U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2015, 10:32 AM

998 posts, read 546,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
“Seriously, what’s this guy’s problem?” he asked one party donor he ran into recently, according to accounts provided by several sources close to Bush—and he went on to describe the publicity-seeking real estate developer now surging in public polls far ahead of Bush and all the 15 others in the Republican field as “a buffoon,” “clown” and “***hole.”
How Jeb and the GOP Got Trumped - Glenn Thrush and Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO Magazine

Can we say ***hole on this site? Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone's delicate sensibilities here on CD. But Mr. Bush did say it first.

But anyway, basically the translation of this exchange is as follows: "Hey, I'm Jeb Bush, son of former President George H. W. Busher and brother of former President George W Bush and I'm supposed to win this election!"

The man actually believes that this is his destiny, and Trump is an @**hole for daring to get in his way.

Personally, the thought of another Bush vs Clinton match up makes me sick to my stomach. Whether you like Trump or not is a moot point here. He deserves a spot on the debate stage just like anyone else, and he's raising issues that need to be addresses by the GOP establishment. Jeb would prefer to not bring those subjects up, because it would take actual work, and he doesn't like that. He does like having BBQ parties with his campaign donors and his lobbyist pals, but doing work to protect this country's borders? No, he doesn't like that so much.

But first and foremost... this country is NOT a monarchy. Our ancestors worked hard to move away from that. Please, I don't care who gets the nomination, but no more Bushes. And for the love of God, no more Clintons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2015, 11:04 AM

6,032 posts, read 7,559,919 times
Yeb Bush.... I sincerely hope he doesn't win the nomination. He had a pretty bad performance during the round table NH talk the other day. He seemed stumped getting his name right.

Jeb Bush is basically the big money establishment sure bet along with Hillary Clinton. The same donors are backing both.

Trump is the monkey wrench in their plan, lol!

Old 08-06-2015, 03:53 PM

9,984 posts, read 6,760,549 times
Default Jeb Bush called Trump an A-Ho. So it begins.

Story lighting up twitverse.

How Jeb and the GOP Got Trumped - Glenn Thrush and Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO Magazine
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-an-ass-report

Got to think Bush is shocked this came out right before debate
and Trumpnado is non too plussed on hearing it.

Old 08-06-2015, 04:03 PM

2,821 posts, read 2,749,463 times
Jeb Calls Trump “a buffoon,” “clown” and... an @@@hole?

Old 08-06-2015, 04:07 PM

9,984 posts, read 6,760,549 times
3..2..1.. thread combine.

Old 08-06-2015, 05:29 PM

3,114 posts, read 2,524,394 times
At least he's not a major league A-hole.

Old 08-06-2015, 05:30 PM

45,061 posts, read 17,902,619 times
Jeb like King Hillary, is heading into desperation mode about Trump.

Old 08-06-2015, 05:32 PM

6,551 posts, read 1,344,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Yeb Bush.... I sincerely hope he doesn't win the nomination. He had a pretty bad performance during the round table NH talk the other day. He seemed stumped getting his name right.
So . . . like brother, like brother?

Old 08-06-2015, 05:40 PM

45,061 posts, read 17,902,619 times
Jeb & King Hillary are in desperation mode because of Trump.

Old 08-06-2015, 05:50 PM

22,292 posts, read 9,466,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post

Can we say ***hole on this site? Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone's delicate sensibilities here on CD. But Mr. Bush did say it first.

But anyway, basically the translation of this exchange is as follows: "Hey, I'm Jeb Bush, son of former President George H. W. Busher and brother of former President George W Bush and I'm supposed to win this election!"

The man actually believes that this is his destiny, and Trump is an @**hole for daring to get in his way.

Personally, the thought of another Bush vs Clinton match up makes me sick to my stomach. Whether you like Trump or not is a moot point here. He deserves a spot on the debate stage just like anyone else, and he's raising issues that need to be addresses by the GOP establishment. Jeb would prefer to not bring those subjects up, because it would take actual work, and he doesn't like that. He does like having BBQ parties with his campaign donors and his lobbyist pals, but doing work to protect this country's borders? No, he doesn't like that so much.

But first and foremost... this country is NOT a monarchy. Our ancestors worked hard to move away from that. Please, I don't care who gets the nomination, but no more Bushes. And for the love of God, no more Clintons.
If Jeb said that, he speaks the truth.

It's what everyone is thinking, but is afraid to say because they don't want to be sued or have their phone number given out during the debate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or