Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 11:51 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,750,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Hillary still beats all republicans in head-to-head polls. She's not exactly up a creek yet.
that may be, but right now head to head, trump is with in 6 points of hillary, which means he has substantially closed the gap of 25 points that existed just a couple of months ago.

Quote:
First Lady and the top Democrat candidate is merely six points ahead of the reality mogul Donald Trump. While Hillary leads with 51 percent votes the Republican opponent Trump trails with around 45 percent votes.
Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton for President: Despite his extreme anti-immigration views, many Latinos still support him - Northern Voices Online | Northern Voices Online

so hillarys lead is not secure in the least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2015, 12:06 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,544,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
The biggest hawk and strongest military leader of GOP is . . . . Lindsey Graham.

Mick
Wrong.

There is nobody bigger or better than Donald

Old 08-24-2015, 12:13 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,544,301 times
Now they know it as well

But no!!!

Other low key candidates are not gonna cut it

And for big guns 15 months is not enough to build up.

They're already late

Old 08-24-2015, 12:23 PM

4,321 posts, read 5,122,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I don't see that the Democrats have to be that concerned about who they run for President since it looks like Mr. Trump is already syphoning votes from the Democratic party. I think we all know that Hillary was finished when she was replaced by Obama years ago. Biden? Funny!

I used to always vote Democratic but after watching the last almost 7 years, never again.

I have a son in the military and I want him to have a strong leader. The Democratic party has nothing to offer in that venue, strong.
Naive much? Anyone in the military has a much bigger chance of staying alive with a Democrat in the office. Unnecessary and foolish wars for profit are the stock in trade for modern Republicans in power.

Old 08-24-2015, 12:28 PM

312 posts, read 267,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Naive much? Anyone in the military has a much bigger chance of staying alive with a Democrat in the office. Unnecessary and foolish wars for profit are the stock in trade for modern Republicans in power.
prove/find a statistic that shows that soldiers have a better chance of living under democrats. What you said is a opinionated statement, not a fact.

Old 08-24-2015, 12:37 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,934,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
I'm an independent. I will NOT vote for Clinton. Right now I'm leanings towards Kasich. But I will gladly vote democrat if they put up someone descent...but who is there?
Do a quiz and see who you should support here:

https://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz

Old 08-24-2015, 01:24 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,512,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
True to form, the Republicans are making fools of themselves once again. Even without Trump, their lineup of 2016 hopefuls is hilarious. Most of them would be better suited for America's Next Top Comic than for the White House. It's hard not to be complacent when this is your competition. Still, it looks like it might be prudent to come up with a back up candidate in case Hillary doesn't pan out. I just don't see Biden, O'Malley or Sanders being that candidate. I personally love Webb, but I don't think he's getting much traction. Who would you like to see jump in this as an alternative to Hillary?

Now to get back to reality....

The democrats are giving, if not hand delivering the republican comedians, that are scaring the crap out of the democrats, their stand up material. And it is a hit with normal Americans, that are not mentally medicated, that 60 years ago would be in an mental institution.

Old 08-24-2015, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post

Depublican or Republicrat... Any "leader of a military force", that goes in halfassed as a police force, is going to lose a lot of lives and sustain numerous asskickings.

Aggression, is not for the passive.... War is hell, not sitting targets.

Old 08-24-2015, 01:30 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,750,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Now to get back to reality....

The democrats are giving, if not hand delivering the republican comedians, that are scaring the crap out of the democrats, their stand up material. And it is a hit with normal Americans, that are not mentally medicated, that 60 years ago would be in an mental institution.
well trump is not only moving up in the polls, he is gold for TV ratings as well;

Dominating TV, Donald Trump a ratings draw - NetZero

Old 08-24-2015, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
But the conservative fallacy is confusing quantity with quality. Huckabee, Santorum, Jindal, Perry, Graham, Pataki, Christy, Gilmore and Paul have absolutely zero chance of getting the nomination, and iCarly, Kasich, Carson and Cruz have near zero chance. You guys say Jeb! has no chance. So, there, 14 candidates eliminated. It's down to Mr. Trump, Walker and Rubio. Some depth.

Mick

At this point( with all the exposed lies, cover-up, incompetence, breaking the Constitution, and corruption ), when it comes time to vote. Even Rick Perry could win the Presidency over the Democrat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections