U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 08:01 AM

11,145 posts, read 14,059,634 times

Advertisements

Finally, there is a candidate that I'm actually passionate and enthusiastic about: HILLARY CLINTON!

Hillary 2016 - Did the Republicans Just Lose the Election?

In my opinion, Republicans have lost the election and have a LOT of work to do. Hillary will be well prepared to answer questions regarding Benghazi and the email "scandal." She has a MUCH bigger, stronger fan base than Ted Cruz and Rand Paul could ever hope to have (or any other potential GOP contender for that matter).

I am just so excited for her that I felt the need to blog it. She is exactly what this country needs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2015, 08:18 AM

950 posts, read 710,498 times
usually the ones most excited for Hillary are the nave, the gays, lesbians, transvestites.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:25 AM

10,462 posts, read 3,943,521 times
https://crustybreadblog.files.wordpr...liff.jpg?w=999

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-13-2015 at 08:59 AM..

Old 04-13-2015, 08:31 AM

8,059 posts, read 4,395,330 times
Fan base? Goes into the Reasons to Vote for a Candidate Hall of Fame, along with, "Wouldn't it be cool to have a black president!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
Finally, there is a candidate that I'm actually passionate and enthusiastic about: HILLARY CLINTON!

In my opinion, Republicans have lost the election and have a LOT of work to do. Hillary will be well prepared to answer questions regarding Benghazi and the email "scandal." She has a MUCH bigger, stronger fan base than Ted Cruz and Rand Paul could ever hope to have (or any other potential GOP contender for that matter).

I am just so excited for her that I felt the need to blog it. She is exactly what this country needs.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:38 AM

1,296 posts, read 827,296 times
If she is exactly what this country needs then the flush chain has finally been pulled, it's over.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:46 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,185,315 times
Some people are going to be "excited" for Clinton. Some for Bush.

Either one will perpetuate the status quo, so they are safe candidates for the real power brokers to run "against" each other. Neither one has any interest in serving the greater good of the citizens of this country.

People that get "excited" are weak minded twits that have a psychological need to feel as if someone they don't know actually cares a wit about them. Adherence to the Constitution is the only thing that guarantees every citizen equality. Once that has been usurped, you have nothing but a cult of personality. Clinton vs. Bush, a total waste of time and effort for the entire country.

Anybody but either of those two might make an actual difference in the direction of this country.

CN.......

Old 04-13-2015, 09:11 AM

10,462 posts, read 3,943,521 times
Saturday Night Live is apparently exited to have Hillary running as well. They featured a skit about her candidacy just last Saturday. Here it is on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXdNYXMQoy8

Old 04-13-2015, 10:22 AM

66,141 posts, read 33,571,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Fan base? Goes into the Reasons to Vote for a Candidate Hall of Fame, along with, "Wouldn't it be cool to have a black president!".

That has proved to be an utter disaster for this nation.
Let the world catch on fire along with creating so much social friction at home, a civil war could bust out any day now.

Old 04-13-2015, 10:38 AM

11,145 posts, read 14,059,634 times
She will get this country on a sustainable, stable path that works for ALL Americans. Not just the wealthy. She has the support of virtually every minority: gays, women, middle class, blacks, and Latinos love her. What do Republicans have? Old white straight Christian men.

Old 04-13-2015, 10:43 AM

11,058 posts, read 3,723,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post

is that you Chelsea? Hillary's campaign in full swing....lol

you assume that the people who were excited for Obama and change in 2008 have the same level of excitement for Hillary in 2016..........there is a reason she was rejected in 2008 by her own party.....she is not loved in the party not counting the independents.

she can't run on change.....what is she going to run on, Obama's 3rd term?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or