Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 07:38 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
How is Hillary going to keep the Republicans out of the WH when she IS one. lol.
She might be an establishment big business, pro-wall street Democrat but she's no Republican. At a minimum I have faith that she would put forth a much better candidate for the Supreme Court than any Republican running. Establishment Republican or Fringe Republican alike...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2015, 07:53 AM

15,957 posts, read 7,021,038 times
That she is not a Republican and will never be is a good enpugh reason to vote for her.

Old 04-15-2015, 08:22 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,819,598 times
I am not voting for Monica Lewinsky's ex boy friends wife.

Old 04-15-2015, 08:35 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,269,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
President Obama's policies have been a resounding success, which is why this country is flourishing now rather than PERISHING as we typically do under a Republican president. She's smart to continue those policies, while tweaking them as she sees fit. She's a tough, smart, experienced politician, with exceptional judgment and instincts (which is why she is a Dem). She merely needs to emphasize this and point out the atrocious record of the GOP, not only in Congress, but in all they do.

Her strategy is a simple one, compared to that of the GOP. The GOP must do everything, and say anything, to sucker in votes and support, since their base does not have the nation's best interests in mind.

is that you Chelsea? or Bill?......stop it with the BULLSHIAT!!!!

Old 04-15-2015, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
That she is not a Republican and will never be is a good enpugh reason to vote for her.

KEEP drinking the kool aid.....she is a Goldwater Republican and she voted for the War and most of Bush economic policies while in the senate.........you liberals are totally clueless.

and for the protector of women???? what a joke, Hillary will protect women alright unless their rights have been violated on the job by her husband or raped as governor and President.

Democrats are a joke.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:07 AM

15,957 posts, read 7,021,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
KEEP drinking the kool aid.....she is a Goldwater Republican and she voted for the War and most of Bush economic policies while in the senate.........you liberals are totally clueless.

and for the protector of women???? what a joke, Hillary will protect women alright unless their rights have been violated on the job by her husband or raped as governor and President.

Democrats are a joke.
i don't know what a goldwater republican is, but whatever it is she believes in democratic ideals now. i believe more in people who evolve over the years and see things in a different light and realize their errors and DO something about it than those who think they have an absolute grip on Truth and God forever, even more than god herself.

a lot believed the lies of Bush and his motley crew and supported the war. and yes, i believe she is hawkish and i worry about that. but working with Obama and his diplomacy might have modified her. let us see how he endorses her.

as for women's rights i wish she would be more forthcoming and emphatic in her support for abortion rights for all women, equal pay, and full prosecution of rapists and those who abet and aid them.

i think it is stupid and disrespectful to intelligent women everywhere who have an accomplished and individual life of their to pin their husband's failures and taint their character and reduce everything to that. whatever marriage bill and hillary have and how they transact it is their business, i don't care about that. that they are holding on to relationship and family that seems loving and mutually respectful is something many married couples would envy. so enough of that.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:20 AM

546 posts, read 408,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post

Democrats are a joke.
Hillary a Goldwater Republican?

Oh HELL no.

Goldwater's guiding principle was that every law passed by Congress had firm Constitutional basis for doing so.

Hillary is anything but a Goldwater Republican, that is laughable.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:28 AM

1,733 posts, read 948,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Too many people think it's the President that "does things".

It's really Congress that "does things".

I disagree. Obama circumvented Congress when he released 5 Taliban terrorists in exchange for Bergdahl. He also is attempting to enact mass amnesty and even when a federal judge placed an injunction on the DOJ forbidding any further action, Obama et al continued to process illegals through the system.
We don't need someone who will follow in Obama's footsteps, we need someone who respects the rule of law and the Constitution. Hillary isn't that person.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:30 AM

1,733 posts, read 948,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
I am not voting for Monica Lewinsky's ex boy friends wife.

Pffftttt!

Old 04-15-2015, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
i don't know what a goldwater republican is, but whatever it is she believes in democratic ideals now. i believe more in people who evolve over the years and see things in a different light and realize their errors and DO something about it than those who think they have an absolute grip on Truth and God forever, even more than god herself.

a lot believed the lies of Bush and his motley crew and supported the war. and yes, i believe she is hawkish and i worry about that. but working with Obama and his diplomacy might have modified her. let us see how he endorses her.

as for women's rights i wish she would be more forthcoming and emphatic in her support for abortion rights for all women, equal pay, and full prosecution of rapists and those who abet and aid them.

i think it is stupid and disrespectful to intelligent women everywhere who have an accomplished and individual life of their to pin their husband's failures and taint their character and reduce everything to that. whatever marriage bill and hillary have and how they transact it is their business, i don't care about that. that they are holding on to relationship and family that seems loving and mutually respectful is something many married couples would envy. so enough of that.

stop with the bullshiat!!!.....It was under Bill Clinton that passed the Iraq Liberation Act....Hillary had accessed to the same INTEL Bush had while in the senate intel committee.

what more abortions rights you need more women?,,,,,anybody can get an abortion for any reason before 5 months of pregnancy.....what will she fight for, abortions on demand with no restrictions at taxpayers expense? please.

equal pay is non-sense.......if women did the same amount of work as men for less, there would be a higher unemployment rate of men and the majority of the jobs in American be filled by only women.....common sense.

you are saying that Hillary bares NO responsibility when her husband was violating the rights of other women WHILE ON THE JOB as governor and president which is NOT a personal thing but a violation of the law and was behind the Clinton Machine to destroy every woman that came forward in a court of law..........and this is the woman that is the champion of women's rights? PLEASE....keep drinking the kool aid.

funny that you mention that Hillary is in support of full prosecution of rapists and those who abet and aid them.....her husband is a rapist and she abet and aid him for decades for political motives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections