Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 06:27 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,077,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I'd love to see Hillary and Trump debate. She's used to people like him and she doesn't run from confrontation. That would be a truly interesting debate.
Who exactly has she debated that you would consider similar?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2015, 06:29 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,164,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Haha. No. That is the only thing the King is known for. i.e. Running from having to address any controversy unless forced by law, congress or the courts. She is good for disappearing to avoid having to address anything that might hurt her politically.

The King doesn't want to debate Trump. Trump asks questions The King doesn't feel she should be asked. The King wants to hold a gentleman's debate with JEB. This is why the establishment from both parties are doing everything they can to ruin Trump as fast as possible. Yet they fail at it.
Hillary was great in the last series of debates she was in. She was great on O'Reilly too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Who exactly has she debated that you would consider similar?
O'Reilly? They really hated each other and he kept egging her on.

Old 08-10-2015, 06:29 PM

Lets see if I understand the left wing mentality..

If it comes down to Clinton vs Trump.. the left believes people on the right are going to cross sides and suddenly support things like amnesty, and no one on the left is going to cross sides to vote for law enforcement and protecting middle income americans from downgrades in salaries due to illegal immigrants taking away jobs and increasing crime etc..

Do you on the left really think your own side is THAT STUPID?

Old 08-10-2015, 06:31 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,101,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
It's even simpler. We. Don't. Care.

Whether or not Conservatives here or elsewhere decide to vote for Trump, we've had it up to our ding dongs with the PC, status quo, media-driven, RINOS and RIWs (RINOs-In-Waiting). They all drift to the other side of the aisle after they're elected, anyway.

For many Conservatives, the days of voting for a lilting "Republican" just to keep a Democrat from winning are over.

Maybe that will send a message.
Remember when the Tea Party types claimed that Carl Paladino would trounce Prince Andy? How did that turn out? Rick Lazio would have won. But nope, we had to nominate a kook who went around waving a baseball bat to appease the wingnuts.

The point I am trying to make is that the situation in New York mirrors the problem that the GOP faces nationwide. Virtually all of NY outside NYC is either Republican or leans Republican (like most of the US outside of the big coastal cities) ... but it doesent matter because NYC (aka the big coastal cities) have so many people it makes everything else irrelevant. The candidates that appeal to the GOP base in rural areas have zero appeal to those where the votes that count live (the big cities).

Old 08-10-2015, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
O'Reilly? They really hated each other and he kept egging her on.
not even close.. Thats not a debate.. its an interview..

Old 08-10-2015, 06:34 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,948,629 times
I'm not sure Hillary is electable against anyone, including Trump.

Old 08-10-2015, 06:40 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post

You got it!

Old 08-10-2015, 07:37 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,738,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
I agree too. She has major political scandals and isn't really likable and is kind of old news. It's like she is being sacrificed by the Democrats, "Please take her as we know that it's the Republicans turn to win." And the second place for Republicans is Bush? That would be the Third Bush President? That's weak too. The 3rd Bush against the 2nd Clinton? The last 20 years have been pretty bad for most Amsricans. The reason why Trump may win is because, "What do we really have to lose?"

That said, I did like trump for his children. They all turned out great. Their families get along and like each other even though he married and divorced. That says at least he has his most basic priorities straight.

Old 08-10-2015, 07:40 PM

39,198 posts, read 27,570,476 times
I've always liked Mr. Donald Trump.

You need to read his book

He's brilliant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9AvFHRGEOM

Old 08-10-2015, 07:46 PM

39,198 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Hillary? No.

Feminism is already in charge. Feminists have a very powerful lobby, and women have always had very strong influence. Women are not victims like Hillary want others to believe.

I hate her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections