Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 06:50 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
A low blow from Trump - since deleted:

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"

https://twitter.com/Lennyjacobson/st...67303908868096
Trump Lets His Followers Know 'Hillary Clinton Can't Satisfy Her Husband'
Everything Trump says comes from a low place it is where he resides, how anyone takes a word from him seriously is beyond belief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2015, 06:52 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
So Trump or someone pretending to be him states something we all know and the ho-baggers get their panties all knotted up. This is gonna be a fun campaign season.

Hillary - she's callous, unkind, negative, and a troglodyte.
How does that saying go, oh yeah:

"It takes one to know one."

Old 04-18-2015, 07:00 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,297,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
A low blow from Trump - since deleted: "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"
Did I miss your posts calling Harry Reid's comments on Mitt Romney or his most recent ones on GOP candidates a low blow?

And is it true? Why IS Bill Clinton a serial adulterer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Al Sharpton is the Trump of the left, right down to the bizarre hairdo. What do you think that the odds are that the left will ever disavow Sharpton? It certainly hasn't happened under the Obama Admin, with Sharpton being welcomed as a close advisor. The chances that it will occur under a Hillary Clinton Admin are roughly zip, zero, nada
Trump might be a blowhard, but he isn't an ambulance chasing race hustler who defamed and damaged a guys career with a bogus rape allegation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
Weird how the Teabaggers are so anti gay but give a free pass to adulterers like Trump and John McCain. Shows the hypocrisy of a completely ignorant brainwashed group of people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
Conservatives try to ban gay marriage because its against the Bible. You hypocritically don't try to ban adultery or divorce because Rush Limbaugh and the other commentators convinced you those Biblical sins are somehow OK because they do it and you buy it hook line and sinker. Conservative hypocrisy.
The tea party movement is about fiscal responsibility, not social issues.

What is completely ignorant brainwashed to keep insisting it is.

No one is trying to ban gay marriage. There are people that want to codify the definition of marriage as it has always been.

I think you'd also find that the same people who stand up against the changing definition of marriage are also against adultery, divorce, lying, and immorality of all stripes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
It's gonna be a fun election watching the RW hate spillover.
You mean like the posts above with the LWNJ hate spillover?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
When did the Dems ever make a big show over allegedly basing their beliefs in 'family values' as the Reps have done?
They make a big show over family values when it is convenient and benefits them.

Show me the Democrat candidates who came out for adultery... for teen pregnancy.... for immoral behavior of all stripes.

Old 04-18-2015, 07:00 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Yes, just the opposite, anything goes with the Dems.

Adulturers are bad news in my book no matter what their stripe.
I'm not fond of adulterers myself but I'm even less fond of hypocritical ones, the "Do as I say, not what I do" crowd.

Old 04-18-2015, 07:19 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
It's actually a pretty funny tweet. If Chis Rock or an SNL skit had said that you libs would be rolling on the floor laughing.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:40 AM

30,351 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Not sure if Donald Trump actually said this but it is an uncalled for low blow (even if true), that should not be mentioned in the public sphere.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:42 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,894,702 times
Ouch

Old 04-18-2015, 10:48 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Default The jokes on Trump

I'm glad he is a representative from the RIGHT. Just shows how repulsive that ideology continues to be, as they parade the usual suspects, while at the same time, digging the political grave of their party with asinine statements like this.

I continue to laugh at Trump and his party. As long as he exists, his party loses ground.

Old 04-18-2015, 11:47 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,297,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I'm glad he is a representative from the RIGHT. Just shows how repulsive that ideology continues to be, as they parade the usual suspects, while at the same time, digging the political grave of their party with asinine statements like this.
The repulsive ideology it the one that has official representatives like Harry Reid, Debbie Schultz and Nancy Pelosi.

Trump has no position or standing in the Republican Party unlike the three above.

Old 04-18-2015, 11:59 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,518,799 times
Meanwhile, republicans control most state and local political bodies not to mention the house and senate. LN, wrong about everything since 2007.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections