Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 08:22 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westboundrambler View Post
Trump and Hitler aren't particularly comparable. But they are both manipulative liars with huge egos who are racist. So that much is true.
Please post a link or something that indicates that Trump is racist. I'll wait!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2015, 10:45 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 6 hours ago)

5,791 posts, read 3,598,050 times
Even if I find Trump a &%$#@ embarrassment to this country, I think Eva is off base here.

For one thing, Trump does not have a well-organized political cult following him out of strong ideological conviction. In fact, Trump doesn't seem to have any ideology at all - beyond making money for himself and protecting his own economic interests. He's just using petty nativism and in general throwing out right-wing populist rhetoric (i.e. raw red meat) out to the hard-core Republican base. Also, he doesn't espouse some racial supremacy doctrine (or any other biological supremacy one) that I'm aware of. Still, I do agree with Eva on a deeper point - a lot of Trump's statements DO need more rigorous challenging, if only because ignoring him will give the impression that the US voters in general agree with him.

The best recent comparison I can conjure up would be to Italy's Silvio Berlusconi.

Old 09-01-2015, 06:55 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,269,482 times
does Eva attacks Mexico and Mexicans who elect their government and legislature when it comes to Mexican immigration laws?

In Mexico is a felony being illegal in their country, its prison time and a huge fine and automatic deportation......if you help an illegal with a job, shelter or food in Mexico is a felony that is punish by prison time and a fine. Illegals and their children are refuse any government help in Mexico.

I don't see 1 Latino celebrity on U.S. soil call out in public the government of Mexico and the majority of Mexicans who elect their leaders but sure they like to dump on Trump as a group just because he wants to put law and order on the border.

She is a joke.

Old 09-01-2015, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
Even if I find Trump a &%$#@ embarrassment to this country, I think Eva is off base here.

For one thing, Trump does not have a well-organized political cult following him out of strong ideological conviction. In fact, Trump doesn't seem to have any ideology at all - beyond making money for himself and protecting his own economic interests. He's just using petty nativism and in general throwing out right-wing populist rhetoric (i.e. raw red meat) out to the hard-core Republican base. Also, he doesn't espouse some racial supremacy doctrine (or any other biological supremacy one) that I'm aware of. Still, I do agree with Eva on a deeper point - a lot of Trump's statements DO need more rigorous challenging, if only because ignoring him will give the impression that the US voters in general agree with him.

The best recent comparison I can conjure up would be to Italy's Silvio Berlusconi.

so enforcing our laws that every President took an oath to enforce and protect and have ignored is petty nativism???? right wing rhetoric?

Trump is only a few in the Republican party that has taken the heat to go on record and pledge law and order in our country and he is the extreme?

I haven't heard Hillary or Bernie say that they will enforce all U.S. LAWS as President...that is scary.

Old 09-01-2015, 07:04 AM

Eva also called Romney an idiot for his SELF DEPORTATION PLAN.

She is part of this big latino group that thinks U.S. LAWS doesn't apply to them, she wants open borders, no background checks and amnesty for every Latino....if you don't go along with that then you must be a racist, hitler, nazi and the devil....lol

Old 09-01-2015, 07:54 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
does Eva attacks Mexico and Mexicans who elect their government and legislature when it comes to Mexican immigration laws?

In Mexico is a felony being illegal in their country, its prison time and a huge fine and automatic deportation......if you help an illegal with a job, shelter or food in Mexico is a felony that is punish by prison time and a fine. Illegals and their children are refuse any government help in Mexico.

I don't see 1 Latino celebrity on U.S. soil call out in public the government of Mexico and the majority of Mexicans who elect their leaders but sure they like to dump on Trump as a group just because he wants to put law and order on the border.

She is a joke.
Quote:

She is part of this big latino group that thinks U.S. LAWS doesn't apply to them, she wants open borders, no background checks and amnesty for every Latino....if you don't go along with that then you must be a racist, hitler, nazi and the devil....lol
Agreed.

Too; the way Mexico treats illegal aliens is over the top IMHO but, that country has the nerve to try to tell the US what to do with ITS illegals.

Old 09-01-2015, 08:24 AM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:

Exactly!

Old 09-01-2015, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed.

Too; the way Mexico treats illegal aliens is over the top IMHO but, that country has the nerve to try to tell the US what to do with ITS illegals.

WE treat the illegals the best compare to the rest of the world.......if you get caught which is 1 in 1000 odds all we do is take you back to the border or your native country so you can cross the border again the next day, THAT'S IT!

That illegal that killed the woman in San Francisco was deported 5 times and he had a criminal record before he killed the woman, that's how a joke our system is and for Latinos especially Mexican celebrities in U.S. soil to complain about any American that wants more law and order on the border while ignoring the laws in their motherland of Mexico which is over-the top and like Nazi style is a hypocrite and don't know what they are talking about.

Nazi style is the laws of Mexico that if you get caught helping an illegal from job, shelter or food you get prison time and a fine. That is Nazi style of enforcement. I don't see Eva and not even 1 Mexican celebrity from George Lopez and the rest complaining about Mexico and the Mexicans who allow their leaders to have those laws. Not even the Mexican Jorge Ramos goes after Mexico like he goes after Trump.

This thing is beyond ridiculous and shameful and its all coming from 1 side.

Old 09-01-2015, 08:52 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Are you not aware of the billions that illegals cost us every year? Why aren't the Democrats concerned about that spending?
What concern have the Republicans shown in the last 30 years? What concern is the Republican Congress showing now?

Old 09-01-2015, 08:58 AM

name another country in the world that allows an illegal immigrant who is pregnant in the country to have their babies and give them citizenship and all the social services rights for life?

We treat the illegals the best compare to the rest of the world including the country where most of these illegals come from, Mexico.

Any Latino that complains about the U.S.A should get smacked in the head twice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections