Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2015, 10:35 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
as far as jobs, infrastructure, & trade, which isn't a laughing matter.
Seems up until now, Donald seems to be the only one talking straight about that ....
have you read this thread? trump has been hugely critical of companies manufacturing in china....... while at the same time having his clothing line manufactured in china!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2015, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I suggest you move on as well
why? the man has made false claims and has yet to correct them.

Old 06-16-2015, 10:41 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So you admire people who know how to game the system and leave their debtors holding the bag for the debt they racked up? This is how you see Trump "saving" the country? Wow. Just wow.
and who, in our country, in our senate, in our whole of government is squeeky clean...?

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
"Trump’s speech was an insane ramble fest."
In An Insane Rant Donald Trump Announces He Should Be President Because He's Really Rich

702 posts, read 540,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I believe I'd vote for Donald Trump, one main reason, he is owned by no one, he has so much money he doesn't need to depend on donations or to be bought by the corporations....
What a stupid thing to say. Trump is worth $9 billion. Both Obama and Romney spent $1 billion on their campaigns, and that was before Citizens United. Estimates for the 2016 race are ranging from $1.5 to $2 billion per side. Do you really think Trump is going to spend close to a quarter of his fortune on a long shot presidential bid?

Quote:
He surely would get our country's debt straightened out...
Oh really? How?

Quote:
I want to hear more, but I like what he has to say....

What do you think?
What do I think? I think he was at the center of a bunch of transparently racist idiots raising questions about the place of Obama's birth. I think he has not proposed one single compelling public policy idea. I think he has no (or close to no) public policy experience. I think he's a clown, and has zero chance of winning.

What has he proposed that you like so much?

Old 06-16-2015, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
He will eventually bow out of the race at a time and in a fashion meant to suggest that he could still win but no longer wants to be the nominee, ....
my guess is that he'll file for an extension on the financial disclosure then bow out before that comes due in the fall.

Old 06-16-2015, 10:44 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I'm fairly new to this site and don't know all the players yet, but it's always good to find the birthers early. It allows me to lower my expectations in my exchanges with them. So thank you for that.
well, then, know this, I'm not defined by my political affiliation and I expect anything when it comes to Washington, even hiding birth records....information, and has done some very low down underhanded things not in American's best interest I might add.

Oh and by the way, for a new person, your certainly not humble....

Old 06-16-2015, 10:44 AM

1,708 posts, read 1,637,704 times
Quote:
shows how much you know....he is actually quit intelligent, especially when it comes to addition and subtraction.

He doesn't need anyone...he's rich all by himself, so he won't be in bed with the corporations or special interest groups....period!

I believe a lot of people are intimidated by him and jealous b/c he knows how to work the system...is he shrud, of course he is...but a whole lot more intelligent then Jebb Bush.
I get the part about how he quit intelligence, and I agree completely. But I'm not shrewd enough to know if he's shrud or now.

Old 06-16-2015, 10:46 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
and who, in our country, in our senate, in our whole of government is squeeky clean...?
I was an employee of a small company when one of thier major clients declared bankruptcy and walked away from hundreds of thousands of dollars they owed to us. They reorganized and are back in business today under a new name, but the small business I worked for never recovered. It's what Trump does again and again. I'm sorry, but unlike you, I don't find that kind of behavior admirable.

Old 06-16-2015, 10:47 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
have you read this thread? trump has been hugely critical of companies manufacturing in china....... while at the same time having his clothing line manufactured in china!
Everything sold at Walmart is made in China. What exactly is your point?
That the typical American is hypocritical.
Then they certainly could relate to Trump

Though in all seriousness, I don't think Trump is being hypocritical. It is our government's
trade policies with China that hurts America. China is only doing what they can get away
with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections