U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2015, 06:57 AM

57,980 posts, read 40,715,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical Paradox View Post
The same thing that happened to Obama but reversed. Every social ill under the planet will be blamed on him whether or not he did it. Republicans will take a hit in Congress and the Democrats would get more radical leftists.
HOW is that the reverse of what happened to Obama?

Old 01-18-2015, 08:17 AM

11,060 posts, read 3,705,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Way to eliminate yourself from serious consideration in future discussions. This is nonsense.

Republicans voted to elect Dubya again, even though it was known that he LIED to start those wars, and that his domestic policy was leading every domestic category into crisis mode, based on how inept he was the previous four years.

Republicans cling to "trickle-down" economic theory, even though it has never worked to benefit all, not just the rich.

Regarding Obamacare, the health care crisis stared Republicans in the face for 8 straight years during the Bush era, and they ignored it. a NO-care policy doesn't work.

All these are clear examples that Republicans "keep trying the same thing over and over", but instead of expecting a different result, they pretend as if a better result will emerge because they have no other ideas.

we had a health care "CRISIS" and we needed the democrats to rescue the nation with Obamacare? a bill that Obama and the democrats lied about, raises taxes, limits options, raises the debt and violates personal freedom. A bill that the majority of Democrats including Obama and Pelosi didn't read it. The same law that Obama lied over and over that if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor? yeah!!! Democrats never lie about anything!

You should eliminate yourself from serious consideration in future discussions. Apply your own advise to yourself!....lol

Didn't Democrats voted for the war including the empty skirt you fools will crown in your party in 2016 in Hillary?

If Republicans ideas and policies don't work, explain why Republicans have the majority of the governorships and legislatures in the nation and the house and senate.....I guess democrat/liberals ideas are working so well that voters vote for the Republicans.

Old 01-18-2015, 12:42 PM

976 posts, read 610,952 times
He would raise the defense budget, I guess. He would cut taxes and probably allow the private sector to create jobs.

Old 01-18-2015, 01:06 PM

23,178 posts, read 11,438,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
we had a health care "CRISIS" and we needed the democrats to rescue the nation with Obamacare? a bill that Obama and the democrats lied about, raises taxes, limits options, raises the debt and violates personal freedom. A bill that the majority of Democrats including Obama and Pelosi didn't read it. The same law that Obama lied over and over that if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor? yeah!!! Democrats never lie about anything!
You believing the lies right wing media told you is not the same as Democrats actually saying it

Quote:
Didn't Democrats voted for the war including the empty skirt you fools will crown in your party in 2016 in Hillary?
Believing a lie is not the same as being the originator of a lie, how on earth can you try to compare the 2 ?

Quote:
If Republicans ideas and policies don't work, explain why Republicans have the majority of the governorships and legislatures in the nation and the house and senate.....I guess democrat/liberals ideas are working so well that voters vote for the Republicans.
Thats Easy, you ran on Bad government while being bad governors and legislators . I live in a State that has had multiple recessions since the Great Recession ended, and all that time republicans had a super majority in my state, and you know what they did in the elections last fall, increased that super majority.

Old 01-18-2015, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You believing the lies right wing media told you is not the same as Democrats actually saying it

funny coming from a guy that drinks the kool aid from the left. We had a national healthcare crisis and the people needed Obamacare. Is that what the left is selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Believing a lie is not the same as being the originator of a lie, how on earth can you try to compare the 2 ?

you want to believe Hillary Clinton and most of the democrats didn't have access to the same intel as the Republicans? is that Hillary's excuse? LMAO!!!

Thats Easy, you ran on Bad government while being bad governors and legislators . I live in a State that has had multiple recessions since the Great Recession ended, and all that time republicans had a super majority in my state, and you know what they did in the elections last fall, increased that super majority.[/quote]

I guess the people don't like the democrat/liberal platform, huh?

Old 01-18-2015, 03:06 PM

17,027 posts, read 9,504,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drishmael View Post
Being a "great" president generally entails being in the wrong place at the right time -- i.e., in the midst of a major war (Lincoln) or economic crisis (FDR). Bill Clinton will never be considered a great president; the challenges he faced were simply too minor.

Oh no!!!

Minors too!?!

Old 01-19-2015, 10:13 AM

14,330 posts, read 19,482,065 times
Default Not good

Dubya II, on steroids.

Old 01-19-2015, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Dubya II, on steroids.

nah, W BUSH was a failure in the private sector, Romney is the opposite plus he saved the 2002 Olympics from bankruptcy, that's a lot more we can say than what Obama and Hillary have done on their own in the private sector.

I'm sure Obama saved some poor neighborhood as a community organizer and Hillary made lots of profit for Wal-Mart as part of the board!

Old 01-19-2015, 12:40 PM

2,478 posts, read 4,844,482 times
Obviously bad. It would only expedite the 1%'s agenda.

Old 01-19-2015, 12:48 PM

5,556 posts, read 5,009,686 times
Quote:
Dubya II, on steroids.
I don't think he'd be dubya on steroids, just Mitt on steroids, loaded for bear. What's disturbing to me is the saber rattling he's doing about Russia and the phony poverty pandering. No one with half a brain believes Russia is a threat to the US or its citizens, at this time. To the NWO international banking system, yes. Why should anyone put their life on the line for the bankers and the Romneys of the world?

Once again, I'll let the late, great George Carlin explain the group that Romney is a part of, in three minutes. Caution: some profanity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oBo8CJxatQ

And there it is. He doesn't give an eff and he doesn't care about you or me or "the voters" or anyone other than "the owners". I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth, and I'm glad the Republican consultants stuck it to him and gave him one of the worst. campaigns. ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or