U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-12-2014, 09:15 PM
 
Location: Here
10,866 posts, read 11,940,590 times
Reputation: 5986

Advertisements

This lady has to be THE biggest idiot on either side of the aisle.

Nancy Pelosi: Civilization ‘In Jeopardy’ If GOP Takes Senate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-12-2014, 09:29 PM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,053 posts, read 29,538,049 times
Reputation: 7830
Yeah, that was a pretty over dramatic comment to make.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2014, 09:31 PM
 
3,667 posts, read 2,335,129 times
Reputation: 1970
I'll take "stupid political comments for $800" Alex
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2014, 09:40 PM
 
12,045 posts, read 5,718,913 times
Reputation: 7054
I'll put Sheila Jackson Lee against Pelosi any day -- and take home the money. Pelosi will eat her dust.

The Constitution Is 400 Years Old and More Pearls From Sheila Jackson Lee - The Dailey Beast, 3/13/14
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2014, 10:18 PM
 
3,624 posts, read 3,090,723 times
Reputation: 1504
if the gop takes over, 1000 votes to repeal obama care, do nothing on immigration and then get crushed with the hillary blue wave in 16 where the dems take the senate and make large in roads to the house.

remember, the gop is only a white mans party. nobody else but them vote for republicans and they are dying off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2014, 10:20 PM
 
4,572 posts, read 2,978,387 times
Reputation: 3261
Now why don't the lefties here pick on this absolute moron they way they pick on Governor Palin?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2014, 10:21 PM
 
Location: Here
10,866 posts, read 11,940,590 times
Reputation: 5986
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
if the gop takes over, 1000 votes to repeal obama care, do nothing on immigration and then get crushed with the hillary blue wave in 16 where the dems take the senate and make large in roads to the house.

remember, the gop is only a white mans party. nobody else but them vote for republicans and they are dying off.

Puff..Puff..Pass. Is it still snowing up in CO?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2014, 10:40 PM
 
Location: WY
5,242 posts, read 3,758,706 times
Reputation: 5927
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
This lady has to be THE biggest idiot on either side of the aisle.

Nancy Pelosi: Civilization ‘In Jeopardy’ If GOP Takes Senate
I can't do it.

I tried but I just can't.

I clicked on the video and had to cut it off when that shrivelled up, overly effusive, overly medicated, shrivelled up old hag called the American public smart but then said that 50% of the public had no idea that this country has a mid-term election coming up - and then appealed to the audience (please love me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE) like an knock-kneed 12 year old school girl taking part in her first awkward debate, for women to vote because "when women succeed we ALL succeed".

I tried to watch your video. I really did. I wanted to watch it. I really did. But the level of her dumb-assedness is just too.........embarassing to waste my time on. I want that minute and a half of my life back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2014, 10:51 PM
 
17,497 posts, read 10,664,047 times
Reputation: 6746
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I can't do it.

I tried but I just can't.

I clicked on the video and had to cut it off when that shrivelled up, overly effusive, overly medicated, shrivelled up old hag called the American public smart but then said that 50% of the public had no idea that this country has a mid-term election coming up - and then appealed to the audience (please love me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE) like an knock-kneed 12 year old school girl taking part in her first awkward debate, for women to vote because "when women succeed we ALL succeed".

I tried to watch your video. I really did. I wanted to watch it. I really did. But the level of her dumb-assedness is just too.........embarassing to waste my time on. I want that minute and a half of my life back.
Maybe, she meant 50% of her own party doesn't know an election is coming up!

The name alone made me not want to listen, she is so phony with her botox and deer in the headlight look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2014, 12:08 AM
 
Location: Old Mother Idaho
21,482 posts, read 14,393,529 times
Reputation: 15883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Now why don't the lefties here pick on this absolute moron they way they pick on Governor Palin?
Mostly because she never quit anything she ever started, even if she grew tired of the job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top