Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 06:19 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times

Advertisements

I'm a white woman - she never had my support...

She's nothing but a washed up lying hag...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2015, 07:30 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Poll: Hillary losing support of white women - Isabel Taft - POLITICO

Well, that didn't take long! I've said all along, Hillary was ONLY popular to Democrats because they literally had no one else on the bench to crowd around. Now with Bernie Sander's taking off, it's looking like Hillary might be "Barack'ed" again. Let sure hope so.

I'm just picturing her being "Barack'ed" again. It's not a pretty sight.

Hollyweird and the left dug the Palin story out of the book Game Change (and bypassed other tidbits, like poor Elizabeth Edwards confronting her distant, cheating POS husband at an airport, ripping open her blouse, and screaming "Look at me!" in front of everyone), but those of us who read the book know that the real game change was the surge in Obama's popularity that knocked Hillary "of course it'll be me" Clinton out of the race. Reading about her running (lol, make that flying) out of an Iowa hotel bathroom in her robe when she heard her posse's ooohs and aahhhs as they saw Obama's caucus results on TV, is priceless.

Old 08-05-2015, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Just like a conservative to reduce being a woman to having a vagina. There's your problem. You all can't understand that women bring a different perspective to governance, a different experience and possibly some novel approaches to addressing the issues. It's the same with black or Hispanics. You just don't get that diversity goes beyond the obvious characteristics. I, for one, would welcome a woman's perspective and would vote for a woman largely on that basis. Lord knows, the testicles have made a mess of things.

Lol, liberal clowns are so funny! You compain about vagina then talk about testicles.

It's "just like them" to dismiss Hillary's own words about not asking people to vote for her simply because she's a woman, but on the merits, then saying that being a woman is one of the merits.

Many of us have no aversion to voting for a woman for president--as long as it's not HER lying arse.

Oh, and memo to the uninformed who cast votes based solely on the candidate's sex: Please step away from the voting booth.

Old 08-05-2015, 10:47 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
To date the Clinton campaign has focused mostly on grass roots organization and fund raising. Those are the things that win elections. While she has been doing that the Republicans have been busy smearing her reputation. Once she transitions to the speaking circuit and gets the ads on the air, her favorabilities will improve. To that end, she released ads in NH and IA this week. Guess what they are aimed at like a laser: women with stories of her mother and her lifelong work for families and children. It will be women who put her in the White House.
yes, and that makes me angrier then a bear with a sawed off paw....

how stupid could you be, voting for her simply b/c she is a woman...

anyone who could support this criminal is just as criminal as she is....

and I've never ever had an opinion on someone like this but this woman is the pits....

I hated her back when she shredded all the evidence that could have really put her behind bars....years ago....and she got away with it? That is what really puts my collar up....

talk about corrupt?

Old 08-05-2015, 10:49 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I'm a white woman - she never had my support...

She's nothing but a washed up lying hag...

oh man, you talk about looks on a person's face....to me she is worse then Obama, and that smug smile Bush put on....

If Vince Foster who was a very close friend if Hillary's "did" and I say did, commit suicide, it was b/c of her.

Old 08-05-2015, 01:22 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Concussion makes you crazy?

It would suck to lose to the jackass party. Again. And again.

Mick
I think you mean "de Nuevo", Senor Raton.

Old 08-10-2015, 04:40 PM

Hillary Clinton is a tired old joke.

She's been hiding from the press, and won't condescend to answer important questions about her own lack of integrity, yet she flaps her gums about the Trump/Kelly non-issue?

Give me a break.

Old 08-10-2015, 05:44 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times
Everything she says comes loaded with sleaze. From today's news:

Asked whether she was now seeing a side of Trump she did not know, Clinton responded quickly.

"I didn't know him that well. I mean, I knew him. I knew him, and I happened to be planning to be in Florida and I thought it would be fun to go to his wedding because it's always entertaining," Clinton said. "Now that he's running for president, it's a little more troubling."

"I didn't know him...I knew him, I knew him...."

What a prevaricating hack this woman is.

Old 08-10-2015, 06:04 PM

9,362 posts, read 14,307,279 times
Quote:
Just like a conservative to reduce being a woman to having a vagina. There's your problem. You all can't understand that women bring a different perspective to governance, a different experience and possibly some novel approaches to addressing the issues. It's the same with black or Hispanics. You just don't get that diversity goes beyond the obvious characteristics. I, for one, would welcome a woman's perspective and would vote for a woman largely on that basis. Lord knows, the testicles have made a mess of things.
We've had female secretaries of state, both democrats and republicans, since the 1990s, and we've been constantly at war.

In my experience, women can be quite vicious, especially with each other.

It would be quite interesting if, with Hillary as president, the US gets into a war that it actually wants to win, especially if against, say, Argentina, or in any case a country with a female head of government. However, most wars are prolonged for the benefit of the arms industry; US military stocks have done quite well since Hillary was secretary of state and during the current administration in general (as have insurance stocks, both sectors outpacing the market).

Margaret Thatcher was a great warrior, both cold and shooting. Angel Merkel has been a great economic warrior, ruthlessly tearing the Mediterranean countries, especially Greece, to shreds.

There is absolutely no evidence that having female leaders automatically means a more peaceful and prosperous world. In fact, there's no difference, the human character is what it is, regardless of gender.

Old 08-10-2015, 06:09 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Sorry for not having the link. Newest Iowa poll has Sanders closing closer to Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections