Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2015, 07:07 PM

25,550 posts, read 21,738,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Evil? LOL! He fought and won on issues that are important to our American freedom - 1st Amendment rights, American sovereignty. Yes, that is really, really evil.

And, yes, Heidi did go through a short down time involving some depression. They had a busy life, were living in two places - Houston and Austin. But, she was surrounded by people of faith, who loved her and she is doing just fine. That was years ago. At least she doesn't take anti-depressants that are so prevalent in society.

I am sure Melania Trump will do very well. I understand that taking off your clothes is a lucrative deal. After all, look at Kim Kardashian, Pam Anderson, Vanessa Williams, etc. Now, they are soliciting Miss Colombia, Ariadna Gutiérrez, to take off her clothes, because it is lucrative. She can makes millions. Great role models for the country - not.
You seem to know an extensive amount about women taking off their clothes. I guess we have have different interests.

Cruz can't win in the general election. He must go home. His anti-gay stance will not fly. He just isn't living in the modern world thinking that SSM should be left up to individual states because it was not working since people move around. There were cases already that were a mess because of individual states that did or did not have SSM. The man has his head up his behind on this. I don't approve of SSM but it is not a matter for the government. His faith is going to be a problem that we don't need.

I bet he would have stood against interracial marriage also and as we know, the same thing happened with that. Do you think he'll try to stop that also?

He cannot win in the general election.

I think a lot of people are jealous of Trump over his wife. Yeah, you should be so lucky!

Old 12-30-2015, 07:11 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,812,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Cruz beats Hillary in new CNN poll released today! He's been closing in on her for a month now, tied her in the last two polls and finally has overtaken her in the newest head to head poll. Meanwhile, Trump gets blasted by Hillary +11, +7 and +2 in the last three polls with the two of them. Go Cruz!

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Cruz vs. Clinton
Sweet! I am enjoying Ted's "Cruz" to the White House!

Old 12-30-2015, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
You seem to know an extensive amount about women taking off their clothes. I guess we have have different interests.

Cruz can't win in the general election. He must go home. His anti-gay stance will not fly. He just isn't living in the modern world thinking that SSM should be left up to individual states because it was not working since people move around. There were cases already that were a mess because of individual states that did or did not have SSM. The man has his head up his behind on this. I don't approve of SSM but it is not a matter for the government. His faith is going to be a problem that we don't need.

I bet he would have stood against interracial marriage also and as we know, the same thing happened with that. Do you think he'll try to stop that also?

I think a lot of people are jealous of Trump over his wife. Yeah, you should be so lucky!
Hey brainiac, Ted Cruz is IN an interracial marriage.

Old 12-30-2015, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I could say that about Houston at least. The H-town is not my favorite place to visit. LOL!

I am right there with you on that one. Although, if Trump moved to YUston, that would be YUGE!!

Old 12-30-2015, 07:16 PM

405 posts, read 385,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

There is nothing anti-gay about his stance. And do you realize he is the product of an interracial marriage and is in an interracial marriage himself?

Old 12-30-2015, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashbrown View Post
There is nothing anti-gay about his stance. And do you realize he is the product of an interracial marriage and is in an interracial marriage himself?
He must be one of them there white-Hispanics the liberal media is all wee-wee'd up over.

Old 12-30-2015, 09:56 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,819,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
He must be one of them there white-Hispanics the liberal media is all wee-wee'd up over.
Hahahahahahahahaha!

Old 12-30-2015, 10:22 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,051,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Hey brainiac, Ted Cruz is IN an interracial marriage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hashbrown View Post
C'mon guys, he is white and Heidi is white, hence two blonde girls with blue eyes. Rumor has it that there is a distinction between "race" and "ethnicity" that we all should learn in middle school. Haven't you heard of the expression, "A Hispanic could be any race"?

Mick

Old 12-31-2015, 12:04 AM

23,653 posts, read 17,406,462 times
Ted Cruz Issues Brutally Blunt Statement On What The Bible Says About Killing Muslims

Cruz tells how to defeat ISIS. Weird headline, it's not killing Muslims, it's killing radical Islamic terrorists.

Old 12-31-2015, 03:53 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,441,094 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections