U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-10-2015, 12:14 PM
 
Location: Stasis
15,837 posts, read 10,029,606 times
Reputation: 8547

Advertisements

Rand Paul isn't ready for prime time.
He shushed one female reporter, talked over another, got schooled by Megyn Kelly, and now walked out of a Guardian interview.
The persecution complex is strong in that man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-10-2015, 12:23 PM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
66,439 posts, read 33,745,283 times
Reputation: 14218
Lack of sleep effects some differently than others.
Getting a word in, is a thing of the past once on the campaign trail.
He needs to realize that and let them finish and keep talking like they do when they interrupt him in his thought out answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2015, 01:02 PM
 
11,181 posts, read 10,197,230 times
Reputation: 20595
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Rand Paul isn't ready for prime time.
He shushed one female reporter, talked over another, got schooled by Megyn Kelly, and now walked out of a Guardian interview.
The persecution complex is strong in that man.
He didn't walk out. He told the reporter he had time for one more question. After that, he got up and left because he had another appointment scheduled with Dana Bash. The Guardian blew it up by accusing Paul of walking out, which he didn't. Politicians do it all the time. Ever watched the President walk out of a press conference when reporters are still asking questions? But please. Continue on with the Rand Paul bashing. His numbers are climbing, which is more than I can say for Hillary's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2015, 01:13 PM
 
10,875 posts, read 6,092,195 times
Reputation: 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Lack of sleep effects some differently than others.
Getting a word in, is a thing of the past once on the campaign trail.
He needs to realize that and let them finish and keep talking like they do when they interrupt him in his thought out answer.
Lack of sleep because he's been on the campaign trail for three days? Wow. If he can't handle the stress of a few days of campaigning what makes him think he can handle the stress of the 24/7 presidency?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2015, 01:18 PM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 72,460,873 times
Reputation: 27565
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Lack of sleep because he's been on the campaign trail for three days? Wow. If he can't handle the stress of a few days of campaigning what makes him think he can handle the stress of the 24/7 presidency?
If Obama can do it then so can Rand.

With Obama..when the going gets tough..find a golf course.
I think Rand can match or better that goalpost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2015, 01:26 PM
 
10,875 posts, read 6,092,195 times
Reputation: 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
If Obama can do it then so can Rand.

With Obama..when the going gets tough..find a golf course.
I think Rand can match or better that goalpost.
Kudos to you for finding a way to bash Obama only five posts in on a thread about the foibles of Rand Paul. You get your gold star for today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2015, 01:30 PM
 
200 posts, read 134,904 times
Reputation: 860
He's having an allergic reaction to the new glue he's
using to hold the birds nest in place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2015, 01:37 PM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 72,460,873 times
Reputation: 27565
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Kudos to you for finding a way to bash Obama only five posts in on a thread about the foibles of Rand Paul. You get your gold star for today.
Obama is the last person who acted well under stress.

Run to the golf course or claim he just read it in the papers.
Go ahead..tell me I'm wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2015, 01:43 PM
 
Location: Richmond,VA
3,209 posts, read 2,080,491 times
Reputation: 2346
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Lack of sleep because he's been on the campaign trail for three days? Wow. If he can't handle the stress of a few days of campaigning what makes him think he can handle the stress of the 24/7 presidency?
Paul will handle the stress just like Obama does and play golf every opportunity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2015, 01:43 PM
 
Location: Salisbury,NC
10,553 posts, read 4,406,272 times
Reputation: 4662
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Rand Paul isn't ready for prime time.
He shushed one female reporter, talked over another, got schooled by Megyn Kelly, and now walked out of a Guardian interview.
The persecution complex is strong in that man.
He is riding on Daddies shirt tails. He really is out of his league.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top