Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If it ends up being Trump (R) vs Clinton (D), who would you vote for?
I would vote for Donald Trump (R) 67 44.37%
I would vote for Hillary Clinton (D) 55 36.42%
I would vote for a third-party candidate 24 15.89%
I would not vote at all 5 3.31%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 12:07 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,638,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Yes I am....he can't be worse then Obama, Jeb or Hillary thats for sure....

If he doesn't run, I won't vote...I'm sick of the Bushes and Clintons....they have done nothing for the U.S. or Americans. They've opened our doors and let em all in....
I hate to break it to you. You won't be voting this year. The chances of him getting the nomination are about as good as the chances that Bill Cosby will get a new sitcom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2015, 12:15 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I hate to break it to you. You won't be voting this year. The chances of him getting the nomination are about as good as the chances that Bill Cosby will get a new sitcom.
what makes you say that?

I'm wondering myself what will come of this, actually, I don't believe he is serious.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:17 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
I don't think America can handle a successful, straight-talking white male anymore.

We're a hipster, metrosexual, narcissistic soft bunch now. That will only change if 5 million Muslims pour over our borders and start beheading people. We might get our grit back then -- or not.
Ha. That's the rationale for supporting Trump?

Old 06-18-2015, 12:19 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,638,147 times
Quote:
what makes you say that?

I'm wondering myself what will come of this, actually, I don't believe he is serious.
He's quite possibly the most egocentric man alive. He wants to talk about himself. I think that's about the extent of his campaign.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:19 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
what makes you say that?
the FOX poll that said 59% of republican primary voters would never vote for trump.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:27 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times
Quote:
yes, she is a crook and she ruined lives, actually destroyed people's lives....
Can you say Vince Foster?
How bout Water Gate?

if your leaders are corrupt, so will your people be....

And then there is her little explosion, "What difference does it make?"

and people died!!!!!
Vince Foster committed suicide. Only republicans try to change that.
She had nothing to do with Watergate. You are thinking of Whitewater and they are innocent of that. Wasn't there a woman that did jail time because she wouldn't tell the lie the feds tried to get her too?

Show us how she is corrupt.

World leaders and including Secretaries of state deal with the death of people on a daily business. Sadly 4 of ours died. The death of people is just something each Sec of State must deal with just as a President.
It goes with the job. Had she broke down crying etc you guys would just vilify her for that.
This is the real world we are talking about. There will be no pleasing you guys with anything. You guys have just been sore losers from the 1st day Obama was elected. We all remember hat Mitch the ***** said! You got whipped on that one also.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the FOX poll that said 59% of republican primary voters would never vote for trump.
yeah well, I wasn't a part of that poll and neither were a lot of other people.....wouldn't put to much faith in polls.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:41 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,329,809 times
I hope I get the chance to vote for Trump!!!!!!

Old 06-18-2015, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Versatile Vince Foster committed suicide. Only republicans try to change that.
No, actually I've also heard Dems say they don't believe it as well...

Quote:
She had nothing to do with Watergate.
You are right and I stand corrected and apologize.

Quote:
You are thinking of Whitewater and they are innocent of that. Wasn't there a woman that did jail time because she wouldn't tell the lie the feds tried to get her too?
No they are not innocent of that, a lot of people's lives were ruined....

Quote:
Show us how she is corrupt.
Washingtonpost.com: Whitewater Special Report

10 Scandals Involving Hillary Clinton You May Have Forgotten | MRCTV

Whitewater prosecutor says 'serious crimes' were uncovered in probe into Clintons' financial dealings | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
World leaders and including Secretaries of state deal with the death of people on a daily business. Sadly 4 of ours died. The death of people is just something each Sec of State must deal with just as a President.
It goes with the job. Had she broke down crying etc you guys would just vilify her for that.
This is the real world we are talking about. There will be no pleasing you guys with anything. You guys have just been sore losers from the 1st day Obama was elected. We all remember hat Mitch the ***** said! You got whipped on that one also.
I don't take lightly what she has done, and I also don't take lightly, how Obama thru her under the bus...while she isn't a fan of mine, he certainly did wipe himself clean of what they were both involved in.

I'm not a republican....but I am conservative, and I voted for Obama in his first term, so don't include me in your "you guys" statement please.

This country has gone a muck, and it has been due to the last few Presidents/Senate and Congress in there...they are corrupt, and most certainly have ruined this nation....they have way to much power....
and when your leaders are corrupt, so will your people be.

We need a hard nose in there who is going to do what is right by the American people....

Old 06-18-2015, 12:50 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,047,177 times
I dunno if it ends up being between the ghost of John Wayne and Tony Danza who would you vote for? <------(Equally ridiculous question)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections