Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 12:49 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,964,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Were you a slave?
Did I say I was slave? I don't think so. Another Trumpet who lacks reading comprehension skills.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2015, 04:40 PM

6,734 posts, read 4,412,768 times
So if im reading this right. I see all the young black dudes drinking 40's. Its really their Irish drinking heritage taking hold of them. Thats a new one.

Old 08-23-2015, 04:50 PM

6,228 posts, read 3,603,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonminch View Post
Please tell the truth about slavery. I am Caucasian not white as birth certificate says Caucasian.
White people were slaves in "the United States of America". ( that is the real name of this country not u.s.a).

Slaves were kidnapped and also taken out of their houses by the British and African and sold by English from Ireland to Africa, Russia, "the United States of America" and the Caribbean. Why do the majority of blacks have Irish names I can tell by looking at them. I walked up to a woman last week and asked her if she was from Jamaica, she said yes and then proceeded to ask her if she was Caucasian descent to sometimes they say no but then leaving business she says yes is am Irish.

The slaves white and black were forced to have sex with each other up until 1681 when it was then cancelled.
Everybody in Ireland was taught in schools that we were slaves. We were slaves under the Vikings also English in America. Why are blacks in America lighter than Africans? Why do a good amount of American blacks have Irish names. You have not been told the truth about slavery. The slave masters in United States used to chop off our feet if we escaped the plantation and hang us upside down by hands bleeding to death. The English used to throw us over board in the Atlantic Ocean if the crew ran out of food. There is a document that proves this filed with the Vatican or Pope called Remonstrance with the prince about the English chopping off the Irish people's hands but not too much about slavery.

A lot of blacks from Caribbean know this if over 50 years old younger ones not really. The Irish people were slaves to some blacks in the United States of America. Look it up you will see pictures. The Irish started the American Revolutionary War and 80% of the people were Irish descent. We are the only race on earth to ever beat the Vikings and we also beat the English.nwendid not win in canadanwhen we tried to take over Canada.

Irish slaves were indentured servants in the very beginning before became slaves. Blacks were also indentured before slavery started. Jewish people transported the slaves by ship as they owned all the ships.
The Irish were sold for 5 sterling and the black Africans were sold for 50 sterling. They used to want a mulatto slave and that is why they mixed black and white for more money as mulatto got more than white Irish.
They were beat worse than the blacks as we were less valuable. The blacks had better jobs like in the kitchen or shining the shoes. Please read real history not the false history the teachers teach you here with no proof to back it up. The Irish came to America in the 6th century and landed in Vinland which is now called Massachusetts. There was a plaqu e there saying first people came here and they ripped it down. The Irish will still try anything to hold the Irish jobs. Remember we fought the English for 800 years. The Irish also went to Africa to help the Africans fight against the English. The Pope sent an army to help Ireland fight the English and the Spaniards helped the Irish fight the English. The English people put into slavery most of the time wer Irish the itinerants or poor its living on streets with no parents because English killed parents. The Scottish were slaves in Barbados. The slavery started in 1619 or it could have been indentured servtitude first and then slavery we were slaves chattel slavery. If a woman had her children born when she was a slave those children would be slaves too. Irish slaves were also owned by English and were chattel slaves some still are and don't know it just like the blacks some still are.
What do elections have to do with slavery? Is someone running to bring it back?

Old 08-24-2015, 09:09 AM

10,207 posts, read 17,857,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Indentured servant is made up term
Denial at it's highest form.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indent...ertificate.jpg

Old 08-24-2015, 09:17 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,615,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA2UK View Post
Indentured servitude was not slavery, not in the same sense that blacks endured. That is not to say indenture servitude wasn't a horrendous experience in some cases, and there are some parallels between it and slavery - but ultimately, they were not the same thing. Indentured servants had rights that slaves didn't, and they were typically freed after a certain period of time, whereas most slaves were never freed.

Anyone who thinks they were the exact same thing is obviously ignorant of the truth, or has a racist agenda.
America’s first slave owner was a black man.

Now tell me about this racist agenda when it was a black man that started it.

Old 08-24-2015, 09:30 AM

39,198 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA2UK View Post
B.s.

Many people today will avoid calling the Irish slaves what they truly were: Slaves. They’ll come up with terms like “Indentured Servants” to describe what occurred to the Irish. However, in most cases from the 17th and 18th centuries, Irish slaves were nothing more than human cattle.

Ireland’s population fell from about 1,500,000 to 600,000 in one single decade. The British has the nerve to pretend they didn't do anything horrible and they always blamed Germany for the war crimes.

yes, it is certainly a made up term from the left, Irish has been traded as slaves. They were not indentured servants. They were SLAVES.

You just have to deal with it. Stop denying other people's suffering, loss, pain.

Old 08-25-2015, 02:03 AM

23,206 posts, read 29,014,764 times
We're all slaves today, each and every one of us, can you think of someone who's not? But the slavery of today has a strong flavor of psychic slavery. But slavery is slavery is slavery!

Working as a nursing assistant, if I quit my slave job at one facility, I'm only free, as a slave, to work as a slave at another facility, with almost identical working (slave) conditions!

Yes, I could go to school and become a licensed nurse, but the slave conditions aren't any better, in some cases, worse!

Old 08-29-2015, 02:42 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Slavery was kidnapping. We allowed it because not enough people had the balls to go up against the founders and call them out for being hypocrites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections