Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 07:34 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times

Advertisements

Early in prior elections, Cain was leading, so was Guiani......so is Trump now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2015, 07:40 PM

Lol @Trump getting booed by debate audience......what a blow that must be to his over inflated ego......

Last edited by BucFan; 11-10-2015 at 07:51 PM..

Old 11-10-2015, 07:43 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Rubio never argues with Trump. Rubio has made a career by kissing butt. I guess he thinks maybe if Trump gets elected he will want Rubio as VP. Cruz seems to think he can make these grandiose speeches...

Old 11-10-2015, 08:46 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,943,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Jeb like King Hillary, is heading into desperation mode about Trump.
Here's my observation:

More than three months later Jeb Bush's presidential ambitions look pretty dismal (although he is not out of the race ... yet). On the other hand Hillary Clinton seems to have a lock on the Democrats. Jeb might be feeling a little desperation, but Hilliary is just sitting pretty.

Old 11-10-2015, 09:00 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Here's my observation:

More than three months later Jeb Bush's presidential ambitions look pretty dismal (although he is not out of the race ... yet). On the other hand Hillary Clinton seems to have a lock on the Democrats. Jeb might be feeling a little desperation, but Hilliary is just sitting pretty.
your observations remind me of the Captain Obvious Hotel commercials.

The Democraps are having a Coronation and the Republicans are actually giving voters a multitude of different Nominees to chose from. Let's not even get into the comlicit 5th Column Liberal Media in Hildabeast's ascension.

Old 11-10-2015, 09:37 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,961,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
your observations remind me of the Captain Obvious Hotel commercials.

The Democraps are having a Coronation and the Republicans are actually giving voters a multitude of different Nominees to chose from. Let's not even get into the comlicit 5th Column Liberal Media in Hildabeast's ascension.
The GOP candidates are all corrupt to the bone, bought and paid for by the same corporate interests that fund Bush and Clinton, except Carson and Trump though.

Old 11-11-2015, 02:21 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,121,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Lol @Trump getting booed by debate audience......what a blow that must be to his over inflated ego......
I watched it.. I think it was more of a "oooooooooooooo" like "he told you what's up"

Old 11-11-2015, 02:29 AM

244 posts, read 168,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post
How Jeb and the GOP Got Trumped - Glenn Thrush and Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO Magazine

Can we say ***hole on this site? Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone's delicate sensibilities here on CD. But Mr. Bush did say it first.

But anyway, basically the translation of this exchange is as follows: "Hey, I'm Jeb Bush, son of former President George H. W. Busher and brother of former President George W Bush and I'm supposed to win this election!"

The man actually believes that this is his destiny, and Trump is an @**hole for daring to get in his way.

Personally, the thought of another Bush vs Clinton match up makes me sick to my stomach. Whether you like Trump or not is a moot point here. He deserves a spot on the debate stage just like anyone else, and he's raising issues that need to be addresses by the GOP establishment. Jeb would prefer to not bring those subjects up, because it would take actual work, and he doesn't like that. He does like having BBQ parties with his campaign donors and his lobbyist pals, but doing work to protect this country's borders? No, he doesn't like that so much.

But first and foremost... this country is NOT a monarchy. Our ancestors worked hard to move away from that. Please, I don't care who gets the nomination, but no more Bushes. And for the love of God, no more Clintons.

Of course Trump wont get elected or win the GOP race but its the fact that somebody different is actually running and rising issues that need to be raised. Actually what Trump is doing was the way our system was designed but somehow we have reverted back to keeping certain famlies in power. Whats next after 2024 another Bush brother?

Old 11-11-2015, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
I watched it.. I think it was more of a "oooooooooooooo" like "he told you what's up"
Trump booed for criticizing Fiorina over interruption | TheHill

Old 11-11-2015, 02:34 AM

Trump’s eloquent defense: “I built unbelievable companies worth billions and billions of dollars. I don't have to hear from this man. Believe me. I don't have to hear from him.” Prompt the boos.

Trump Goes Too Far at G.O.P. Debate, Prompts Massive Boos | Vanity Fair
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections