U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 04:41 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,955,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Obama has had a fairly low approval rating his whole presidency, I don't see that as a "high note." I also wouldn't be surprised if we go to war with the Middle East in the next year due to ISIS. So far Obama is being a coward with them though.
I don't it'll be over ISIS; those terrorists are getting pounded back into the Stone Age by other Muslims as well as by US air power, that's how BAD it's rep is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2015, 05:44 PM

3,645 posts, read 2,318,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
She will be the first woman President in this country's history. There isn't a Republican alive who can beat her. Republicans know this, and are in a panic, working 24/7 obsessing on how to discredit her with nonsense like that email non-issue.
I know this is a rhetorical question by why do members of the liberal community decry the GOP "obsessing" over this issue without caring about the White House's far more extensive "obsessing" over this matter. Obama and the West Wing have made far more effort to damage Clinton over this than the GOP ever will. And FWIW, I do wish the GOP would just shut up over this, Obama is doing a good enough job as it is.

Old 03-15-2015, 01:26 PM

7,463 posts, read 4,226,111 times
Hmmm...
Carly Fiorina in 2007---------------------------------------------Mrs. Clinton in 2015

Old 03-15-2015, 01:56 PM

42,628 posts, read 44,069,883 times
I think many women will vote for a WOMEN.And yes base it on what she stands for.
I honestly think the emails are the Republicans grasping for anything.Lol, wait until we get a hold of their candidate.

Old 03-15-2015, 02:44 PM

10,466 posts, read 3,943,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
She will be the first woman President in this country's history. There isn't a Republican alive who can beat her. Republicans know this, and are in a panic, working 24/7 obsessing on how to discredit her with nonsense like that email non-issue.
Which we were also told in 2008. LOL.

Hillary Clinton and Rudi Giuliani were regarded as mortal locks at this stage of the contest leading up to the 2008 election, with Hillary being proclaimed the certain victor in the general election.

Fail. The supposed "experts" in this area don't know jack squat.

Old 03-15-2015, 03:00 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,869,529 times
Unhappy DNC Tail spin with no direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Which we were also told in 2008. LOL.

Hillary Clinton and Rudi Giuliani were regarded as mortal locks at this stage of the contest leading up to the 2008 election, with Hillary being proclaimed the certain victor in the general election.

Fail. The supposed "experts" in this area don't know jack squat.
Hilary is in deep trouble with this latest Email Policy. Nevermind Jeb bush and on a pervious post we discover there is 2 typos of Gov Email

Hilary has real problems and why the press is attacking Bush I think the DNC is worried about Bush.

Last edited by GHOSTRIDER AZ; 03-15-2015 at 03:25 PM..

Old 03-15-2015, 03:20 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,955,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I think many women will vote for a WOMEN.And yes base it on what she stands for.
I honestly think the emails are the Republicans grasping for anything.Lol, wait until we get a hold of their candidate.
If you're right; if the Repubs put up a lady with some "balls", then it'll be game ON in 2016.

Old 03-15-2015, 03:30 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,869,529 times
Default Back door Politics "Clinton Again"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
If you're right; if the Repubs put up a lady with some "balls", then it'll be game ON in 2016.
The emails with Clinton are in combination with the many years of back door politics that the Clintons have executed well. If this the only real issue Clinton would not have a problem.

This is not the case and I am sure the DNC is reviewing the bench to replace Clinton. Warren and Duckworth is probably being looked closely. Plus they have Jim Webb as well.

Old 03-15-2015, 03:39 PM

5,595 posts, read 6,345,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankys bbq View Post
It's truly a shame that so many people are putting their hopes in Clinton. And, for what? Because she's a woman? Oooh, let's make history.
Isn't it funny how it's only Democrats that are allowed to make history? For instance, if making history was such a concern why didn't/don't we see a huge media buzz about Sarah Palin being the first woman Vice President, McCain being the first President not born in a U.S. state, Cain being the first President not to have held elected or military office, Romney being the first Mormon President, Tim Scott being the first Southern black Senator*, or Carly Fiorina being the first woman President? Or even in 2012 for what was arguably the first all-non-Protestant major party Presidential ticket (Romney/Ryan)**?

*Republicans basically forcibly took over Southern governments (a feat that the Redeemers would soon replicate), and many whites were disfranchised, a questionable electorate considering that all adult white males had acquired suffrage generations before. He is indisputably the first one directly elected.

**Romney being a Mormon and Ryan a Catholic; Obama as of 2012 was nondenominational (Biden was a Catholic), but he was affiliated with a Protestant church when he started running in 2008, hence the "arguably" part.

Old 03-15-2015, 03:41 PM

7,677 posts, read 8,456,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Hilary is in deep trouble with this latest Email Policy. Nevermind Jeb bush and on a pervious post we discover there is 2 typos of Gov Email

Hilary has real problems and why the press is attacking Bush I think the DNC is worried about Bush.
The reason why the media is attacking Bush is because Bush is the only Republican who could potentially come close to beating Hillary ... all the other GOP contenders are left in the dust including Scott Walker and Ted Cruz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or