Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 11:47 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,519,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeSon504 View Post
Number one, prove its not a racist state? Number two, Liberals got issues too just like Conservatives. And lastly "race baiting"? Please, anything but. The truth will set you free my friend. Also pretty sad you can't call a spade a spade.
I think it's pretty clear to all here who the real racist is.

Old 11-18-2014, 11:56 AM

639 posts, read 820,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
You're the one that made the allegation. I'd say the burden of proof would be on you.
That would take all day so I'll give you a few examples. First of all how in the hell does a person like David Duke get elected as a state representative then on top of that gets major support for his Governor's run when the WHOLE WORLD new his racist background? The man came out and admitted he was a leader in KKK and expressed his dislike for minorities prior to running for any office but still had major support. I will say this though I do respect him for being honest about the way he feels UNLIKE alot of others who pretend not to be racist who damn well know they are.

Historically the south was and is racist. Louisiana is apart of the south, right? Ok, thank you. Now for another example everbody in Louisiana who wants Landrieu out of the Senate so badly "ALL OF A SUDDEN". I wonder why? While some of it may because you might feel she's doing a horrible job and I'm fine with that IF that's your ONLY reasoning. But you know damn well that's not the only reason why MOST Louisianians want her out of the Senate. The MAIN reason you want her out is because of her affilation with a certain President who happens to be black. I wonder who might that be? And don't get it twisted I don't agree with everything Senator Landrieu does or President Obama but the truth is the truth.

Check this FACT out. Louisiana is one of the poorest states in America I mean dirt poor but yet you hate President Obama and support Conservative agendas which do not and has never respected the plight of the poor and middle class. Proof how racist this state is and has been, more importantly proof how IGNORANT a lot of Louisianians are. I can go on and on for days, you can't be serious huh?

Old 11-18-2014, 12:05 PM

372 posts, read 449,954 times
I live here in Louisiana and every state has its racist. So are we gonna call every state a racist state? I support Landrieu actually. But I wouldn't call it a racist state...Louisiana is getting better. Everyone knows NativeSon504 is a Louisiana hater and New Orleans basher. His opinions are bias

Old 11-18-2014, 12:26 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,383,751 times
Quote:
That would take all day so I'll give you a few examples. First of all how in the hell does a person like David Duke get elected as a state representative then on top of that gets major support for his Governor's run when the WHOLE WORLD new his racist background? The man came out and admitted he was a leader in KKK and expressed his dislike for minorities prior to running for any office but still had major support.
And he ran for US senate in La and the majority voted against him.

Quote:
The MAIN reason you want her out is because of her affilation with a certain President who happens to be black. I wonder who might that be? And don't get it twisted I don't agree with everything Senator Landrieu does or President Obama but the truth is the truth.
That's not proof, just another worthless allegation. La has a two term non-white governor. The same state also put him in the U.S. House prior to that and he was also reelected.

Your point, again?

Quote:
Check this FACT out. Louisiana is one of the poorest states in America I mean dirt poor but yet you hate President Obama and support Conservative agendas which do not and has never respected the plight of the poor and middle class. Proof how racist this state is and has been, more importantly proof how IGNORANT a lot of Louisianians are. I can go on and on for days, you can't be serious huh?
You think Obama respects the plight of the poor and middle class? Are the poor and middle class better off than they were 6 years ago?

Fail.

Old 11-18-2014, 12:26 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,952,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj0065 View Post
I live here in Louisiana and every state has its racist. So are we gonna call every state a racist state? I support Landrieu actually. But I wouldn't call it a racist state...Louisiana is getting better. Everyone knows NativeSon504 is a Louisiana hater and New Orleans basher. His opinions are bias
Your candidate Mary Landrieu thinks Louisiana is a racist state. Take it up with her.

Old 11-18-2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj0065 View Post

LMBO....... Do you know who you are talking too? I am a New Orleans native born and raised. I am New Orleans to the core and I LOVE my city and state. Anyone who knows me will tell you that my friend. At the same time I will keep it 100% real, so that means addressesing the positives and negatives. However I do agree with you that every state has racist but you and I know its bigger here than MOST states and that is one of the reasons the state gets held back from being GREAT. Once again I've got nothing but love for Louisiana but its a must I keep it real and you should too cj.

Old 11-18-2014, 12:32 PM

Quote:
And he ran for US senate in La and the majority voted against him.

That's not proof, just another worthless allegation. La has a two term non-white governor. The same state also put him in the U.S. House prior to that and he was also reelected.

Your point, again?

You think Obama respects the plight of the poor and middle class? Are the poor and middle class better off than they were 6 years ago?

Fail.

Straight Denial my friend, typical though. I'll just leave at that. Whatever you say.

Old 11-18-2014, 12:36 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,383,751 times
Quote:
Straight Denial my friend, typical though. I'll just leave at that. Whatever you say.
What isn't true about what I said?

Old 11-18-2014, 01:04 PM

Quote:
What isn't true about what I said?

Sighhhhh...... but

1. Duke should have gotten NO votes for nothing and should have not being elected to NOTHING given his racist history PERIOD. Most states he would NOT have been elected to NOTHING especially outside the south.

2. You speak about two non white governors right? Now how old is Louisiana and how many governors they've had in there history all together and you rave about two. That's just like people raving about President Obama being first black President who got like 47% white vote. That's not saying anything when you look at how old the U.S. is.. And how many president's we went thru to FINALLY get a minority? I mean its progress but DAMN.

3. Why do you think the Affordable Care Act was even given birth and for whom? Why it took the "44th" President to acknowledge women deserve equal pay as to men and sign a bill ensuring that.

In the words of the Espn nfl countdown crew "CMON MAN"

Old 11-18-2014, 01:07 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,801,988 times
Quote:
Although that is some power its not the same power as being the CHAIRMAN which Landrieu is. I wonder why they did not offer him the chairman spot if he suplants Landrieu? Now that would be saying something. Also, of course they would "PROMISE" him a slot on Energy Committee to better his chances of winning the Senate seat, but I wouldn't be surprised and neither should you if he never sits on the committee. Fickle Louisianians.
And you think that Mary would remain Chairman in a Republican Senate.

Don't really know how these things work, do ya?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections