Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 01:13 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times

Advertisements

Cons, why is it you cannot stop talking about Hillary? I would think you would be more interested in telling us about who you support and what their ideas are so others will take them seriously as a candidate of the Oval Office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2015, 08:27 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Cons, why is it you cannot stop talking about Hillary? I would think you would be more interested in telling us about who you support and what their ideas are so others will take them seriously as a candidate of the Oval Office.
Actually this thread isn't about Hillary as much as it's about the left's attempts to sabotage her campaign all the while blaming the whole mess on the right. It's very entertaining and judging from the replies it's hit a nerve. I'll happily discuss GOP candidates in appropriate threads.

Old 04-28-2015, 09:19 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Actually this thread isn't about Hillary as much as it's about the left's attempts to sabotage her campaign all the while blaming the whole mess on the right. It's very entertaining and judging from the replies it's hit a nerve. I'll happily discuss GOP candidates in appropriate threads.
Sure it isn't.

Feel free there are a few threads on the GOP candidates here.

Old 04-29-2015, 12:27 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,762,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
There's no organized campaign to defeat Hillary. Hillary has the support of a large majority of democrats, she's hiring top talent and the Obama machine is morphing into the Hillary machine. This phony anti-Hillary movement only exists in the delusional minds of some far lefties and the desperate right wing that's completely freaked out about getting stomped by Hillary.

I don't buy this. I am a center left voter, pretty much in line with Clinton. I don't support her for my own ethical reasons about double dipping, and because she is just not a charismatic leader. She will lose to someone like Rubio, because he has real appeal. I predict a Clinton nomination will lead to a Rubio presidency.

Sorry, I just am not falling in line with the Clinton coronation. Give someone new and talented a chance, for @#&$s sake! I am for Jim Webb.

Old 04-29-2015, 01:47 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post

Sorry, I just am not falling in line with the Clinton coronation. Give someone new and talented a chance, for @#&$s sake! I am for Jim Webb.
In this VA poll, she leads over Webb. But it's hard not to...she has the name, the pedigree and a political behemoth of a husband. So far she sucks the air out of any room she walks into. Some progs have the long knives out for her, but first they have to catch her.

Clinton crushes Webb, ties Bush in Virginia poll - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Old 04-29-2015, 01:50 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,555 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
It's fascinating. All you folk, including the Clintons are pointing at the mean-spirited racist, sexist, misogynistic women hating Republicans, yet it seems to be the NYT and other liberal groups doing their damndest to sabotage the Clinton campaign. Even the State Department is stepping in - State Department records show official concern about Clinton ties to 'Saudi entities' | WashingtonExaminer.com

The NYT concerns are too numerous to link to, but here's one - http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24...html?referrer=

And here's the very liberal Common Cause from 3-10 - Common Cause

My theory is Hillary is so corrupt that her campaign has to decided to put everything on the table in an attempt to immunize her.

Or maybe you libs just hate her...ya got me. So why are you folks trying so hard to derail her campaign - all the while blaming the GOP and trying to keep your bloody hands clean.
this argument makes no sense in and of it self. thrown in the fact that Senator Warren is the next in line Democrat that people do want and your argument just falls flat on its face.

Old 04-29-2015, 01:54 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
Lol at her talking about mass incarceration when her husband was one of the architects of the modern prison industrial complex. The 94 crime bill caused incarceration to explode during the 1990's

Old 04-30-2015, 11:44 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Lol at her talking about mass incarceration when her husband was one of the architects of the modern prison industrial complex. The 94 crime bill caused incarceration to explode during the 1990's

That is priceless

Old 04-30-2015, 02:33 PM

49 posts, read 63,708 times
Quote:
Hey Casper the Board Monitor there ALOT OF DIFFERENT & SEPARATE Threads about the Baltimore Riots! I thought you should know so you can go tell them that its been talked to death on other threads!
You know like you did when there were ONLY TWO THREADS ABOUT THE ABUSE OF POWER BY A LIBERAL D.A. IN WISCOSON!

Old 04-30-2015, 02:42 PM

6,369 posts, read 6,408,962 times
Quote:
Hey, I can't speak for all cons, only myself, but here is why I can't stop talking about Hillary:

1. I think having spent time on Walmart's Board of Directors should be a prerequisite for serving as President. Hillary is the only candidate or potential candidate who qualifies.

2. Another requirement is a fundamental and long-standing connection to Wall Street. Check.

3. Finally, when she mouths that progressive BS, you KNOW she is lying.

So Hillary is about the best possible candidate on the Democratic side. Just like in 2008. Only this time, the Dems have nobody else! Hahahahahahaha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections