Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 06:44 PM

3,955 posts, read 7,195,871 times

Advertisements

All Anchor Babies are equal!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2015, 12:50 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Jeb Bush: Many illegal immigrants come out of an 'act of love'

Okay, he should include all these pregnant Chinese ladies.
Yes, Jeb's racism is showing.

The problem is with ALL anchor babies !!!!

Jeb is a JOKE that is being TRUMPED in more ways than one.

And he claims to be an outsider, no one believes this.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:51 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
All Anchor Babies are equal!
I agree, apparently not in Jeb's eyes, Hispanic ones are special.

Old 08-26-2015, 01:50 AM

6,569 posts, read 6,732,860 times
This is actually "baby tourism" Jeb is talking about that many Asian & Middle Eastern nations engage in....not that the dolt would have a grasp of this, or much else. But hey....he speaks Spanish at home with his kleptomaniac wife & drug addled daughter. So there's that

Old 08-26-2015, 05:56 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,207,489 times
Jeb Bush supporters are like Unicorns. I have heard about them and they are showing in the poll #'s, but I have yet to actually meet one.

Old 08-26-2015, 09:41 AM

16,549 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I used to be indifferent about him. I think he is all right, but I cannot respect a person who is not fair and balanced.

Like I posted earlier

In all fairness, anchor baby is a big problem. I don't think we as a country can afford all these feel good social welfare programs while having an open border. So the issue (illegal immigrants + anchor baby) is the economic issue, not a racial issue.

Too bad all these politicians must find different scapegoat. For Jeb Bush, it is the Chinese aka Asian.

If he says "all illegals must go" "Let's stop being politically correct and solve the anchor babies issues" I would have more respect for him because I think he is telling the truth.

However, when he says "I am referring to Asian anchor babies, not Hispanic ones" That shows his true racist color.

He is like a bully, bully never picks on the ones his own size. This is exactly why I don't vote for a community leader. I want a president for all Americans.

Let's face it, if both parties must get 47% of the Chinese vote in order to win, Jeb Bush would've never made such absurd comment about Chinese anchor babies. Talk it as it is.
To call him a racist against Orientals is absurd. He pointed out a factual problem few are aware of, and likened it to what it is. A criminal effort to come here, have an anchor baby, then go back home. Granted that is not as bad as those who come and stay, but that was not his point.

No personal offense, but when you claim racism over such an innocuous comment, you are being part of the problem in this country with absurd PC stifling adult discussions.

`

Old 08-26-2015, 09:48 AM

16,549 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
This is actually "baby tourism" Jeb is talking about that many Asian & Middle Eastern nations engage in....not that the dolt would have a grasp of this, or much else. But hey....he speaks Spanish at home with his kleptomaniac wife & drug addled daughter. So there's that
What is wrong with some of you.

Attack Jeb on legitimate issues all you want and I might agree with you, but attacking a politician for his family issues is below the belt.
I'd say the same for liberal (D) politicians as well. Lets keep the discussion/debate on the high road, not juvenile personal attacks on a persons family.

`

Old 08-26-2015, 09:57 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,842,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Yes, Jeb's racism is showing.

The problem is with ALL anchor babies !!!!

Jeb is a JOKE that is being TRUMPED in more ways than one.

And he claims to be an outsider, no one believes this.
If Trump is able to take Jeb Bush down, that would be a great day!

Old 08-26-2015, 10:17 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,348,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I'd agree but; it's quite possible that birthright will be yanked for anchor kids under 18 years old.
You seem to be ignoring the 14th Amendment. Go ahead and change that if you want - it's a pretty difficult process.

Old 08-26-2015, 10:21 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,622,028 times
He is supposed to be the smart brother? He can't even speak English in his home because his wife won't . She only speaks Spanish. What kind of First Lady would she make?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections