Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2015, 07:24 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I actually admire anyone who stays with a cheater. It means they are committed. Only a weak person would leave...the strong fight
Wow.

Look, it's one thing to move past a single indiscretion. I can see how that could be commendable. But that's not what we're talking about with Hillary and Bill. He has been sexually abusive and predatory and adulterous for their entire marriage.

I'm curious to know why you think it's so admirable for a woman to stay with a man who is abusive to other women and who clearly doesn't respect women, and who is adulterous - not once, but in an ongoing mode.

I'm also curious to know why you think it's weak for a woman to leave such a man.

And finally, I'm curious to know just what you think Hillary is fighting - and just what you think she's fighting for. She's apparently not winning if she's been fighting for a marriage that includes a faithful husband who respects her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2015, 07:27 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
In todays immoral USA, it is OK to mess around on your mate. It is actually encouraged, then rewarded.

Old 05-10-2015, 07:31 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
With her baggage, this dame would be laughed out of the political arena if she weren't a woman.

Old 05-10-2015, 08:51 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Seriously. Bill Clinton is a sexual predator. This man can't control himself. Hillary Clinton blames the women involved including an 18 year old intern. She disgusts me.
I got this in an email a couple of days ago:

Dear Abby,

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.

Also, since he lost his job fifteen years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot the bull with his buddies, while I have to work to pay the bills.

Since our daughter got married he doesn't even pretend to like me, and even hints that I may be a lesbian.

What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. Good grief woman! You don't need him anymore!

You're a former Secretary of State running for President of the United States.

Act like one.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:11 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
I predict that the DNC will not let her be the nominee. Jarrett is calling the shots.
Keep wishing, just keep your eyes closed and if you do not see it happening it is not happening.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:18 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Seriously. Bill Clinton is a sexual predator. This man can't control himself. Hillary Clinton blames the women involved including an 18 year old intern. She disgusts me.
Well, you certainly don't have to vote for her. But as long as the GOP faithful are talking about Hilary instead of propping up their own candidates - they will continue to lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Sure it did, we aren't talking about just any guy cheating on his wife with the lady next door. We're talking about the President of the United States, not only should he be held to a higher standard but the fact that this took place in the official office of the POTUS, arguably the most powerful planet on the planet means that there was a serious lack of respect for the job and the office.
Do you seriously think that he is the only POTUS that cheated? Perhaps you are just blissfully unaware of any history.

Though I certainly agree that that was one dumba$$ move on Bill's part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
Carly Fiorina also has a vagina. She is a Republican.
There you go. The Republican's have their own vagina. Unfortunately it's Carly Fiorina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
In todays immoral USA, it is OK to mess around on your mate. It is actually encouraged, then rewarded.
Because no Republicans have ever cheated on their spouse. Isn't that right ,Newt?

Old 05-10-2015, 09:54 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Whatever, young women rightfully think her husband is a degenerate pig.
Source?

It is doubtful that Bill Clinton could have retained his extremely high popularity ratings if that were the case.

New poll: Bill Clinton excepted, America punishes its political class - LA Times

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...han-ever/?_r=0

Bill Clinton's Popularity at Record High

Old 05-10-2015, 10:12 AM

19,842 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Source?

It is doubtful that Bill Clinton could have retained his extremely high popularity ratings if that were the case.

New poll: Bill Clinton excepted, America punishes its political class - LA Times

Newsmax.

Old 05-10-2015, 10:20 AM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Serial cheater is the point I believe.

Old 05-10-2015, 10:25 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Source?

Fortunately for all of us, most people don't define a person's entire life by the lowest point in their personal history. There is no other explanation for Bill's popularity. The good he has done in the world since leaving the White House has far outweighed his shameful behavior back in his past. Same with Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections