Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 12:46 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times

Advertisements

trump has released his birth certificate twice, altho with comical results each time.

after claiming that obama's certificate of live birth (COLB) wasn't legal proof of birth ( it is ) trump released his own hospital issued souvenir birth certificate...... which isn't legal proof of birth.

the second time was when trump's lawyer released his birth certificate to prove he wasn't the spawn of an orangutan ( i'm not making this up, that was the reason ) he released his COLB...... the very thing trump claimed wasn't legal proof of birth.

Last edited by wrecking ball; 08-18-2015 at 12:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2015, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Why should his birth certificate matter to you when Obama was given a pass on his and continued to withhold it until it was politically expedient.
obama released his COLB in june 2008 ( the first president/candidate to do so ). the facts on that COLB were confirmed by the HI department of health in october 2008.

how is that "given a pass"?

Old 08-18-2015, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
.... just sounds like another bogus Bush surrogate smear tactic.
there is some truth to it. the guardian specifically requested trump's birth certificate and passport records ( not sure when but it seems it was before trump announced his candidacy ) and were rejected.

Donald Trump refuses to release birth certificate and passport records | US news | The Guardian

Old 08-18-2015, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
Pictures of his BC have been posted on this very forum,.....
here's the hospital souvenir copy:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6...386b9f6970b-pi

the 1946 certificate of birth:

http://www.printmag.com/wp-content/u...-original1.jpg

and the 2012 issued certification of birth ( which makes no mention if fred c trump is or isn't an orangutan ):

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2...ertificate.jpg

Old 08-19-2015, 03:08 AM

6,380 posts, read 6,270,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
trump has released his birth certificate twice, altho with comical results each time.

after claiming that obama's certificate of live birth (COLB) wasn't legal proof of birth ( it is ) trump released his own hospital issued souvenir birth certificate...... which isn't legal proof of birth.

the second time was when trump's lawyer released his birth certificate to prove he wasn't the spawn of an orangutan ( i'm not making this up, that was the reason ) he released his COLB...... the very thing trump claimed wasn't legal proof of birth.
It's this type of narcissism that makes me strongly doubt his ability to run a country. For him to be compelled to do that, speaks volumes about his priorities. He cannot let an insult go. He speaks so freely and "non PC" himself yet he sues Bill Mayer, a freaking COMEDIAN, over Mayer's first amendment right to free speech.

I don't want a war that puts American's lives at risk just because someone insults his hair. And there is no doubt in my mind that with this type of personality pathology, that could actually happen.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:52 AM

1,623 posts, read 1,723,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
It's this type of narcissism that makes me strongly doubt his ability to run a country. For him to be compelled to do that, speaks volumes about his priorities. He cannot let an insult go. He speaks so freely and "non PC" himself yet he sues Bill Mayer, a freaking COMEDIAN, over Mayer's first amendment right to free speech.

I don't want a war that puts American's lives at risk just because someone insults his hair. And there is no doubt in my mind that with this type of personality pathology, that could actually happen.

Exactly! Trump also believes he is some sort of super stud....people got all upset about Clinton and Lewinsky can you imagine Trump with his giant sex ego

Old 08-19-2015, 05:56 AM

50 posts, read 45,027 times
Not sure about this. Need to research.

Old 08-19-2015, 06:52 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
Look at this new birther controversy targeting Jindal, Cruz, Rubio and Santorum:

Birthers Say These 4 GOP Candidates May Be Ineligible To Be President

Mick

Old 08-19-2015, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajbir Lorriet View Post
Not sure about this. Need to research.
read thru the thread. i've posted both the original source for the claim ( trump wouldn't release his birth certificate and passport records to the guardian ) and the copies of trumps birth certificates available online.

Old 08-19-2015, 06:55 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Has Trump shown his long form BC? From what I hear, he was an illegal that was smuggled to the US when he was a baby and given to a family in Queens who then claimed to have given birth to him in America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections