Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 01:09 PM

1,609 posts, read 1,079,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Six times the vile person you are replying to used the word racist against Trump and all conservatives just in response to your post. She is all over many topics in here doing the same thing over and over. She needs to seek some counseling for her own hatred and racism. She has been all over the internet with this same lying rant against white conservatives for years now. Enough already!
Yes, I've noticed. Could she possibly be an Obama plant?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2015, 01:13 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
And...1) they are "ILLEGAL" immigrants breaking the law as soon as they cross the border and 2) if they are Mexicans from Mexico wouldn't you say they are Mexicans?

(quote) Saying illegal immigrants from Mexico are rapists and criminals is still racist.
Since that statement is the truth, how in the world do you spin it to be anything else than ILLEGALS FROM MEXICO are rapists and criminals when they commit those crimes. Of course Donald Trump was dead-on-target when he made that statement.[/quote]

Exactly, legal immigrants from Mexico or anyone else would not be permitted to come here if they were rapists, murderers, etc. They go through background checks. Trump also mentioned talking to the Border Patrol. What does the Border Patrol have to do with legal immigrants? Trump also said that not all illegal aliens are vile criminals. Yep, these people spun Trump's words to fit their hate filled agenda of law abiding and mostly white conservative Americans because of their own racism to protect and coddle illegal aliens from the truth being told about them.

Old 07-09-2015, 01:17 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
I doubt it because her rants have gone on long before Obama became president. I have seen her for years now in other forums doing the same thing over and over. She just hates white, conservative Americans and she is married to a Mexican (whom may or may not have come here illegally long ago).

Old 07-09-2015, 02:12 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I love the " he's racist rant ". I doubt he's a racist. Got anything else???

The word " racist " is overly played out on here.

Just because one is against Illegal Aliens coming here breaking the laws - doesn't make them racist. Trump spoke the truth about Illegals - hurts huh??

I do agree he brags - he's rich, rich, rich. So what?????
What you doubt is immaterial. His argument is racist, that makes him a racist.

Nah the word racist is usually played out to racists. Everyone else gets its meaning and usage just fine.

Trump didn't say anything about illegal immigragation.

He said Mexican immigrants are rapists and criminals. This is a fundamentally racist sentiment. There is no cleaning it up.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:24 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Nah, he said Mexico isn't sending their best. He made zero differentiation. Not that that distinction would make what he said any less racist.

Hey go ahead and stick up for Trump's racism. I think for the Americans who are paying attention and who are anti-racist, conservatives support for Trump makes all the sense in the world and is not surprising.
Trump also said he talked to the border patrol.. that means illegals... you are making yourself look foolish and the msnbc talking heads are so full of blatant lies about what Trump said and you eat up their lies.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:26 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
What you doubt is immaterial. His argument is racist, that makes him a racist.

Nah the word racist is usually played out to racists. Everyone else gets its meaning and usage just fine.

Trump didn't say anything about illegal immigragation.

He said Mexican immigrants are rapists and criminals. This is a fundamentally racist sentiment. There is no cleaning it up.
You, sir - need to calm down.

Trump was referring to the Illegal Aliens.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump also said he talked to the border patrol.. that means illegals... you are making yourself look foolish and the msnbc talking heads are so full of blatant lies about what Trump said and you eat up their lies.
So what. He said what he said. He said Mexican immigrants are rapists and criminals.

This is the fact and not a lie.

It's those defending Trump who are liars.

If someone said republicans are rapists and criminals and then used news stories of conservatives who raped or murdered people to prove their point, everyone would get that person was slandering all conservatives by connecting being a conservative as being a rapist and a criminal.

And no one would use the idiotic defense well that person was only talking about the illegal criminal conservatives not all conservatives because that would be a lie. And we'd understand that the person defending those statements would be an anti-conservative bigot.

That's what you and others are doing for trump. He said what he said.

Whether you think it was illegals or as I correctly note he was referencing Mexican immigrants, the point he was making is connecting being a Mexican to being a rapist and a criminal.

This is a fundamentally racist position. It is indefensible.

I don't know why conservatives are being so open with their anti Mexican bigotry.

I hope y all keep it up.

There are plenty of other conservative candidates trafficking in the same xenophobic, racist anti Mexican rhetoric as Trump, but they are doing it in a manner that the media can pretend they aren't being anti Mexican racists.

So I don't get why conservatives are defending Trump, unless y'all really want Mexicans to know y'all hate their guts and don't want them here. That's a winning message run with it.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:55 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,709,696 times
Quote:
Did you really just say "an Obama plant?" Like C-D is the Republican headquarters or something?

Old 07-09-2015, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
You, sir - need to calm down.

Trump was referring to the Illegal Aliens.
Nah, Im great and correct.

No he wasn't, he said Mexican immigrants.

But even if he was only referencing illegals, what he said is still racist. It had the exact same racist sentiment and meaning.

This distinction you all keep trying to make is illogical.

The meaning of those words don't change based on the group he is referencing.

White people are rapists and criminals

Black people are rapists and criminals

Republicans are rapists and criminals

Southerners are rapists and criminals

Housewives are rapists and criminals.

Dads are rapists and criminals

White suburban Teenagers are rapists and criminals.

I can't make the point any clearer, saying this about any group doesn't freaking work.

Old 07-09-2015, 04:03 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
That's your opinion. If you think this routine Trump is doing anything but hurting him, you live in bizzaro world.

Trump is coming off horrible. He is losing business. Saying racist stuff about millions of Americans.

Yeah he is a real media expert. This stuff isn't going to end well for him.

He sure the hell is not, that is the way you see things. He is not talking immigrants here, to immigrate to this Country, by legal measures, and become a proud American Citizien. No matter how long the process takes.

Fence Jumpers!

He is talking about those who do not believe in Law, and make demands once they are here. There is a huge difference.

Don't make me laugh here, Racist, sure the hell is not Trump, but someone who uses race every day, by words he chooses, and stories that pick and choose, and the media running with them. Yes we know who the racist is, even if he fools some of the people some of the time.

Can't handle the truth, and Trump does not play by the media rules, and they can't stand that, and any ways, "What Difference Does It Make"

We have a brat in office right now, someone who must get his own way, Or there is Hell to pay! we have witnessed this.

Last edited by california-jewel; 07-09-2015 at 04:13 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections