Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 07:46 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times

Advertisements

Keep in mind that priapism can have serious effects on men with coronary issues.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2015, 09:03 PM

2,794 posts, read 4,156,038 times
Well, I doubt it will be enough to make him quit...

George H.W. Bush hospitalized after fall - Hanna Trudo - POLITICO

Old 07-15-2015, 09:48 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,661,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
The thing that removes any credibility from your dream is your stating hillary would drop out of the race because of a major health issue with Bill.
The rest of your post is unnecessary, but I do agree with the quoted part.

Hillary would absolutely stay in the race and state "Bill would want me to continue fighting for the American people...blah, blah, blah."

You know what? She would be telling the truth. Bill WOULD want her to continue running if he were to become sick or die. Why let a death stop a good show?

I am as liberal as they come, but I recognize that the Clintons are extremely calculating and they both love the political game.

Old 07-16-2015, 05:01 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Not sure what you mean by your comment, but I can tell you this, the most receptive person to my visions is myself.
I know them to be fact.
I never ask that anyone believe in what I see.
It is not important that they believe.
I just put this out there so others can make their own assessment.

Bob.

I believe what she is warning is, there are some real crazy people out there, and it is best not to give your location, your real name, etc....
I myself, have had some real bad events happen off of these forums....people stalking, being extremely nasty, etc...and today if people have your name, location, it's pretty easy to find you....so, she's simply warning you....

I would like to add, that I was thinking about your visions last evening....and to be honest, I don't think if Bill Clinton got sick, Hillary would pull herself out of the race? I really don't.

Those people are lifer politians, it's all they know...and I believe Bill would tell her to continue....and wouldn't allow her to quit the race.

But that's just me?

Old 07-16-2015, 12:22 PM

4,582 posts, read 3,408,767 times
When you look ahead to the next occupant of the White House: Do yo see red people?

Old 07-16-2015, 03:08 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
I, too, applaud you for putting this out there, Calguy! Interestingly, enough ---right before seeing your post, I was thinking of searching to see if there are any predictions out there as to the outcome of the election. Please don't let the naysayers in these forums affect you.

BTW, I could see Hillary withdrawing should a major health crisis affect Bill. Most likely, she would be at the point where the campaign wasn't going well and something major about her has been exposed that would have the effect of ending her campaign. Then, should Bill have that health crisis, she would use that as an excuse to drop out of the race, as a face-saving measure.

Old 07-16-2015, 03:45 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,978,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
So, CALGUY what other visions (political or otherwise) have turned out to be true?

Mick

I have had numerous events (nothing political) that either border on, or actually could only be described as paranormal.
None of them deal with politics, so discussing them in this forum would not be in the best interest of those wanting to discuss politics.
You might want to hop on over to the "unexplained and paranormal" forum, and read some of my post.

Bob.

Old 07-16-2015, 06:33 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
For many years now, I have had a fundamental ability at times, to see future events.
I have, after hearing of an incident involving missing people, been able to tell what happened to that person, and where they may be found.
Most recently involving a missing young gal who went missing after leaving a new years eve party in California.
I told people where she would be found, and the circumstances surrounding her untimely death, and it turned out exactly as I had predicted, right down to her being found in a steep ravine, next to her car.

I had two distinct "visions" a couple of nights ago, within one hour of each other.
I hesitated to post those visions,but they were extremely real, and should be noted.
Neither may not come true, but knowing my track record with such things, they may be ahead for both Hillary, and Jeb Bush.

The first I had was that Jeb is going to suspend his campaign due to a death in his family.
I couldn't see when,just the fact that he will suspend the campaign.
Hillary will give up her bid for the presidency because her husband will have a major health issue.
Again, I cant say exactly when, however both incidences have been very clear to me.
I would hope neither of these happen, but I have good indications that they may.

Bob.

I have a 6th sense, too.

I rarely have dreams(at least that I can remember when I wake up) But when I do and remember it, something very similar happens, soon afterward.

As a kid and our dog died, I had a weird dream someone had stolen our dog.
I had a dream my WEBCO BMX bike was in a tree and I couldn't get it out. 2 days latter my bike was stolen and the next day after telling a few people at school about it, went and found it at a kids house with him on it.
Had a dream my dad was screwing my girl friend. Found out within days, she was doing my then best friend.

Had a dream, my roommate had stolen my old 66 Barracuda. 2 days later it got totaled.
Recently(well, almost 3 years ago) Had a dream my wife was lost in the woods(I was freaking out when I woke up. Kept my wife in my sight for the day. Next night my dad passed away.

That was the last dream I had(that I remember when I woke up)

Old 07-16-2015, 09:03 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,978,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I have a 6th sense, too.

I rarely have dreams(at least that I can remember when I wake up) But when I do and remember it, something very similar happens, soon afterward.

As a kid and our dog died, I had a weird dream someone had stolen our dog.
I had a dream my WEBCO BMX bike was in a tree and I couldn't get it out. 2 days latter my bike was stolen and the next day after telling a few people at school about it, went and found it at a kids house with him on it.
Had a dream my dad was screwing my girl friend. Found out within days, she was doing my then best friend.

Had a dream, my roommate had stolen my old 66 Barracuda. 2 days later it got totaled.
Recently(well, almost 3 years ago) Had a dream my wife was lost in the woods(I was freaking out when I woke up. Kept my wife in my sight for the day. Next night my dad passed away.

That was the last dream I had(that I remember when I woke up)

Dreams are one thing, experiencing the events I mentioned in my original post, happened while wide awake. Again, I did many post about dreams, and why we have them, on the paranormal forum.

Bob.

Old 07-16-2015, 09:06 PM

16,599 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Hillary will give up her bid for the presidency because her husband will have a major health issue.
Again, I cant say exactly when, however both incidences have been very clear to me.
I would hope neither of these happen, but I have good indications that they may.

Bob.
No chance in hell will the political power couple put anything in front of their unmitigated lust for power. Sure if Bill had a long illness, she would suspend for a few weeks, but whether he died or needed long term care, Hillary would announce Bill would have wanted her to continue to run.

I have seen the interviews and lies told over the decades to get them where they are at today. No chance Hillary has it in her to be by Bill's side if it means giving up her dream of being elected.

Only if Hillary herself were to fall ill, or it was discovered there was something seriously wrong with her, would she drop out.

`
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections