Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2015, 11:53 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Wow, you mean you actually KNOW a real, bonafide ''college grad?'' lol Not impressed.

Most college grads = Educated fools.

Take your Evil Education System and git along with your Blind pals. This Thread is for Bright, sapient, intelligent thinkers.
Your post says otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Naw, Democrats would demonize any potential GOP candidate (and vice versa I might add). Most of those offended currently by Trump are illegal alien sympathizers. Bottom line. Nothing else matters to them. They're just trying to add fuel to the fire.....you know, like you are.
You know, like YOU are. Your assumptions couldn't be further from the truth. It's not an issue I lose much sleep over either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
See here's the thing. He doesn't have broad appeal. He has appeal to the wingnuttiest nuts on the wingnut right.

He could've proposed a border fence without offending millions. He certainly didn't need to make that obnoxious, ignorant comment about making them pay for it.

Most people see him for what he is - a loud-mouthed, egotistical blowhard who was born with a silver spoon, failed his way to the top and has now decided to waste some money on yet another attention grab.

He's nothing more than a tactless, classless, mostly clueless individual with an enormous ego.
I have said this over and over. He most certainly could have proposed his ideas without offending half the country. He just doesn't know any better. "Yes, Mr. Trump" is the only sentiment he knows how to handle.

Truly, I hope he is the Republican candidate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2015, 12:39 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
[/b]

Then why are the Ds so up in arms over what Trump is saying and doing?

I believe the Dems are so afraid of anyone who will say what he thinks and will take on the "do nothing media", that ignores what Hillary has done and continues to do to enrich herself by illegal means, while flaunting the laws. My gawd, I would love to see Trump vs Hilary in 2016! It's got to be the biggest fear of any Democrat right now.

A REAL American Success Story Donald Trump vs A real enemy of America, Illary.

Wonder if American voters would WAKE-UP and ''get that Right?!!''

Old 07-04-2015, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The real question is why do we the voters want/expect politicians to sweet talk us? Why do we hold our ears and go, "Ow! Ow! Ow!" when someone tells us the same thing our own lying eyes and ears have seen and heard.

If we actually looked at what presidents do and then match that skill set with the experience of the people who are running, and stop voting for people primarily on their promises of sunshine, lollipops, rainbows and unicorns maybe we'd have decent presidents. I mean, some candidates can read a good speech, "look" presidential, analyze situations properly, vote the way we want them to but how do those skills translate to decisive action?

If they wanted to be president some day, why is it that from the time they graduated high school some never chose a job/career where they would have to run something (like a state, a city, a military unit, a business, a charitable organization) and be responsible decision-makers, implementers, crisis handlers, budget adjusters when something unexpected happens? You don't have to answer, I know why. They are very good at what they do but the skills they have don't make them qualified to run a country and President of The United States isn't an entry level manager's job.

And this you stated...is Exactly the main reason Donald Trump IS LOOKING SO GOOD, TO SO MANY !!!

Old 07-04-2015, 12:50 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
A REAL American Success Story Donald Trump vs A real enemy of America, Illary.

Wonder if American voters would WAKE-UP and ''get that Right?!!''
It's a pretty sad commentary on the country if people actually consider being born with a silver spoon in your mouth and still managing to fail over and over and over, cost investors hundreds of millions of dollars, and abuse the bankruptcy system a "real American success story."

Old 07-04-2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
It's a pretty sad commentary on the country if people actually consider being born with a silver spoon in your mouth and still managing to fail over and over and over, cost investors hundreds of millions of dollars, and abuse the bankruptcy system a "real American success story."

I must have missed the ''Lunacy Report'' you just filed Above.

Typical Leftest lunatic spin, Falsehoods, etc. As has been stated, if Trump is so stupid, you leftest would be silent and Happy. Your false propaganda proves Otherwise.

Old 07-04-2015, 01:08 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
...., if Trump is so stupid, you leftest would be silent and Happy.
wouldn't the opposite also apply? if trump is such a genius wouldn't you be silent and happy?

Old 07-04-2015, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
wouldn't the opposite also apply? if trump is such a genius wouldn't you be silent and happy?
NO genius....voters are so Asleep, brainwashed and blinded from so long in the dark, they need a sapient jolt into reality, again.

Old 07-04-2015, 01:23 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
NO genius....voters are so Asleep, brainwashed and blinded from so long in the dark, they need a sapient jolt into reality, again.
i think i've got it, when you express your opinion it's "a sapient jolt into reality" when those that you disagree with express their opinion it's "lunatic spin".

Old 07-04-2015, 01:27 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
As has been stated, if Trump is so stupid, you leftest would be silent and Happy.
Why? He'll be ousted by your own, and come election day, nobody will admit to really being in his favor. In the meantime, calling him out as a witless ape with no chance, ever - it's entertaining for us and educational for the rest of you.

Old 07-04-2015, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i think i've got it, when you express your opinion it's "a sapient jolt into reality" when those that you disagree with express their opinion it's "lunatic spin".

Yeah, you've sure 'got it, pal' ...we just don't wanna catch it. Heard there's No cure for 'it.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections