Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2015, 12:14 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times

Advertisements

Wake up, America: Trump’s sexist quips aren’t laugh lines | | Dallas Morning News

Remember, this is the man who once said the following about his daughter, Ivanka Trump:

"I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for Playboy], although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her."

Or this, from his book 'Think Big: Make it Happen in Business and Life', which provides tips on how others should live their lives:

"Often times when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, “Can you believe what I am getting?”"

Old 08-08-2015, 12:27 AM

609 posts, read 505,867 times
Yes, this is a true Republican. The Tea party loves him. He will make America Great again (copyright).

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Wake up, America: Trump’s sexist quips aren’t laugh lines | | Dallas Morning News

Remember, this is the man who once said the following about his daughter, Ivanka Trump:

"I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for Playboy], although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her."

Or this, from his book 'Think Big: Make it Happen in Business and Life', which provides tips on how others should live their lives:

"Often times when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, “Can you believe what I am getting?”"

Old 08-08-2015, 12:36 AM

2,821 posts, read 3,537,940 times
Quote:

Brutal honesty without being afraid of the PC liberal Nazis. Something thats been missing from politics for at least 40 years, Love it! Go back and read or listen to some great, old school Presidents like FDR, Truman and Eisenhower. They would be attacked by the PC liberal Nazis today but they were some of the greatest Presidents we ever had. We have become a nation of pansies thanks to the liberals, time to take it back!

Old 08-08-2015, 12:41 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter14 View Post
Brutal honesty without being afraid of the PC liberal Nazis. Something thats been missing from politics for at least 40 years, Love it! Go back and read or listen to some great, old school Presidents like FDR, Truman and Eisenhower. They would be attacked by the PC liberal Nazis today but they were some of the greatest Presidents we ever had. We have become a nation of pansies thanks to the liberals, time to take it back!
When did FDR, Truman, and Eisenhower ever denigrate women? On what issues do you imagine 'the PC liberal Nazis' criticizing them?

Old 08-08-2015, 12:45 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,015,567 times
Quote:

Our current President wouldn't put his hand over his heart during the national anthem and the first lady said "all this about a damn flag."

So what.

Old 08-08-2015, 12:46 AM

Quote:
When did FDR, Truman, and Eisenhower ever denigrate women? On what issues do you imagine 'the PC liberal Nazis' criticizing them?
JFK had a mistress give friends blow jobs around the pool. Bill Clinton got a BJ from an intern in the oval office.

Really?

So what about Trump.

Old 08-08-2015, 12:47 AM

Quote:

Did he have sex with an intern in the oval office like Bill Clinton?

Did he have his mistress give friends blow jobs around the pool like JFK?

Do you have a point?

Old 08-08-2015, 01:15 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by henriInCary View Post
Yes, this is a true Republican. The Tea party loves him. He will make America Great again (copyright).
Of course such as statement is acknowledgment that Obama has failed to do so and instead has taken the USA to the brink.

Old 08-08-2015, 01:19 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:

pshaw.....nearly all of us have at least thought that at one time or another.

I've told my wife that I think that all the time.

Old 08-08-2015, 02:43 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Ahh the false outrage.

This is why Trump is beating them all. He knows how most of America really feels about these self important teleprompter monkeys. The fact that FNC, the highest rated cable news channel, on a good day, has less than 1% of the American population watching it, is proof enough of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections