Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are Trump backers America's best?
Yes 53 50.00%
No 53 50.00%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 08:16 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,158,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
What Planet are you living on? You sound like a burned out leftover from some commune. Its ILLEGAL because the Law says it is. We are a Nation of Laws, and you can't pick and choose the ones you like. Doesn't matter if its Moral or not Moral, if its illegal, its illegal and against the Law, period. The Law does not become "Moot" because you didn't hurt anybody. What kind of nonsense gibberish is that?

If Singapore outlawed Chewing Gum, then chewing it would be against the Law, and your butt would be in jail, where it belongs. We aren't talking about Singapore, are we. Pathetic.

No, I did not agree with you, nor will I ever agree with you. I don't need to know or have any idea how long an illegal has been here. Doesn't matter if it 10 minutes or 10 years, they need to be rounded up and deported with the entire family.

No one said anything about overpopulation. These illegals are using up our Tax Dollars, and robbing us from within. Send them back where they came from. we can't afford to pay for their better life. Leeches are not welcome.

Who cares what this man would have done in Mexico. That's on them, and they have Laws against that too. Who gives a crap what he would have done. Fact is, he had no business being here. Who cares if you think I am a bigot. When you become a resident of Earth, come back and we can discuss this.

Consider rehab.
Well you make no sense whatsoever and seem to just ignore gigantic logical holes. You Teabaggers seem to have no problem with individual justices of the peace ignoring the law of the land when it comes to gay marriage but you demand rigid conformity when it comes to keeping people of color out of America.

Glad to see you admit you have no other sense of morality other than what your legislators tell you to think and that I should be in jail for chewing gum. Also glad to see you admit you don't care if a Mexican woman is murdered since anyone non-white suffering a brutal death is of no concern to you. You've unwittingly sealed my argument that opposition to illegal immigration is based on bigotry and nothing else
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2015, 08:52 PM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
Well you make no sense whatsoever and seem to just ignore gigantic logical holes. You Teabaggers seem to have no problem with individual justices of the peace ignoring the law of the land when it comes to gay marriage but you demand rigid conformity when it comes to keeping people of color out of America.

Glad to see you admit you have no other sense of morality other than what your legislators tell you to think and that I should be in jail for chewing gum. Also glad to see you admit you don't care if a Mexican woman is murdered since anyone non-white suffering a brutal death is of no concern to you. You've unwittingly sealed my argument that opposition to illegal immigration is based on bigotry and nothing else
So, you can't help yourself, can you? Still with the immature name-calling---pathetic on your part.

Guess what? Not everybody who disagrees with you is a "teabagger". Grow up.

"Opposition to illegal immigration is based on bigotry"? Are you serious? How is it "bigotry" to expect those who want to come here to do so in accordance with our immigration laws? You do realize that every country in the world has immigration laws---or did you not know this? So, by following your warped logic, every country in the world is bigoted. Here's a challenge for you---go to Mexico, but to get there, sneak across the border. Then try to find a job. See how long you last.

Just admit you are an anarchist who hates this country.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:54 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
As much of a joke as I think Donald Trump is, I do admire his straight talk. He just said, "That's a bunch of bull****!" on live TV. I prefer that kind of straight talk over politicians trying to speak over our heads. Still, he's not getting in the White House, there's no way this country is that low.
I agree with you. I would be shocked if he made t that far, and actually beyond shocked. I do enjoy seeing him clear the field of the other "Talkers" who aren't saying anything for fear of being "Trumped." I think they are scared to death of him, and scared to open their Mouths. They have no idea of what he may say about what they may say. It could be one heck of a show this time around.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:57 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,325,755 times
like you sheep have a choice...LOL

The owners of this country have already decided for you:

Congrats Hildog 2016

kneel before her and take what the new queen gives you peasants

Old 07-15-2015, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post

AT least your consistent, and still have no clue as to reality and what your babbling about.

You don't even know what a Tea Bagger is, do you? You have no clue, and are just parroting words you heard some place, thinking it makes sense. Do you even know what day it is today? Justice of the Peace? Gay Marriage? People of Color? Morality? More nonsense babbling? I had a friend who used to make the same arguments and in the same way, after he drank a case of beer and two bottles of liquor. Then the Drunk would pass out. Made as much sense as your making.

Yep, I don't care who gets Murdered in Mexico. Its not my turn to watch them and care. If they want to kill each other and cater to drug cartels, more power to them. When they get tired of they can fix it themselves.

Yep, opposition to Illegal Criminals jumping fences to get here can be based on anything anyone likes, even bigotry and racism. Maybe a "Bounty" placed on every illegal that tries to sneak over here would work too, along with land mines and the Military using lethal force to secure the Border. We could call that "Dead Zone" after you, as "Zombieland." How cool is that?

Old 07-15-2015, 09:38 PM

2,794 posts, read 4,154,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I say hell no. Anyone who thinks a former reality TV star with thin skin, unbridled rage, and a tendency to pick public fights with people like Rosie O'Donnel should run the country has a screw loose. What do you think?
Exactly. WTF is WRONG with these people??

Old 07-16-2015, 06:07 AM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So, you can't help yourself, can you? Still with the immature name-calling---pathetic on your part.

Guess what? Not everybody who disagrees with you is a "teabagger". Grow up.

"Opposition to illegal immigration is based on bigotry"? Are you serious? How is it "bigotry" to expect those who want to come here to do so in accordance with our immigration laws? You do realize that every country in the world has immigration laws---or did you not know this? So, by following your warped logic, every country in the world is bigoted. Here's a challenge for you---go to Mexico, but to get there, sneak across the border. Then try to find a job. See how long you last.

Just admit you are an anarchist who hates this country.
It's why I have him on ignore. All he knows is childish name calling and pulling the race card. It matters not what the color of skin an illegal has none have any right to be here. We allow in 1 million immigrants mostly of color (whatever the hell that means) every year. None of us have a problem with that.

Old 07-16-2015, 06:09 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
And I'll bet there are people who voted for Romney because he looked distinguished. Or because he is a Mormon. Or against him because he is a Mormon. Or for Obama because he had a black father. Or against him because he had a black father.

Voting for illogical reasons is not just the domain of the people who don't vote the way you would like.
I agree. Beliefs, history, policy matters and for people to ignore it is ignorance and if winning, people will suffer the consequences of ignorance.

Old 07-16-2015, 06:11 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
As much of a joke as I think Donald Trump is, I do admire his straight talk. He just said, "That's a bunch of bull****!" on live TV. I prefer that kind of straight talk over politicians trying to speak over our heads. Still, he's not getting in the White House, there's no way this country is that low.
LOL, I love it too. I don't think he has a chance of winning but it's refreshing that someone speaks out like he does. Trump is exposing the corrupt Washington underbelly, and getting a lot of politicians bunched up.

As for Macy's they sure can’t afford to lose its illegal clientele. Lord knows how many are picking out china for their bridal registry or buying up Estée Lauder cosmetics at $100 a pop.

Old 07-16-2015, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, I love it too. I don't think he has a chance of winning but it's refreshing that someone speaks out like he does. Trump is exposing the corrupt Washington underbelly, and getting a lot of politicians bunched up.
When I picture what's going on here, I see Trump in a field, driving a Tank around some of the smoking wrecks he has already shelled, while the rest of the field is hiding in the woods and behind trees, afraid to show themselves, because they can not enforce the rules of engagement and make him use rubber bullets. I want to see them start showing themselves.

I want to see what kind of unconventional shells he has to use on them. Stink Bombs, Armor Piercing, Frags, Duds, or whatever. Lets get the show on the road. Also want to see what the GOP looks like after the Skirmishes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections