Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 04:12 PM

522 posts, read 963,198 times

Advertisements

Dear Sir,
We cannot afford NOT to elect Ron Paul, I reference the following;
He never voted to raise taxes.
He never voted for Nafta.
He never voted to do anything unconstitutional.
He is and has been fighting for our rights, not his own back pocket.
I challenge you to look up the record for yourself..he is an honest man!!!
He is married for 40 years to the same woman(another sign of his committment)
He is the only candidate who won't try to force us to take the verichip/RFID.
He is (it is in his voting record too) more concerned with bringing our jobs back, and keeping business in this country, rather than outsourcing our very livelihood, as Hillary,McCain and Obama WILL DO AND HAVE DONE BY NOT ONLY ENDORSING NAFTA, BUT OBAMA HAS EVEN STATED THAT HE WILL EXPAND NAFTA!!!!! So will Hillary and McCain!!!
This is nothing more than the downsizing of our Nation , the undermining of our constitution, and the outright violation of the bill of rights.
Since it is obvious to me that you have not heard, I will tell you, go to stopthenau.org and see if I am kidding, I am not.
This is very VERY real.
They plan on instituting a verichip very soon with their agenda, McCain,Hillary,Obama and Guilliani are all in the same league, the globalist league.
Beware also of any candidate that insists the way out of the "immigration" situation is to intitute "Federal ID" or "NATIONAL ID" , this is nothing more than the catch phrase for RFID/verichip , coming soon to embed a neighborhood near you.
Don't believe me? See it for yourself, go to youtube;
type in these titles and see what I am telling you and that it truly is for real.
1.Doublespeak 101

2.North American Union & VChip Truth

3.verichip

4.Warning Hillary Clinton 08

5. Fox News Reports on chip implants.

Please know that if you still have any doubt about Ron Paul after that, that you can see by what he has voted for the entire time that he is and has been against all of this and is truly in the ring fighting for our very freedom.
Applied Digital is indeed the name of the company that already has the verichip implants ready to go.
The technology will probably be embedded with another company, I just found out about now , more than likely, because it is cheaper, but it is still the same thing.That company is Somark Innovations and they have a new kind of embed ,
one that stays with you for LIFE.
In regard to the school issue, if that is your only concern about a candidate, consider this, even Rush Limbaugh said today, that he will not support nor endorse ANY of the FRONT running candidates, because he would rather not vote for any one person that he felt would actually do anything to harm this country as we know it.
Notice he said "front running" and I also heard him say the names ..McCain,Romney and Guilliani in reference to all of this.(the "media front runners" too including Clinton and Obama)By the way these people are being pushed hard by the media for a reason.
Dont you buy it!!! The media is so biased it isn't even funny.

Ron Paul was the only one he DID NOT mention, as far as hurting our country.
Neverminding that though, if you are really concerned about the school, let me ask you something, wouldn't you rather have more say about where your children learn, and more importantly, what they learn? Or would you rather have a Clintonized system where the gay agenda and everything else gets pushed at them?
In fact I know this is very easy to deal with because my sister has her child in a private school, and he is excelling too!!! There are no shootings there, there are prayers, and she can sleep at night because she knows that they are a safe school, they have also made it highly affordable and you can even pay for that school on a payment plan if you want,one I might add , that pales in comparison to the property taxes!!!!The issue is do you want the government to take care of you and pay all of your bills at the expense of high taxes and losing some, or in many cases ,alot of your rights ,in how and what your child is taught?
Huckabee said he would institute a NATIONAL BAN ON SMOKING!!!!! UNCONSTITUTIONAL
IF HE IS WILLING TO DO THAT,WHAT'S NEXT????The chip? (that's right folks, he may be instituting a national ID as well.)
There are a million and one reasons to vote for Ron Paul and not one that I can find not to, even the veterans are backing him!!!(That's right he is also a veteran).
He is the only candidate concerned with our rights, and not the global agenda and big money.
Ron Paul is the only canididate that I can, with any conscience ,vote for.
I pray that you will too.
God bless you and yours, and God Bless America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2008, 04:13 PM

Exclamation The only one!!

Dear Sir,
We cannot afford NOT to elect Ron Paul, I reference the following;
He never voted to raise taxes.
He never voted for Nafta.
He never voted to do anything unconstitutional.
He is and has been fighting for our rights, not his own back pocket.
I challenge you to look up the record for yourself..he is an honest man!!!
He is married for 40 years to the same woman(another sign of his committment)
He is the only candidate who won't try to force us to take the verichip/RFID.
He is (it is in his voting record too) more concerned with bringing our jobs back, and keeping business in this country, rather than outsourcing our very livelihood, as Hillary,McCain and Obama WILL DO AND HAVE DONE BY NOT ONLY ENDORSING NAFTA, BUT OBAMA HAS EVEN STATED THAT HE WILL EXPAND NAFTA!!!!! So will Hillary and McCain!!!
This is nothing more than the downsizing of our Nation , the undermining of our constitution, and the outright violation of the bill of rights.
Since it is obvious to me that you have not heard, I will tell you, go to stopthenau.org and see if I am kidding, I am not.
This is very VERY real.
They plan on instituting a verichip very soon with their agenda, McCain,Hillary,Obama and Guilliani are all in the same league, the globalist league.
Beware also of any candidate that insists the way out of the "immigration" situation is to intitute "Federal ID" or "NATIONAL ID" , this is nothing more than the catch phrase for RFID/verichip , coming soon to embed a neighborhood near you.
Don't believe me? See it for yourself, go to youtube;
type in these titles and see what I am telling you and that it truly is for real.
1.Doublespeak 101

2.North American Union & VChip Truth

3.verichip

4.Warning Hillary Clinton 08

5. Fox News Reports on chip implants.

Please know that if you still have any doubt about Ron Paul after that, that you can see by what he has voted for the entire time that he is and has been against all of this and is truly in the ring fighting for our very freedom.
Applied Digital is indeed the name of the company that already has the verichip implants ready to go.
The technology will probably be embedded with another company, I just found out about now , more than likely, because it is cheaper, but it is still the same thing.That company is Somark Innovations and they have a new kind of embed ,
one that stays with you for LIFE.
In regard to the school issue, if that is your only concern about a candidate, consider this, even Rush Limbaugh said today, that he will not support nor endorse ANY of the FRONT running candidates, because he would rather not vote for any one person that he felt would actually do anything to harm this country as we know it.
Notice he said "front running" and I also heard him say the names ..McCain,Romney and Guilliani in reference to all of this.(the "media front runners" too including Clinton and Obama)By the way these people are being pushed hard by the media for a reason.
Dont you buy it!!! The media is so biased it isn't even funny.

Ron Paul was the only one he DID NOT mention, as far as hurting our country.
Neverminding that though, if you are really concerned about the school, let me ask you something, wouldn't you rather have more say about where your children learn, and more importantly, what they learn? Or would you rather have a Clintonized system where the gay agenda and everything else gets pushed at them?
In fact I know this is very easy to deal with because my sister has her child in a private school, and he is excelling too!!! There are no shootings there, there are prayers, and she can sleep at night because she knows that they are a safe school, they have also made it highly affordable and you can even pay for that school on a payment plan if you want,one I might add , that pales in comparison to the property taxes!!!!The issue is do you want the government to take care of you and pay all of your bills at the expense of high taxes and losing some, or in many cases ,alot of your rights ,in how and what your child is taught?
Huckabee said he would institute a NATIONAL BAN ON SMOKING!!!!! UNCONSTITUTIONAL
IF HE IS WILLING TO DO THAT,WHAT'S NEXT????The chip? (that's right folks, he may be instituting a national ID as well.)
There are a million and one reasons to vote for Ron Paul and not one that I can find not to, even the veterans are backing him!!!(That's right he is also a veteran).
He is the only candidate concerned with our rights, and not the global agenda and big money.
Ron Paul is the only canididate that I can, with any conscience ,vote for.
I pray that you will too.
God bless you and yours, and God Bless America.

Old 01-24-2008, 04:20 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Another example of less government is Katrina. Homeland security and Bush seemed to look anywhere but where the problem was. With Ron Paul and less government would things have been any different in the gulf states area? They’re still working at trying to get their lives back to normal there. And yes ,,,, I remember where George was ~ he talked about SSA being reorganized while visiting in Arizona then in San Diego he was playing his guitar while the water level rose in New Orleans.

This is part of the government problem with contractors getting paid and nothing gets done. Less government, more contractors, more criminals both inside and outside of the government. Agencies that are failures because of the men in charge of them. Corporate leaders CEOs making millions while taxpayers are raped.
It is because we have more contractors that we have more government (makes sense right?). So a smaller government would mean LESS contractors (and if it was Ron Paul, NO contractors = much less corruption). Do you think Katrina would be better handled by Louisiana or the federal government. Of course they would, its THEIR people and their livelihood. Put the power back to the states. Ron Paul wouldn't be telling people what to do and what not to do... the emergency services planned out by the state would be doing it already. Think of the federal agency as a middleman... you cut out the middleman you get things done for cheaper and faster!

Old 01-24-2008, 07:09 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,880,923 times
Where have all the republicans and Ron Paul been over the last 7 years to have stopped this madman who has been in charge of them? Our nation is in more trouble today then it was 7 years ago and only because of the actions of George Bush. There have been 930 impeachable lies from George in the first two years of his office leading to war and the continuation of it. Did Ron Paul speak out about George then or now?

I am sick of the whole lot of the criminals in Washington and have not desire to continue with any of them. It’s time for change and we’re not going to see it from within.

All that has been going on in Washington is issuing contracts to more corrupt criminals who fail to get the job done. Less government and more contractors, yeah that’s just what we need. Every corporation with lobbyists in Washington need to be held accountable as well as the criminal elected representatives.

Again,,,, the governments not the problem it’s those who are in place that fail to be responsible for their actions in their departments, all lead by a republican administration of criminals. Who among them has spoke out about the corruption? Who among them post George on notice for his actions? The time for change and the change comes from outside the good old boy system.

Old 01-24-2008, 07:16 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,868,498 times
Ron Paul opposed the Iraq war from the outset.

Ron Paul voted against the USA PATRIOT Act.

If you are sickened by the criminals in DC who do you support?

Old 01-24-2008, 07:36 PM

1,725 posts, read 3,114,877 times
Ron Paul has consistently stood up for the principles he believes in. In fact, they call him "Dr. No" in congress because he so frequently votes against even his own party...they also have what they call the "Ron Paul Exemption" because the republicans know on certain things he just won't side with them (or the Democrats).

Old 01-24-2008, 07:37 PM

Default This man is right!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post

I know he did!! I watched him infuriated by all these actions that everyone is so angry about, and I don't blame them for being angry, they just need to know what the truth is.
Unfortunately, the big money is behind the media, and Ron Paul cannot and will not be bought, so of course, the media is treating him terrible.
It is going to take us folks, getting together on this,going out and telling everyone that you can the truth, and I would start with friends and family and just spread the word.There is still time before super Tuesday.
I personally am going to do my best to help the man because he is the only one telling the truth, and you know what?~ They HATE it!!! Because they don't WANT you to know!!!!!
They mock him,make fun of him and especially Romney and McCain try to make a jerk out of him, this is THEIR ploy to destroy him~
and do you know why?
Because they KNOW he is telling the truth,
and they do not have ANYTHING on him!!!
A clean politician! their worst nightmare!!!!!

Lets clean up Washington DC for real!!!!!!!

Vote Ron Paul!!!!!!!
Your children may thank you for it.

Old 01-24-2008, 08:05 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,880,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post

That's what I'm looking for when I was giving Ron Paul some thought.

However I started finding some of the other issues out about him, and libertarians.

Old 01-24-2008, 08:19 PM

123 posts, read 96,999 times
Quote:

However I started finding some of the other issues out about him, and libertarians.
If you believe that the government's responsibility is to take care of you from cradle to grave, RP is NOT your guy.

If you want freedom, a strong dollar, capitalism (not big government capitalism like we have now), market driven interest rates (not of the central bank fixed variety), and adherence to the Constitution, you WANT RP!

Old 01-24-2008, 08:21 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
Quote:

Hmmmm... what issues? I didn't know anything about libertarians until some people on here started calling me a "libertarian" when I supported Ron Paul. I always thought myself as a democrat and when I learned that they were the reason we were spending so much. I switch to republican and when the republicans started acting like democrats.. I was very confused. I knew what was wrong and I knew the way through it was to end corruption. To end corruption, you need to separate big business and government... all the candidates were for this and I was confuse on why people would vote for them. I told everyone this and someone suggested I look at Ron Paul... I spent a week, then a month, and then three months looking at his history and what he has done... amazingly...NO corruption.. an HONEST man who wants the best for America doing things that are obviously good (albeit difficult to comprehend if you don't think it through well enough). If because I want to end government corruption means I have to be a libertarian... then so be it.. call me anything you want. A free market when not regulated by the government gives you cheaper goods... it is monopolies that raise prices and it is monopolies that are created by government regulation... why do you think big business support more regulation in good times and less regulation in bad times? More regulation so they get ALL the money and leave out the small business... less regulation to make a strong economy without costing them much... strange isn't it? The government is making LESS regulation to bring us out of the recession... wait a minute... less regulation makes us wealthier and happier? Once the recession is over, its time to protect big business and bring back more regulation... its designed to make you poor but not too poor. Where is all that money going? Big business... Libertarians stops this cycle... it gives you back your wealth, your choices, and best of all, YOUR power in the government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections