Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 10:23 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,220,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
It's not that he's doing it too much. He's just being the same guy.

But people will eventually get tired of it and look for something more.

look for something more from who? Hillary? Jeb? Mitch Mconnell? Pelosi? Reid? .....these folks are from the same establishment that got us into this mess but Trump is the problem?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2015, 10:28 AM

Trump was right about the Iraq War back in 2004....he is right about our trade deals with China and Mexico and our huge soon to be 20 trillion dollar debt and he is right on on the border.

We can't be a nation of law and order when you have close to 20 million illegals coming in and out as they wish ignoring our laws and our government doesn't have a clue who is in our country and their background.

We have over 20 million illegals that don't have any form of I.D. or social security to be in the system. NO background check of who they are and if they have a criminal record from their native country. No way to verify of who they are and their true Identity. That makes it impossible for Law Enforcement and the lower class and middle class pays for it.

but if you demand law and order then you are labeled a racist......Trump is the ONLY candidate to take this on and grab it by the horns. The other candidates on both parties are afraid to speak the truth and pander to the establishment and status quo.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:29 AM

68,271 posts, read 53,999,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Well now we have mental pictures of us going in and getting the OIL and using that to pay the dead soldier's families. They WILL be well-compensated for the deaths of their sons according to Trump.

So. Let's go get that oil!
Or, even better, let's not!

Old 08-20-2015, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
look for something more from who? Hillary? Jeb? Mitch Mconnell? Pelosi? Reid? .....these folks are from the same establishment that got us into this mess but Trump is the problem?
And Trump freely admits to buying members of that establishment to further his own goals, that makes him a better choice HOW? After all is said and done he's just another piece of that very same dysfunctional establishment.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And Trump freely admits to buying members of that establishment to further his own goals, that makes him a better choice HOW? After all is said and done he's just another piece of that very same dysfunctional establishment.

at least he was honest in how he plays the system when he was in the private sector and how the system works. He was blunt which I admire and respect. No other candidate will admit that.

Bush and Hillary are already bought by the establishment.....Nobody is buying Trump.......just following the money in who is getting what and for what.

You think Hillary got millions of dollars from foreigners which she refuses to share her emails as secretary of state because she is a "nice" person?....lol

Old 08-20-2015, 10:50 AM

Trump isn't taking money from foreigners to keep the status quo of the bad trade agreements our government has made then comes to the American people and plays the inequality card like Hillary Clinton when it was her and her husband who passed bad trade deals like NAFTA and other bad deals that screwed the lower and middle class wages while she takes millions from foreigners.

Old 08-20-2015, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
at least he was honest in how he plays the system when he was in the private sector and how the system works. He was blunt which I admire and respect. No other candidate will admit that.
When he comes up with a viable plan to change the system he plays in I'll be listening, until then he's just another player in a dysfunctional system, admitting he is doesn't count for much. As much as anything I'd say he's playing the voters with the sound bites they want to hear with little/no practical plans of backing up those sound bites with action.

Old 08-20-2015, 12:14 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,370,061 times
What is this? About the 50th topic about Trump's impending collapse as a candidate. LOL

Old 08-20-2015, 12:32 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,659,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What is this? About the 50th topic about Trump's impending collapse as a candidate. LOL

That's a VERY shallow view. LOL

Old 08-20-2015, 12:48 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,370,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
That's a VERY shallow view. LOL
Were you expecting deep conversation? Lets see.....
You can over do it...that's a fact. Listening to Trump last night, I starting cringing as Trump REALLY began to 'get on my nerves'...bragging, mocking other candidates, Ad nauseam YES, borderline 'sickening' ...obnoxious. LOOK, GUARANTEE you, Trump is 'running off at the mouth TOO MUCH. He needs to STOP acting like a Spoiled brat kid. Sorry, Trumpsters, but I KNOW what I'm saying Here, Now, is Spot-On.
I'm thinking that I hit it about right. About as deep as p--s on a hot sidewalk in the summer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections