Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2015, 10:41 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,247 times

Advertisements

Fact= Trump does have All the Suspects ... uh umm, 'eh, prospects who are or will be running for Prez, Number!! Trump is very knowledgeable Re: How Rotten 90% of them are and he Can make a damaging Assessment concerning each candidate. Don't think The Donald would be CLEAN ENOUGH (WHO WOULD?)
TO BECOME A Quality POTUSA...but, it's clear he has excellent radar, i.e., the ability to NAIL the Rats who enter the Rat race...to the proverbial Wall.

That's the asset of having Donald Trump as a candidate. You better believe he's insightful very keenly regarding Hillary, the Bush clan and the rest of 'em. So TALK Donald, Expose 'em and chase 'em out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2015, 10:51 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
Don't forget the biggest positive. He has been CHOSEN BY GOD to be "The Greatest Jobs President That God Ever Created".
You can't get a bigger endorsement.

Old 06-21-2015, 11:16 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Don't forget the biggest positive. He has been CHOSEN BY GOD to be "The Greatest Jobs President That God Ever Created".
You can't get a bigger endorsement.
You sound like IILary = Trump did not say God chose him.

Trump only said this "I will be Greatest Jobs President That God Ever Created".

Old 06-21-2015, 11:25 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
The ramblings of an egomaniac.. pretty much Trump in a nutshell.

And everyone knows he doesn't have a chance in hell of being president. He's only doing it in order to try to stay socially relevant. He's got a good deal playing a bloated egomaniac gasbag (i.e., himself) on reality TV, and he needs to stay in the spotlight to keep that nonsense going.

Old 06-22-2015, 03:23 AM

1,235 posts, read 1,769,447 times
Trump is a chump. This clip from Letterman shows trump talking tough on China and advertising his ties....which are made in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc

Old 06-22-2015, 05:48 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Fact= Trump does have All the Suspects ... uh umm, 'eh, prospects who are or will be running for Prez, Number!! Trump is very knowledgeable Re: How Rotten 90% of them are and he Can make a damaging Assessment concerning each candidate. Don't think The Donald would be CLEAN ENOUGH (WHO WOULD?)
TO BECOME A Quality POTUSA...but, it's clear he has excellent radar, i.e., the ability to NAIL the Rats who enter the Rat race...to the proverbial Wall.

That's the asset of having Donald Trump as a candidate. You better believe he's insightful very keenly regarding Hillary, the Bush clan and the rest of 'em. So TALK Donald, Expose 'em and chase 'em out.
I think other candidates fear him because he has a set of balls and isn't afraid to expose the truth about them.

Old 06-22-2015, 08:34 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I think other candidates fear him because he has a set of balls and isn't afraid to expose the truth about them.
I agree. He exposes both sides for their lies and hypocricies. Would I vote for him? I'm not sure I would but I would like to hear what he has to say in a debate. At least he doesn't seem to be a flip flopper on many of the issues we are facing today.

Old 06-22-2015, 09:20 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,645,971 times
As my mother used to say, "He's upsetting the applecart." I'd love to hear him in a debate.

Old 06-22-2015, 09:36 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
As my mother used to say, "He's upsetting the applecart." I'd love to hear him in a debate.
I will agree with this--he is upsetting the Republican apple cart for sure. They don't need yet another court jester in their swelling ranks of presidential contenders, and certainly not one who is so patently ridiculous. His delusions about his comb-over alone illustrate this, to say nothing of his full on embracing of birtherism. The man is the definnition of ridiculous.

From the left side of the aisle, however, the big top just got more absurd, and we are enjoying it probably more than should be allowed. If I could vote in any of the early primaries--assuming The Donald is still around by then--I would vote for him in a heartbeat just to keep the show going a bit longer and to watch the establishment GOP trying to pretend he isn't one of theirs. This season is shaping up to be comedy gold.

Old 06-22-2015, 09:39 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetLegal View Post
Trump is a chump. This clip from Letterman shows trump talking tough on China and advertising his ties....which are made in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc
Trump is saying, he has nothing AGAINST China, he merely states that it gets to him that their leaders are smarter then ours...so whats wrong with that?

It is crazy how people make things up in their own minds....

LISTEN TO YOUR OWN POST
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections