Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 10:10 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Give it up, please. Cruz's mom is a US citizen. Period.
Obama's mom was a US citizen. No one gave it up, please. Period.

Old 09-12-2015, 07:15 AM

4,582 posts, read 3,407,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgarcita View Post
He deports Rafael "Ted" Cruz back to Canada or better yet Cuba.

Why is Cruz even running for president? He is not even born in the U.S. where are the birthers when you need them?

Rafaelito is the only candidate who I consider worse than Trump. He wants to shut down government to get his way. Really what's wrong with this smurf? Guess what? I also don't want the government to fund to Planned Parenthood if they perform abortions but we don't need to shut down government every time we don't get our way. That's how banana republics might work. We live in a democratic country, if this midget wants totalitarianism he needs to go back to Cuba where his ancestors came from. Obviously Rafael Cruz hasn't forgotten his third world roots.
If you go to the California Republican facebook page, you will find it loaded with a robust anti-Cruz/Jundal/Rubio birther crowd.

Old 09-12-2015, 07:49 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,483,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
I will vote for trump if he ends up being the republican nominee. He certainly doesn't crack my top 5, but he sure is better than what is coming out of the senior center, I mean the Democratic Party.
Trump is 69 years old; Hillary is 67 years old.

Old 09-12-2015, 09:37 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,520,074 times
Cankles comes across as 80+. Dementia has set in her alcohol addled brain.

Old 09-12-2015, 03:03 PM

587 posts, read 379,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Obama's mom was a US citizen. No one gave it up, please. Period.
Exactly, Trump never gave up.

Old 09-12-2015, 03:11 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Exactly, Trump never gave up.
Good !!!

Old 09-12-2015, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
If you go to the California Republican facebook page, you will find it loaded with a robust anti-Cruz/Jundal/Rubio birther crowd.
Well at least they are consistent but I doubt they represent the majority of birthers

Look at Trump now, he is avoiding all questions about his birther past. I think the GOP told him to avoid the subject so he doesn't screw Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio's chances.

Trump is just one of them. The gullible people who think Trump is anti-establishment are being punked or should say Trumped?

Old 09-12-2015, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Well at least they are consistent but I doubt they represent the majority of birthers

Look at Trump now, he is avoiding all questions about his birther past. I think the GOP told him to avoid the subject so he doesn't screw Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio's chances.

Trump is just one of them. The gullible people who think Trump is anti-establishment are being punked or should say Trumped?

WOW !!! A mind reader for La Raza.
That might get you noticed by the National Council of La Raza if the your Mariachi Band don't.
Of course having a new song and forgetting the worn out birther BS would make you relevant and help too. Do you blow the trumpet, or are you the string guy ?

Old 09-12-2015, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
WOW !!! A mind reader for La Raza.
That might get you noticed by the National Council of La Raza if the your Mariachi Band don't.
Of course having a new song and forgetting the worn out birther BS would make you relevant and help too. Do you blow the trumpet, or are you the string guy ?
I don't like La Raza. They are annoying as hell but I guess you have no counter arguments so you resort to ad hominem attacks. I would get offended but guess what? I couldn't care less about La Raza.

But I'll be nice, if you makes you happy, let me act offended

So going back to the subject...

Poor Trump he can no longer speak about birth certificates. The GOP gave him a gag order

Old 09-12-2015, 05:18 PM

Quote:
I don't like La Raza. They are annoying as hell but I guess you have no counter arguments so you resort to ad hominem attacks. I would get offended but guess what? I couldn't care less about La Raza.

But I'll be nice, if you makes you happy, let me act offended

So going back to the subject...

Poor Trump he can no longer speak about birth certificates. The GOP gave him a gag order
Well, I'm not Trump so I can apologize. I'm really sorry man. I hate to see a grown man cry !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections