Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2015, 06:08 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times

Advertisements

I am conservative but a registered independent...and I cannot believe, that another Bush is running for President....makes me sick....
Honestly, they had better find someone new to run the Republican Ticket, b/c he comes from the same family, same mind frame, rich, and disconnected with the people of the U.S. His brother did nothing for this country....nothing....and now, all the Republicans are going to vote him in....I swear, it's a game, nothing more, nothing less....they give us no one decent to vote for.

What's your take?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2015, 06:11 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,309,332 times
Would you rather have Obama change the Constitution, try to run for a third term and establish an Islamic caliphate in the United States? Any thing is better than what we have got!

Old 02-20-2015, 06:13 AM

998 posts, read 665,261 times
People are dumb and don't like change, hence we're building up to a Clinton vs Bush showdown.

Personally I think things will happen by election day 2016, but it's possible, sadly.

Old 02-20-2015, 06:16 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post
People are dumb and don't like change, hence we're building up to a Clinton vs Bush showdown.

Personally I think things will happen by election day 2016, but it's possible, sadly.
IMHO at least 1 of the candidates 2016 will be a "dark horse" and I DON'T think we'll see either Bush or Clinton run.

Old 02-20-2015, 06:18 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I am conservative but a registered independent...and I cannot believe, that another Bush is running for President....makes me sick....
Honestly, they had better find someone new to run the Republican Ticket, b/c he comes from the same family, same mind frame, rich, and disconnected with the people of the U.S. His brother did nothing for this country....nothing....and now, all the Republicans are going to vote him in....I swear, it's a game, nothing more, nothing less....they give us no one decent to vote for.

What's your take?
That applies to both sides of the aisle and the country and its people are the big losers because of it.

The candidate who'd really get my attention at this point would be a viable 3rd party candidate who'd thumb his/her nose at both entrenched parties. Otherwise, I'd probably be happy with either John Huntsman or Jim Webb, two I know I'll never see on the ballot.

Old 02-20-2015, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Would you rather have Obama change the Constitution, try to run for a third term and establish an Islamic caliphate in the United States? Any thing is better than what we have got!

No of course not, don't talk so dumb.....however, I'm sick and tired of the dynesty's running this country. the only reason he is running is his family is so filthy rich....its time for some new republican blood, someone who is in tune with what this country needs....this is pathetic....like I said, Bush did nothing for this country...granted, he was not as bad as Obama, but.....

Old 02-20-2015, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post

it is just so sad...that people refuse to see thru all this poop...yanno? Its a freakin game....they keep the same in.

Old 02-20-2015, 06:20 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,955 times
I really don't care if he runs. I just don't want him to win. If the Republicans are smart, they'll encourage Rand Paul to run and support him. He may not be on the exact same page as other Republicans, but he's way more appealing to moderate liberals than Bush would be, which like it or not, it is pretty important to have some on the other party sort of like you. As you can see now, the right dislikes everything Obama does, and absolutely nothing good has happened in the last 6 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Well, what you just described is not what we've got, but I'm glad you shared your opinion Mr. Limbaugh.

Old 02-20-2015, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
That applies to both sides of the aisle and the country and its people are the big losers because of it.

The candidate who'd really get my attention at this point would be a viable 3rd party candidate who'd thumb his/her nose at both entrenched parties. Otherwise, I'd probably be happy with either John Huntsman or Jim Webb, two I know I'll never see on the ballot.
first off, anyone who knows me, knows I'm thorougly disgusted with both sides! Look at what they did to Herman Cain last election, and I wouldn't be at all suprised if it was the Romney campaigned who smeared Cain....no one bothered with Cain, until he started speaking out openly about illegals and our country's debt. Then all of a sudden, he was running around on his wife...yeah right? And they wouldn't let up.

I'm just sick to death of the whole freaking game. Obama gives out free health care, but no one in Washington is using it?????????

They are all in it for them, and to heck with the people....to heck with the fact that we've got the United Nations living in this country freely....committing all kinds of crimes....

Old 02-20-2015, 06:27 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Well it wont matter who the prez is, as one from either party ( or family) will govern the same.
See the big diff between obama and bush the younger? Thats right except for rhetoric, there wasnt one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections