U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-25-2015, 10:04 AM
 
8,070 posts, read 4,401,631 times
Reputation: 3065

Advertisements

You are wrong again, and so surface in your analysis; per usual.

To wit: An easy google of the term;

"Clinton Cash" provides results including from The Atlantic, Politico, CNN, Business Insider, Weekly Standard, MediaMatters, Breitbart, The Hill and Commentary Magazine. That is the first page by the way.

"Clinton Foundation" results include on the first page results, WND, NYT (multiple times), Washington Examiner, Clinton Foundation, Wikipedia, National Journal, The Hill, New Republic, Fast Company.

As Politico points out in another article, it's the 'drip, drip, drip' effect of having the coverage of clintonone e-mail, Clinton Cash, Benghazi that all contribute and build upon the narrative of Sec. Clinton not being trustworthy

I am less interested in what each say, though I've read each, as much as debunking the a shallow partisan conclusion that coverage is one source. Its like a skeet shoot with you. Not to hard, at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Fox News didn't get anywhere with their perpetual burning of Benghazi video. Nor has Fox News gained any traction with the email conspiracy theory against Hillary.

Clinton cash is just another one of Fox New's attempts to discredit Hillary. The fact that there is not a shred of evidence to support their allegations doesn't matter to the sheep who watch. The Fox News channel has become so obsessed with Hillary, they have become "Hillary news." Not much else is on Fox News, just Hillary 24/7. One would think the viewers would be bored by now but I guess they are simple people and easily hypnotized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-25-2015, 10:13 AM
 
266 posts, read 208,483 times
Reputation: 773
In a nutshell. That's the trouble with this country. Nobody really cares in spite of the facts. They don't give a sheet....! We are getting exactly we voters deserve.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2015, 10:17 AM
 
Location: Midwest
31,093 posts, read 19,532,604 times
Reputation: 7758
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
You are wrong again, and so surface in your analysis; per usual.

To wit: An easy google of the term;

"Clinton Cash" provides results including from The Atlantic, Politico, CNN, Business Insider, Weekly Standard, MediaMatters, Breitbart, The Hill and Commentary Magazine. That is the first page by the way.

"Clinton Foundation" results include on the first page results, WND, NYT (multiple times), Washington Examiner, Clinton Foundation, Wikipedia, National Journal, The Hill, New Republic, Fast Company.

As Politico points out in another article, it's the 'drip, drip, drip' effect of having the coverage of clintonone e-mail, Clinton Cash, Benghazi that all contribute and build upon the narrative of Sec. Clinton not being trustworthy

I am less interested in what each say, though I've read each, as much as debunking the a shallow partisan conclusion that coverage is one source. Its like a skeet shoot with you. Not to hard, at all.
Instead of assuming a daisy chain of they said and they also said, perhaps you would like to challenge your intellect with actual facts.

Quote:
-Ian Telfer, who was Uranium One's chairman at the time it was being taken over by Rosatom, did donate money to the Clinton Foundation. However, he told the Financial Post that he committed those funds to the Foundation in 2008, "before Uranium One had any negotiations with the Russians, and the donations he has made since then were part of that initial pledge." Hillary Clinton also did not become secretary of state until 2009.

-Frank Giustra, a Canadian businessman who the Times noted also donated to the Clinton Foundation and who owned the predecessor to Uranium One before its sale to the Russians, sold his personal stake in the company in 2007. The proposed sale of Uranium One occurred in 2010. Giustra himself released a statement criticizing the Times' reporting, calling it "wildly speculative, innuendo-laced," and inaccurate, and noting that contrary to the Times' claim that Bill Clinton had flown with him to conclude a stage in the Uranium deal, "Bill Clinton had nothing to do with" that purchase.

-The State Department only had one vote on the nine-member Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) that approved the deal. Other agencies, including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security, Energy, Commerce, and Justice, also weighed in.

-The chairman of the CFIUS is the Treasury secretary, not secretary of state.

-Rosatom had to get approval from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, which is an independent agency outside of the secretary of state's influence.

-Utah's local nuclear regulator also had to sign off on the deal, as it involved mills in the state.

-Former assistant secretary of state Jose Fernandez, who was the State Department's principal representative on CFIUS, said, "Secretary Clinton never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter."
The NY Times' Story Based On Clinton Cash "Doesn't Hold Up That Well," Here's Why
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2015, 10:19 AM
 
Location: Midwest
31,093 posts, read 19,532,604 times
Reputation: 7758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Difficult Dave View Post
In a nutshell. That's the trouble with this country. Nobody really cares in spite of the facts. They don't give a sheet....! We are getting exactly we voters deserve.
What are these "facts?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2015, 10:24 AM
 
Location: Out in the Badlands
10,425 posts, read 8,759,506 times
Reputation: 7732
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
no, i dont care, and i dont think most people do either.
Right.. the demoncats can do whatever they want with no repercussions... if the elephant folks don't dot an I or forget to cross a T, watch the liberal left wing media go insane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2015, 10:32 AM
 
Location: Midwest
31,093 posts, read 19,532,604 times
Reputation: 7758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Right.. the demoncats can do whatever they want with no repercussions... if the elephant folks don't dot an I or forget to cross a T, watch the liberal left wing media go insane.
You need to take a break from Fox News. Fox News creates conspiracy theories based only on a, "they said, she said, he said, in the book (written by a right-wing hack)," instead of presenting any real facts.


Give me some real facts and I will consider this. Repetition and hearsay are not admissible in a court of law as evidence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2015, 10:41 AM
 
Location: Inland Empire, Calif
2,887 posts, read 4,803,483 times
Reputation: 2785
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
no, i dont care, and i dont think most people do either.
That speaks highly of you and your ethics, someone who doesn't care the woman, the family, that you worship is 100% corrupt and is only in the game for the money and not for the country. You really hate America, don't you?
Hopefully Clinton Cash should get the FBI off their behinds and start an investigation. this isn't going away, just as her illegal email destruction and the people she killed in Benghazi will not go away.
Clintons are trash and crooks and should be in jail, not running for office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2015, 11:55 AM
 
Location: Midwest
31,093 posts, read 19,532,604 times
Reputation: 7758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
That speaks highly of you and your ethics, someone who doesn't care the woman, the family, that you worship is 100% corrupt and is only in the game for the money and not for the country. You really hate America, don't you?
Hopefully Clinton Cash should get the FBI off their behinds and start an investigation. this isn't going away, just as her illegal email destruction and the people she killed in Benghazi will not go away.
Clintons are trash and crooks and should be in jail, not running for office.
I thought conservatives believed in constitutional rights, namely the sixth Amendment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2015, 12:18 PM
 
Location: Lost in Texas
9,833 posts, read 5,833,175 times
Reputation: 3404
Frankly I don't care about her money, Benghazi, here e-mail, I just don't like her because I find her to be an elitist biotch. Her qualifications don't impress me, and she has the personality of an Aardvark. Her foreign policy has been a classic disaster. Shakespeare couldn't have written a greater disaster than Hillarys. There are a lot of women out there that I would vote for, but Hillary is not one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2015, 12:31 PM
 
950 posts, read 711,603 times
Reputation: 1615
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJDAY81445 View Post
If PBS keeps harping about it ..............like they did last night on Washington Week...... even liberals will start caring.

For all of you deniers who claim everything is a ..."Fox News conspiracy "..........did you watch PBS last night ( Washington Week in Review)?.............nearly the opposite of FOX News in ideology

Washington Week had a reporter do a lengthy in depth report of the Clinton Foundation........the vast amount of money raised........how everthing had to go thru Bill and one other man and all the donations the companies made to the Clinton Foundation .........while she was Sect of State

It also stated Hillary hasd said she would be transparent about Clinton Foundation and step away from it while Sect of State.

She did neither !

It also mentioned the "cozy" Russia uranium deal.

Not FOX..........but PBS last night 4-24-2015
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:08 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top