Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2015, 07:37 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,385,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookb4youcross View Post
You actually think obama is doing a good job?

The presidential circus is the current one that has actually turned the country into a joke.

The country was doomed after the 2012 election results.

Obama has crapped all over our allies

As for trump, I don't buy his obama like speeches.
Where did I say that??

I think Obama is the worst POS joke I've ever seen.

But this whole Trump fiasco - and the fact that so many supposed "conservatives" are supporting this flip floppin lyin scum - well that's what I mean: There is no such thing as conservatives - real conservatives, like me - anymore.

Old 08-06-2015, 07:40 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Where did I say that??

But this whole Trump fiasco - and the fact that so many supposed "conservatives" are supporting this flip floppin lyin scum - well that's what I mean: There is no such thing as conservatives - real conservatives, like me - anymore.
Hey at least he is breaking down the PC wall.... Hillary was already trying to tear down successful people as if we should want to be in poverty. "I'm rich, really rich!"

Poverty - good
Rich - bad, evil

This way they can take all our money and people will believe they are good people by being poor.

Old 08-06-2015, 07:42 AM

1,245 posts, read 923,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Where did I say that??

You came off like you were an obama supporter. Trump is exactly like obama.

Old 08-06-2015, 07:46 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,994,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Read more: Bill Clinton Called Donald Trump Before Campaign Kickoff | The Daily Caller

It's now obvious, given Trumps previous left leaning record on the issues, his donations to the Clinton Foundation, his cozy relationship with the Clintons themselves in the recent past, the Clinton's reputation for being secretive and sneaky, and now this, that Trump is a Democratic plant working within the Republican party to tear it down from the inside so as to pave the way for Hillary to take the White House with ease. He's a double agent, sent to divide the party and conquer it from within, and my oh my, he has been doing exactly that. Put 2 and 2 together and you get 4, people. It's no longer a conspiracy theory, now its a hard to deny, very plausible, possibility.

Why else would Clinton "encourage Trump to take a more prominent role within the Republican Party"....? Why would Clinton be concerning himself with the Republican party at all considering he's a Dem? One has to wonder if this plan was hatched all the way back to the whole Obama birth certificate fiasco, as a way for Trump to establish some "right-wing cred"

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!! The Clinton's set the trap, and Republicans seem to be falling for it. I'm now convinced that this whole Trump phenomenon is nothing more than a ruse, and Republican voters are drinking the Kool-Aid, and playing right in to the hands of the Clintons, Trump, and their diabolical plan.....
So where did the content of the conversation come from, the NSA?

Old 08-06-2015, 07:54 AM

3,537 posts, read 2,734,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Bill Clinton is an f*ing genius.
Quote:
Someone who's afraid to run on merit alone and plays a dirty game...... those are the kind of people you want running the country?
Oddly this time I am not as cynical.

Old 08-06-2015, 08:01 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Talk about conspiracy theories...lmao.

Old 08-06-2015, 08:11 AM

19,958 posts, read 13,450,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Talk about conspiracy theories...lmao.
Well it's easier to advance conspiracy theories than to address actual substance.

Assuming this phone call actually took place and went down in this way, if all it takes to get Trump to run is an oblique appeal to his vanity, then if I were Bill Clinton I'd have done the same thing. Trump just makes it too easy.

Of course Trump has contributed to the Clinton Foundation. So have all sorts of big corporate interests. It is a laundering operation for influence peddling. The Clintons are corrupt corporate shills, for sale to the highest bidder.

That's why Bernie Sanders is ruining Hillary's coronation. He's tapping into the uneasiness of much of the Democratic base with how cozy Hillary is with big money of all sorts.

Old 08-06-2015, 08:41 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,207,489 times
Hillary probably won't make it to the primaries due to criminal charges.... Obama and the Clintons have long had a blood feud going on.

Old 08-06-2015, 08:48 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,726,318 times
Quote:
Someone who's afraid to run on merit alone and plays a dirty game...... those are the kind of people you want running the country?
Of course they do. Harry Reid admitted that he knowingly lied about Romney on the Senate floor, and liberals here cheered. They like cheating as long as their team gets elected.

Old 08-06-2015, 08:50 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
Well it's easier to advance conspiracy theories than to address actual substance.

Assuming this phone call actually took place and went down in this way, if all it takes to get Trump to run is an oblique appeal to his vanity, then if I were Bill Clinton I'd have done the same thing. Trump just makes it too easy.

Of course Trump has contributed to the Clinton Foundation. So have all sorts of big corporate interests. It is a laundering operation for influence peddling. The Clintons are corrupt corporate shills, for sale to the highest bidder.

That's why Bernie Sanders is ruining Hillary's coronation. He's tapping into the uneasiness of much of the Democratic base with how cozy Hillary is with big money of all sorts.
Exactly.

All the voters are sick and tired of the corrupt, bought and paid for establishment candidates who pour honey in your ear, which is why bomb throwers like sanders and Trump are being encouraged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections