman is not running for the Democratic Ticket.

I do care for any public leader supporting and legalizing any drug that dumbs down America.
Where do you think you're going to find a Prohibition candidate?

Old 07-17-2014, 06:29 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:

Just icing on the cake on why Huntsman does not represent Conservatives. I recommend he signs up democrat and run against Clinton for the nomination.
Along with Christie.

Old 07-17-2014, 06:30 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Where do you think you're going to find a Prohibition candidate?
Bloomberg?

Old 07-17-2014, 10:13 AM

18,665 posts, read 19,968,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Its funny how Democrats act like its impossible for Republicans to win the next election. You really think somebody like Joe Biden would have an easy victory.
The Dems will win POTUS with ease,until the GOP rebrands themselves in a manner the Blue Wall finds acceptable.

Old 07-17-2014, 10:29 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,953,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
The Dems will win POTUS with ease,until the GOP rebrands themselves in a manner the Blue Wall finds acceptable.
"The Blue Wall" isn't too happy with the current Democrat President, so I wouldn't be so sure that everyone is as eager to elect another Democrat as you are.

Old 07-17-2014, 10:30 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what about huntsman do you believe makes him the pick of "left wing nut jobs"?
You didn't ask me but

From an old post of mine:

He (Huntsman) was so far out of the race the last time that no one bothered to dig up stuff on him. You think after 2 terms of Obama, no one is going to mention that Huntsman told Obama he was a remarkable leader (and underlined it in case Obama didn't appreciate the sucking up the first time he read it) at the same time they are reminding voters that Huntsman was an Obama political appointee? Or mention that he worked under Hillary Clinton, a woman he said was charming and personable? I'm not even sure her family thinks she's charming.

Seriously, could you see the anti-Huntsman ads from both the Republican nominees and Hillary Clinton?

Old 07-17-2014, 10:33 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,293,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
"The Blue Wall" isn't too happy with the current Democrat President, so I wouldn't be so sure that everyone is as eager to elect another Democrat as you are.
In that case, Republicans should be leading in the national and swing state 2016 polls. They're all trailing in the national polls and are losing most of the swing state polls as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections