Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 12:01 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,381,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notasmoker View Post
Um, Trump IS the Republican front runner & he personifies the Republican party. Hillary is merely stating that fact.
She did not qualify it with "Republican". But no matter.

Hillary has also stated as fact that Republicans are equivalent to terrorists.

So, according to the King, and your own logic, the current front runner in the 2016 race is the same as a terrorist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2015, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting the GOP's investigative results. So far, they've been after this email thing for what, two years already? And she's turned over all the stuff the FBI has asked for. .....
We'll see.

Correction.

The investigation is being handled by the FBI which is part of the DOJ which of course the head is an Obama appointee. The King has committed a serious breach of government rules & regulations by conducting state department business on a private server with unknown access by others. The FBI wants to know if there were also criminal charges to be brought forth. This is what they do. Doesn't matter who did it.

GOP has nothing to do with this.

Old 08-30-2015, 12:23 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,376,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Umm, why are you quoting an article (and poll result) from July 16? Six weeks ago!! A certain irate poster would be upset at the use of such an old poll.

Despite all of that, she, Biden and Bernie kick the crap out of the GOP field. RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls (see August 27, 2015) I guess you don't have to be honest or liked to beat the GOP candidates. Strange.

Mick

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/h...163111780.html

Old 08-30-2015, 12:24 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,714,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting the GOP's investigative results. So far, they've been after this email thing for what, two years already? And she's turned over all the stuff the FBI has asked for.

I'm no Clinton fan and never voted for either of them.

But I've sure seen LOTS of GOP investigations that resulted in nothing but name-calling and nothing more. At this point, I'll wait for something substantive. Because so far all it's been is a lot of hot air and right wing hopes for a Clinton catastrophe.

We'll see.

Lol, GOP?

Someone isn't aware of just who is conducting this investigation (Pssst... It's not the GOP).

Hillary's enablers and circle of shady characters are blaming "a bored press" for her current kerfuffle. Hmmm....I guess the FBI must be bored, too. By extension, of course, all of these "bored" people and agencies must be responsible for Hillary's abysmal polling data with respect to her honesty and trustworthiness.

Memo to Hillary: It's you, old lady. The responsibility for your latest pickle is all yours.

Crazy coot.

Old 08-30-2015, 01:10 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,371,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Mick, I'm Republican but, I would rather see Biden or Bernie than her....she's that bad. Christ, if I were Bill I'd be riding Monica Lewinski like Sea Biscuit....at least she had a smile and seemed to enjoy herself....contrast that to Hillary....who would you chase between the two if you had a gun pointed at your head and asked to choose?

Hillary is just too.....too......cold? Uncaring? Detached? Cynical? Biotch? Petty? Angry? Abusive? Liar? Untrustworthy? Evil? Do any of those inaccurately describe her? She's just flat out mean and can't be trusted....as much fun as I have had with Biden, he doesn't seem like any of those traits....clumsy? out of touch? sure but, not evil....Sanders? not evil......

Hillary? Evil incarnate....period. Even the anti-Christ is afraid of her....
Misogyny much?

Old 08-30-2015, 02:39 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,820,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notasmoker View Post
Misogyny much?
Maybe the truth? A LOT of women out there DON'T trust Hillary either.

Old 08-30-2015, 02:40 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,069,364 times
Poll numbers mean nothing. Look at Ron Paul who dominated the polls.

Old 08-30-2015, 02:43 PM

15,475 posts, read 15,438,667 times
From what I know of Breitbart, I don't consider him a reliable source on this.

Old 08-30-2015, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
The MSM is now mentioning her drop every few days on their national broadcasts. When the day comes that the MSM would say something negative about a Clinton, then it's really bad.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:20 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,904,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
No, Breitbart himself would not be a reliable source... Given the fact that he has been dead a few years. Nothing like being informed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections