Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 06:04 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
All the politically correct weirdos are so shocked.. I love it!!! lolol.. Freedom of speech is getting a breath of fresh air lately!!!!
Absolutely.The more free speech the better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2015, 06:11 PM

46,949 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
All the politically correct weirdos are so shocked.. I love it!!! lolol.. Freedom of speech is getting a breath of fresh air lately!!!!
If the best you can say about a comment is "Saying it isn't a crime", you are very much damning with faint praise.

Israel's ambassador isn't happy:
Quote:
Ron Dermer, Israel's ambassador to Washington, said in an interview with USA Today's Capital Download program that while Israel had a "very serious disagreement" with the Obama administration over the Iranian issue, Huckabee's remarks were inappropriate.

Old 07-28-2015, 06:14 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
WATCH Mika Brzezinski

Not sure how to attach things anymore, but Mika's response to his remarks were perfect.

Old 07-28-2015, 06:18 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
If the best you can say about a comment is "Saying it isn't a crime", you are very much damning with faint praise.

Israel's ambassador isn't happy:
Political correctness has infiltrated everywhere.. No surprise.. fact is Huckabee knows that Iranians have a holocaust day they celebrate .. to get rid of all Jews and Americans.

HAPPY HOLOCAUST DAY EVERYBODY! | Iranian.com

Old 07-28-2015, 06:31 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Iran is not an ally of America. Iran recently held a “Death to America” rally. Why do people think Iran is a true ally is beyond me.

Israel is democracy, the Jewish people have every single right to defend themselves, and they refuse to be pushed into the damn gas chamber again.

I have tremendous respect for the Jews.

That being said, I think Israel can defend herself, it is a very rich country. Since 1992, the U.S. has offered Israel an additional $2 billion annually in loan guarantees. why is this necessary?

I say, leave ME alone, and let them work things out. The Iran deal is a total disaster, the deal only benefits the european auto and oil companies, and China.

The deal also put Israel and America in jeopardy. Disaster

good luck Israel

Old 07-28-2015, 06:35 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Israel can defend themselves. Course our 30 military bases that surround Iran would probably come in handy.
The question should be why does any country need to negotiate with us?
yeah This x100

Old 07-28-2015, 06:45 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Iran is not an ally of America. Iran recently held a “Death to America” rally. Why do people think Iran is a true ally is beyond me.
Who thinks that?

The US, under a wide ideological range of presidents, made a number of agreements with, for instance, the Soviet Union, without ever once considering the USSR a "true ally".

Iran has born the brunt of sanctions from the west for some time. They're tired of it - the sanctions worked. Now they're willing to come to the table for some carrots.

I remember hearing a professional mediator once saying that it amazed him how many people would rather remain upset than pick up their winnings.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:00 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Who thinks that?

The US, under a wide ideological range of presidents, made a number of agreements with, for instance, the Soviet Union, without ever once considering the USSR a "true ally".

Iran has born the brunt of sanctions from the west for some time. They're tired of it - the sanctions worked. Now they're willing to come to the table for some carrots.

I remember hearing a professional mediator once saying that it amazed him how many people would rather remain upset than pick up their winnings.
Iran won . Will continue their nuclear program with power to deny inspections or can hide facilities from inspectors and allow inspection at old sites. Iran will break the treaty and find a way to hide that fact.

They get their cake and eat it too. We have become an old feeble country with dementia with Obama leading us into la la land.. They forgot North Korea and their lies.

Old 07-28-2015, 10:07 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
He did not insult one friend of ours. He insulted our enemies.
I guess, if you consider the Israelis out enemies.

Old 07-28-2015, 10:08 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Say anything to get on the Fox Stage. The guy is weak very weak. Its time for him to sit back put the pounds back on and sit this one out.
I think he already did put the pounds back on.

And with comments like his, he should have stayed on Fox News.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections