Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 08:39 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times

Advertisements

Clinton may be approved by here base, she has no traction outside of here Party. Even he own party is stating she is too far right?

It will be interesting if she is strong enough to approved by Democrats.

Her record with both parties will be under close examination. That is here Non Record of Achievements.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2014, 08:44 AM

18,665 posts, read 19,970,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Clinton may be approved by here base, she has no traction outside of here Party. Even he own party is stating she is too far right?

It will be interesting if she is strong enough to approved by Democrats.
Just like 2008, she'll win the most votes of any Democrat during the primaries. Popular vote went HC +300k in 2008. She lost the delegate count.

It's a walk in the park for HC if she wants it.

Old 09-15-2014, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
Just like 2008, she'll win the most votes of any Democrat during the primaries. Popular vote went HC +300k in 2008. She lost the delegate count.

It's a walk in the park for HC if she wants it.
Good Point, but politicos has become a full contact sport. I though she better candidate than BO.

But what do I know , I'm only a conservative!

Old 09-15-2014, 09:41 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,010,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
so far she hasn't announced: OP what time do you think she is going to make the big announcement?
Unfortunately, the masses don't care about Benghazi, they are more concerned with ideology...and the ideology of the left is that they "champion" women's and minority causes...even if it's only in name.

Old 09-15-2014, 10:24 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
I thought the Dems were "pro-choice." If the Dems don't get at least one person to run against her, they lose the ability to chose their candidate and to hear them in the debates.

Old 09-15-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Unfortunately, the masses don't care about Benghazi, they are more concerned with ideology...and the ideology of the left is that they "champion" women's and minority causes...even if it's only in name.
Has our country gotten so selfish? As far as I am concern she has done justice to any of these so call woman issues.

Idea logy is weak. Actions speak Greatly.

Old 09-15-2014, 11:59 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,814,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Hillary Clinton will be in Iowa on Sunday, and the national press is dispensing with the formalities: She is running for president. No if's, and's or deeply personal decisions about it.
"You don't go to Iowa if you're not running."

It's still a rumor until the former Lady sings. I would have expected her to wait until after the November elections.

REPORTERS: Hillary Clinton Is Running For President
If you'd have read your own link, you would never have thought she wouldn't wait until after the first of the year.

You cite vague 'rumors' and can't (apparently) even find a link - seriously, you can find a link for any old nonsense somewhere on the internet - so you post a link that refutes your headline?

You richly deserve your own confusion.

Old 09-15-2014, 01:23 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
I think and hope you are wrong. No, it will not be a huge issue because time has a way of healing or at least makes us forget, but put that with other issues and she will not be a shoe in I do not think. If she is, she may have even more trouble running against whomever we nominate. She might get a little complacent.

Old 09-15-2014, 01:31 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I think and hope you are wrong. No, it will not be a huge issue because time has a way of healing or at least makes us forget, but put that with other issues and she will not be a shoe in I do not think. If she is, she may have even more trouble running against whomever we nominate. She might get a little complacent.
I kind of doubt she's going to be complacent after the way she was blindsided in 2008.

Old 09-15-2014, 01:49 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
"The masses" cared when it happened and wanted to know why. Then "the masses" got satisfactory answers and moved on. There's a difference between not caring and being able to accept reality as it is. The fact that the far right cannot accept reality does not mean that the sane portion of the country doesn't care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections