Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 06:57 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,097,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Look at this new birther controversy targeting Jindal, Cruz, Rubio and Santorum:

Birthers Say These 4 GOP Candidates May Be Ineligible To Be President

Mick
Are they questioning Santorum because every time they Google him all they find is a frothy mess?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2015, 06:57 AM

26,549 posts, read 14,396,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Look at this new birther controversy targeting Jindal, Cruz, Rubio and Santorum:

Birthers Say These 4 GOP Candidates May Be Ineligible To Be President

Mick
not new. the "de vattel" sub-group of birthers have been screaming that these 4 are ineligible for years.

Old 08-19-2015, 07:25 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,092,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
not new. the "de vattel" sub-group of birthers have been screaming that these 4 are ineligible for years.
Every group seems to have a crazy segment. *cough* *cough*

Mick

Old 08-19-2015, 10:49 AM

3,074 posts, read 4,716,664 times
Maybe they are scared Trump will deport Obama if he wins the Presidency.

Old 08-19-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
He cannot let an insult go. He speaks so freely and "non PC" himself yet he sues Bill Mayer, a freaking COMEDIAN, over Mayer's first amendment right to free speech.
satire is protected from libel/slander lawsuits. for trump to have been successful in court the burden of proof was on him to prove to a jury that a "reasonable man" would have believed that maher was serious and that there is the very real possibility that trump's father was an orangutan.

Old 08-19-2015, 11:58 AM

1,586 posts, read 2,141,597 times
I can't believe this thread is three pages long and nobody has mentioned that Trump's mother was born in Scotland. I have never seen any evidence that she ever became a naturalized American citizen. (Of course, any evidence that does come up should be considered a possible forgery.)

Trump has always seemed particularly attached to Scotland. He owns property in Scotland and bizarrely mentioned Scotland in the GOP debate as an example of a place where single-payer healthcare works, even though Scotland has the same system as the rest of the UK. Could this attachment be because he was actually born in Scotland, to a mother who was not a U.S. citizen? I'm just asking questions.

Of the three birth certificates a previous poster linked, one of them wasn't issued until 2012; a second wasn't an official document, just one from the hospital that could have been requested at any time; and the third is an obvious forgery, including white text on black paper (a pretty obvious mistake the forger should have caught), the mother's name being mispelled (Mac Leod vs. MacLeod), a fraudulent address (85-15 Wareham Road in Jamaica; Jamiaca has a Wareham Place but no Wareham Road), and Trump's name being typed even though the birth certificate clearly shows the name must be printed.

I'm just asking questions, but it's obvious he's hiding something. But I'm just asking questions.

Old 08-19-2015, 12:09 PM

25,788 posts, read 21,942,589 times
I believe the black paper with white lettering comes from microfiche. My husband has an official copy of his birth certificate with black paper and white lettering and it is official and bears the seal so, most likely not a forgery. The form is exactly like the one my husband has when I looked at it close up.

Boy, they are reaching on trying to find a way to stop Trump. As famous as he is, skeletons should be all out of the closet by now.

The "grasping at straws" gives me more and more hope that two years from now as I post, I will be talking about President Trump!

I just had another thought, this birth certificate thing is getting him a lot of publicity. He knows how to get things done. Smart move. Keep your name in the news.

Old 08-19-2015, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Boy, they are reaching on trying to find a way to stop Trump.
i don't believe the guardian was trying to "stop" trump but rather highlight his hypocrisy.

Old 08-19-2015, 03:34 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,092,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
Maybe they are scared Trump will deport Obama if he wins the Presidency.
Nah, Democrats look out for fellow Democrats, Obama knows that.

Mick

Old 08-19-2015, 05:09 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,686,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boulevardofdef View Post
...and the third is an obvious forgery, including white text on black paper (a pretty obvious mistake the forger should have caught)...
My dad was born in 1920, and his copy of his bc was like this - I first saw it in the early 50s. I think it reflects an old method of producing copies pre-xerox and pre-microfiche. The paper had a very slick surface, almost like carbon paper, except it didn't rub off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections