Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 01:21 PM

640 posts, read 817,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
And you think that Mary would remain Chairman in a Republican Senate.

Don't really know how these things work, do ya?
Yes I do know how things work. But since you want to take it there why don't the GOP promise Cassidy the Chairman role if he wins instead of just a "seat" on the energy commitee, if they really care about Louisiana? I mean why not replace one Louisianian with another in the same role in a Republican Senate? Smarty

Old 11-18-2014, 01:42 PM

893 posts, read 883,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeSon504 View Post
Number one, prove its not a racist state? Number two, Liberals got issues too just like Conservatives. And lastly "race baiting"? Please, anything but. The truth will set you free my friend. Also pretty sad you can't call a spade a spade.
LOL. Someone already called you on it. Bobby Jindahl is not a white guy, ya know?

How about THIS guy? Watch his excellent video. I'm sure racists elected him.

Elbert Guillory: "Why I Am a Republican" - YouTube

Old 11-18-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Sighhhhh...... but

1. Duke should have gotten NO votes for nothing and should have not being elected to NOTHING given his racist history PERIOD. Most states he would NOT have been elected to NOTHING especially outside the south.

2. You speak about two non white governors right? Now how old is Louisiana and how many governors they've had in there history all together and you rave about two. That's just like people raving about President Obama being first black President who got like 47% white vote. That's not saying anything when you look at how old the U.S. is.. And how many president's we went thru to FINALLY get a minority? I mean its progress but DAMN.

3. Why do you think the Affordable Care Act was even given birth and for whom? Why it took the "44th" President to acknowledge women deserve equal pay as to men and sign a bill ensuring that.

In the words of the Espn nfl countdown crew "CMON MAN"

LOL at your ridiculous logic, Robert Byrd, a life long Democrat politician and admitted and known racist/KKK member.

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1946
Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know the rule about finding your self in a hole? Stop digging son

Last edited by iowa4430; 11-18-2014 at 02:23 PM..

Old 11-18-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowa4430 View Post
LOL. Someone already called you on it. Bobby Jindahl is not a white guy, ya know?

How about THIS guy? Watch his excellent video. I'm sure racists elected him.

Elbert Guillory: "Why I Am a Republican" - YouTube
You need to read one of my earlier post which I stated Jindal is a puppet for rich folks and even some of them are now displeased with him. But anyway your right Jindal is not a white guy and once again as I've stated in an earlier post how many minority governors we have had in the HISTORY of Louisiana and while you're at it tell me how old is Louisiana. You're a funny guy. Also as for Elbert Guillory goes well he is the DEFINITON of a sell out so I'm not suprised he was elected. Nice try tho, homie.

Old 11-18-2014, 02:13 PM

Quote:
You need to read one of my earlier post which I stated Jindal is a puppet for rich folks and even some of them are now displeased with him. But anyway your right Jindal is not a white guy and once again as I've stated in an earlier post how many minority governors we have had in the HISTORY of Louisiana and while you're at it tell me how old is Louisiana. You're a funny guy. Also as for Elbert Guillory goes well he is the DEFINITON of a sell out so I'm not suprised he was elected. Nice try tho, homie.
A couple questions for you.

1. Define EXACTLY what you mean by EG being a "sell out"

2. Are you black?

3. Are you racist? If #2 is "yes", then you certainly seem to be.

Old 11-18-2014, 02:18 PM

15,972 posts, read 9,359,408 times
[quote=NativeSon504;37323931]Sighhhhh...... but

Quote:
1. Duke should have gotten NO votes for nothing and should have not being elected to NOTHING given his racist history PERIOD. Most states he would NOT have been elected to NOTHING especially outside the south.
He was also unsuccessful in a bid for gov, La Senate and US House. He clearly isn't popular.

Quote:
2. You speak about two non white governors right? Now how old is Louisiana and how many governors they've had in there history all together and you rave about two.
How many have been on the ballot?

Quote:
That's just like people raving about President Obama being first black President who got like 47% white vote. That's not saying anything when you look at how old the U.S. is.. And how many president's we went thru to FINALLY get a minority? I mean its progress but DAMN.
How many were on the ballot in the history of the U.S.?

Quote:

3. Why do you think the Affordable Care Act was even given birth and for whom?
And this has to do with the subject, how?

Old 11-18-2014, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowa4430 View Post
A couple questions for you.

1. Define EXACTLY what you mean by EG being a "sell out"

2. Are you black?

3. Are you racist? If #2 is "yes", then you certainly seem to be.

1. You wouldn't understand, trust me.

2. Yes

3. No, never have been or will be because of the fact I am black I know what REAL racism is being that its been displayed on a regular towards minorities for hundreds of years especially blacks and still to this day. I can tell you some stories first hand from my generation on down to my great grandparents generation. I would never want to treat any race the way blacks have been treated over the years. I'm just not that type of person.

Now I have a few question for you if that's cool with you.

1. Are you white?

2. Do you know what a definition of a racist is or what racism is? If you do then you would know that its very hard for a black person to "TRULY" be a racist. Not saying they can't but it would really be hard.

Thank You and forgive me for calling you names in my previous post. I'm just really passionate about certain things.

Last edited by NativeSon504; 11-18-2014 at 03:54 PM..

Old 11-18-2014, 02:49 PM

15,972 posts, read 9,359,408 times
Quote:
First of all this was when? 1946 I can expect that then so should you. Duke was in the 80's and 90's you fool. Fa real dude don't talk to me anymore because you are being idiotic with some of your statements.
You're the one bring up the history of the US and La in its entirety in response to me. Seems fair to me iowa4430 brings up 1946. Fa real.

Old 11-18-2014, 02:49 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,431,094 times
who really cares about Lousyanna

Old 11-18-2014, 07:31 PM

9,134 posts, read 5,783,803 times
Quote:
Yes I do know how things work. But since you want to take it there why don't the GOP promise Cassidy the Chairman role if he wins instead of just a "seat" on the energy commitee, if they really care about Louisiana? I mean why not replace one Louisianian with another in the same role in a Republican Senate? Smarty
How'd that "clout" work for Mary tonight?
Her last gasp fell short.
(Wasn't gonna matter anyway.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.