Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 04:17 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,289,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Uninspiring? Then why are the cons already attacking her?
Why shouldn't they? It's not because she is inspiring; it's because she isn't qualified, she is a liar, and she is dishonest. She's yesterday's news. She's a "has been; an "also ran."

Old 04-14-2015, 04:42 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,507,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I heard it was Ted Cruz who is known for not using a teleprompter.
As I said before, I know little to nothing about Santorum, but it looked like he was using one to me.
Additionally, I suspect you are predisposed to be looking for such things considering your usage of the vulgar term like "teabaggers". Many a leftist feel everyone not on their side must be racist, homophobic, etc., so it fits into your preconceived narrative. I know several people who call themselves supporters of the tea party, and they are not racist to the best of my knowledge.

Maybe, but neither of us know what is in the mans heart. You would have to be politically tone deaf to use such a word as a politician. The implication he almost slipped assumes he must freely use that word fairly often in private, and it almost came out during a speech while running for president. I'd say that is highly unlikely.
Heck if Obama slipped up and a word that almost sounded like h onky came out, I'd assume that was not what he was about to say.
That's just me.
The Tea Party were the first to call themselves Tea Baggers so logic fail there and I have no "preconceived narrative" where they're concerned; they open their mouths and confirm what people think of them.

Old 04-14-2015, 04:43 PM

1,733 posts, read 947,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
The Tea Party were the first to call themselves Tea Baggers so logic fail there and I have no "preconceived narrative" where they're concerned; they open their mouths and confirm what people think of them.

Link please? Thanks

Old 04-14-2015, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Sorry to disappoint you, but Rick Santorum has nothing to do with the 'Tea Party,' and by calling them "Tea Baggers" you are no better.

Frankly, though, I doubt the authenticity of this video. It is to easy these days to edit such a video, much like what can be done with Photoshop, to pictures. Santorum would never say that. It is totally out of character.
That's your defense? The video was videoshopped? Seriously? Conspiracy theory much. Did you actually watch it with the sound up or do you know photoshop when you see it because of the pixels and stuff?

Old 04-14-2015, 04:46 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,880,975 times
Default Its Like Baseball!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
As with many Cons, let them talk long enough and they will eventually stick their foot in their big mouth and show the world who they truly are. Cons are their own worst enemy and sadly are too stupid to actually know it, even when it is pointed out to them.
How many time have President Obama has said things no so Presidential. He caught himself and This is a non-point.

Let me clue you in everyone has said things that may be considered as racist. Obama is a failure along with his cronies. American people grow tired of the Reverse Decimation that Obama has painted White Causation Men for being leaders in business and their respective communities.

Santorum would clean up Obamas Mess.

Old 04-14-2015, 04:55 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,924,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
How many time have President Obama has said things no so Presidential. He caught himself and This is a non-point.

Let me clue you in everyone has said things that may be considered as racist. Obama is a failure along with his cronies. American people grow tired of the Reverse Decimation that Obama has painted White Causation Men for being leaders in business and their respective communities.

Santorum would clean up Obamas Mess.
Santorum will not be cleaning up anything, and that is that.

Old 04-14-2015, 04:56 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,453,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder
Link please? Thanks
Fox News in 2009: "Score One for the Tea Baggers"

"Score one for the tea baggers. Those silly folks with their silly protests and their often silly signs and silly outfits and silly rants. Who's silly now?"

"Those who bagged the baggers now bagged themselves. Take note, because the teapot's boiling."

Score One for the Tea Baggers | Fox News

Old 04-14-2015, 04:58 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,880,975 times
Let me Help you.

If it was not for the Tea Party the Democrat with both Houses of Congress would of been out of control and every American would be dependent on the Gov. for every living.

I am thank for that Americans whom have identify themselves as the Tea Party has and had the courage to stand Against a oppressive government and Adminstration that the Obama, Reid and Nancy Polse tried to implement.

The proof is in the stories we hear every day like Clinton destroying E-mails to Louis Lerner.

Balance is a good thing and no one party should rule the roost with our balance and checks.

Old 04-14-2015, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Let me Help you.

If it was not for the Tea Party the Democrat with both Houses of Congress would of been out of control and every American would be dependent on the Gov. for every living.

I am thank for that Americans whom have identify themselves as the Tea Party has and had the courage to stand Against a oppressive government and Adminstration that the Obama, Reid and Nancy Polse tried to implement.

The proof is in the stories we hear every day like Clinton destroying E-mails to Louis Lerner.

Balance is a good thing and no one party should rule the roost with our balance and checks.
Totally off topic. A question was asked and answered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.