Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 06:22 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
Rush wasnt running the country either, huge difference.

Are you afraid of Rush too?
How's the weather up on that high horse? If you'd read through the thread you'd see I merely responded to someone who seemed shocked that Rush had ever been linked with drugs but then you'd have to look at those dreaded facts. Afraid of Rush? Ony if he's ever given any title of substance, blowhard raises no fear whatsoever and I don't give a rat's behind what the junkie does.

Quote:
Man, you libs hate everyone dont you?

He cannot be all that bad, the MOST LISTEN TO talk radio show on earth.
Hey, as far as I'm concerned the radio's for music, not talk. And WHY is it anytime anyone disagrees with YOU your first response is hate? Look it up, disagreement and hate are not the same thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2008, 06:37 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,662,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
How's the weather up on that high horse? If you'd read through the thread you'd see I merely responded to someone who seemed shocked that Rush had ever been linked with drugs but then you'd have to look at those dreaded facts. Afraid of Rush? Ony if he's ever given any title of substance, blowhard raises no fear whatsoever and I don't give a rat's behind what the junkie does.

Hey, as far as I'm concerned the radio's for music, not talk. And WHY is it anytime anyone disagrees with YOU your first response is hate? Look it up, disagreement and hate are not the same thing.
Me talk hate! you libs hate anyone who is not like you. It is you who post all the time about Rush and anyone else who will destroy or talk about how the dem party really is.
Look in the mirror, almost all of your post are how you hate GW, anything and anyone who is against the lib ways.
I did what you said, I disagreed with you on Rush and showed you that he is the most listened to radio host in the world.
No, radio is NOT just for music, it is for what the people want to hear and for me listening to Rush, Hannity and Savage daily is a good day for me. I travel allot on my job and listen to them.
I know the libs dont like talk radio because they cannot find anyone who can give them a successful show to compete with the kings, Rush, Shawn and the Savage beast !
Air American tried and you know the rest of the story.

Old 01-26-2008, 06:45 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
In public democrats cheer him;in private they think he lost Gore the election and hurt kerry. Now he hurts his wife with his comments.That's a new defintion of popular.

Old 01-26-2008, 07:08 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Me talk hate! you libs hate anyone who is not like you. It is you who post all the time about Rush and anyone else who will destroy or talk about how the dem party really is.
I post all the time about Rush? Why don't you document that?

Quote:
Look in the mirror, almost all of your post are how you hate GW, anything and anyone who is against the lib ways.
I did what you said, I disagreed with you on Rush and showed you that he is the most listened to radio host in the world.
OK, here you go, either find one post where I ever said I hate GWB, retract your lie, or I'll be forced to report you for a purposely misleading personal attack. And just HOW did YOU show anything about Rush? Because YOU said so?

Quote:
No, radio is NOT just for music, it is for what the people want to hear and for me listening to Rush, Hannity and Savage daily is a good day for me. I travel allot on my job and listen to them.
I know the libs dont like talk radio because they cannot find anyone who can give them a successful show to compete with the kings, Rush, Shawn and the Savage beast !
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension, I clearly stated that as far as I was concerned the radio was for music, what part of that do you find so difficult to understand?

Old 01-26-2008, 09:40 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,612 times
Quote:
I listen to rush, hannity sometimes because they just crack me up and entertain me. Many moderate and liberals are not close minded like "conservatives" who will never listen to anyone they don't agree with. I will never listen to savage because that guy spews too much hate.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:45 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,878,903 times
[quote=blacknight04;2631423]
Quote:

So liberals can't have morals according to you? Conservatives are not all they claim to be you know. Example Mark foley, larry craig, david vitter and the list goes on and on. Btw isn't Rush Limbaugh a drug addict
Never said anything about any other liberals, morals, just Slick Willy. He's a professional BS artist, I'll give him that. I "Snope" checked my post on his military "career" and found this:
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Bill Clinton Draft Dodger?

It wasn't totally accurate but Clinton still dodged the draft, used his MANY connections and basicly "slimed" his way out. In other words he did what he does best.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:34 PM

384 posts, read 287,105 times
It wasn't totally accurate but Clinton still dodged the draft, used his MANY connections and basicly "slimed" his way out. In other words he did what he does best.

--------------------------------------------
If you believe half the stuff in Snoops...Oh never mind.

Funny nobody is saying much about Bush's time in the military.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:45 PM

8,044 posts, read 10,635,981 times
I voted for Bill Clinton - twice, and I am a registered Republican. I think he shamed the office of President of the United States. I am not afraid to say that. I in no way, shape, or form want him anywhere near the Whitehouse again, and that includes via his wife. I voted for him, and he dissapointed me with his dispicable behavior, incredibly poor lack of judgement, passage of NAFTA, lapse of character, and so many other poor choices. The sad thing is, he could have gone into history as a great American success story, and he blew it. I felt like he should have resigned. I can admit that. NOW, WHY CAN'T PEOPLE WHO VOTED BUSH INTO OFFICE TWICE ADMIT THEIR MISTAKE AND LACK OF JUDGEMENT!

Old 01-27-2008, 09:19 PM

923 posts, read 3,094,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
[/b]

That says it all!
Yea !!! And she was dumb enough to believe him and back him up on TV !!
Do we really want these TWO in the Whitehouse again ?????

Old 01-27-2008, 10:22 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Bill Clinton is like DOS. It was nice when it was discovered and was better than what we had at the time. It worked well for awhile and made a very positive impact. But now that we have moved on to more advanced and better technology, we have no desire to see it come back (an no need either). Fond memories, sure. Best still around? Debatable.

But it has no place in today's world and neither does his wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections