Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2015, 03:46 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Typical leftest BS Spin tactic distortion....taking only part of the real Quote.
i knew it would be impossible for people to find the complete original quote...... unless they looked up a few posts or clicked on the convenient link.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2015, 05:12 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,098,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Why do you think I'm basing what I say on what the minority vote will be?

I base it on the fact that most *voters* - Rs, Ds, whites, blacks - don't like him.

It may hurt your feelings to think that most Americans don't agree with you about Trump, but the fact is, we don't.
Facts and truth aren't up for disagreement. They stand on their own.

Old 07-04-2015, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Your post says otherwise.

You know, like YOU are. Your assumptions couldn't be further from the truth. It's not an issue I lose much sleep over either way.

I have said this over and over. He most certainly could have proposed his ideas without offending half the country. He just doesn't know any better. "Yes, Mr. Trump" is the only sentiment he knows how to handle.

Truly, I hope he is the Republican candidate.
He offended half of the country by speaking out against illegal immigration? WTH?

Old 07-04-2015, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
What a joke...adding fuel to the fire. Isn't that what 95% of the people posting on CD are doing, yourself big-time included? It's called debate. It's what we do here. It's a healthy, red-blooded American pastime. If's not a required daily activity. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
It's not about not being able to take the heat. It's all the juvenile demonizing by the left in here. It's not about me it's about that. I have always spoken the truth on topics without going off topic about unrelated things. The left seems to have to keep adding fuel to the fire that way. I expect next Trump's grandmother will be attacked by the left.

Old 07-04-2015, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I doubt it. The polls clearly say that it will be an easy win for Hillary if she goes against Trump. Trump cannot even get the support of his own party. I bet Bill Clinton is posting here as a Trump supporter. I don't like Hillary but some of you are just making it so easy for her and that egocentric husband of hers.

Trump is just making it easier for Jeb Bush. His numbers are climbing and to make things worse for the anti-immigration crowd, he is very popular among hispanics because he speaks Spanish fluently and even without an accent. Even here in Florida he is more popular than Marco Rubio.
Anti-"immigration" crowd? Who would that be? Oh, I get it you are being dishonest by blurring the lines between legal and illegal. It is the latter that is the objection not the former.

What a shallow and dumb reason for Jeb to be popular with Hispanics just because he speaks Spanish? Wow, talk about identity politics, this is it.

Old 07-04-2015, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
What do you mean, polling highly? The latest have him at 6% of Rs. RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

In the general matchup, Trump is down against Hillary by 20%, worse than any of the other R contenders.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race
RealClearPolitics is a leftist, liberal site. Yeah, I'm a believer.

Old 07-04-2015, 09:32 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,669,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What does it tell you, Og, when ANYONE or Party can or will support a Lying enemy of this Nation?

Is Corruption a New attribute of many Americans? Are any of them REALLY Americans?

Old 07-04-2015, 09:38 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,733,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Up to you. They presented a table summarizing the major polls, and the numbers are the numbers. No editorial content on these particular pages.

Old 07-05-2015, 10:00 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,005 times
He feeds on negativity and the nation is talking about him. The best quote I've heard yet just now is 'the problem with playing in the mud with pigs is that you get dirty. The other problem is that the pig likes it.'

That describes Trump. They are playing in his arena by criticizing him and giving him a platform. He slings mud better than anyone and that's what the democrats have turned politics into and he plays their game better than them. The Republicans can't afford to play nicey nice anymore.

Old 07-05-2015, 10:33 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
He slings mud better than anyone and that's what the democrats have turned politics into and he plays their game better than them. The Republicans can't afford to play nicey nice anymore.
we're still in the primaries. do you believe the other GOP candidates should be pulling out all the stops to sling mud at trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections