Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2015, 02:28 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,204,693 times

Advertisements

Trump's silence indicates agreement - his loss. He's ostracizing 18 million American Muslims who will likely vote DEM. Guess Trump feels by doing what he's doing, he'll win the Redneck Bumpkin vote.

Old 09-19-2015, 02:49 PM

Donald Trump responds to birther criticism | MSNBC

Very immature - as was his retort vs Rand Paul about his looks during the debate. So hard to believe that GOPers have resorted to bottom of the barrel with this guy.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:24 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,815,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Trump is a boss. He's not necessarily a leader. He probably works his folks under the constant threat of being fired. He has money and it allows him to do that.

A boss isn't necessarily a leader. A leader makes sure EVERYONE is led, not just those that agree with him/her. He speaks up for the minority voice -

He owed it to the 18 million American Muslim citizens to tell that bozo we don't have Muslim problem. And if he didn't hear the question, he has heard it since the day before yesterday and owes it to Muslim Americans to speak on their behalf -

I really can't see him winning an election.
With the very bad rep Muslims have; they'd be smart to just lay low. Too; out of the 18 million, how many of their kind can even vote?

Old 09-20-2015, 08:37 AM

During the debate in response to Trump's disgust that a politician would speak anything but English in the USA, I liked how Rubio had an answer (that Bush probably should have given) for why he occasionally uses Spanish in his answers - to keep the media from misinterpreting what he has to say.

And if Trump thinks he's going to win without the Hispanic vote, he's probably got another thing coming. His comments about Hispanics tells me that he really doesn't want to become president, but he's doing all of this to promote himself for future endeavors.

Old 09-20-2015, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
With the very bad rep Muslims have; they'd be smart to just lay low. Too; out of the 18 million, how many of their kind can even vote?
Between the Muslim American Vote, the American Hispanic vote, the Higher IQ American vote- he's really leaving himself very little except the xenophob, redneck, country bumpkin vote.

Old 09-20-2015, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Between the Muslim American Vote, the American Hispanic vote, the Higher IQ American vote- he's really leaving himself very little except the xenophob, redneck, country bumpkin vote.
What makes you think American Hispanics and American Muslims are smarter than the "rednecks"? You'd be surprised. Too; word is Trump's picked up a lot of interest from Dems.

Old 09-20-2015, 11:32 AM

587 posts, read 376,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
What makes you think American Hispanics and American Muslims are smarter than the "rednecks"? You'd be surprised. Too; word is Trump's picked up a lot of interest from Dems.
Of course there are dumb Latinos and Muslim too, and blacks and Asians...no race or ethnicity is immune to stupidity.

Some are so DUMB they even consider voting for Trump but their numbers are not significant. Trump is extremely unpopular among Latinos, according to Gallup polls and other polls.

Old 09-20-2015, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgarcita View Post
Of course there are dumb Latinos and Muslim too, and blacks and Asians...no race or ethnicity is immune to stupidity.

Some are so DUMB they even consider voting for Trump but their numbers are not significant. Trump is extremely unpopular among Latinos, according to Gallup polls and other polls.
Maybe you mean to say "smart" instead of "dumb"? Not all Hispanics follow la raza with its lies, even Chicanos.

Old 09-20-2015, 12:29 PM

13,570 posts, read 10,266,155 times
Quote:
Trump's silence indicates agreement - his loss. He's ostracizing 18 million American Muslims who will likely vote DEM. Guess Trump feels by doing what he's doing, he'll win the Redneck Bumpkin vote.
Add Carson's recent comments about not supporting a Muslim running for President. Way to go, Republicans!

Old 09-20-2015, 12:30 PM

587 posts, read 376,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
He is stating what many of us believe.
Some, not many. Have you checked polls about vaccines?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
In addition to Down syndrome, my son developed autism, out of blue he stopped progressing at about age 4. He is very sensitive to all medications and I believe that those sensitive to medications are the most likely to be affected by MMR. Do you have a child with autism? If not, you probably haven't done any research. CDC Should Admit Coverup of Vaccine-Autism Link: Top Doctor What you need to do, in general, is expand your horizons.
Please don't tell me what "I need to do". I'm not telling you what you need to do or believe in. I don't consider that "expanding my horizons" includes believing in unproven theories. If you do, that's your call. You don't know what kind of research I have done.

Sure I feel empathy for your situation and wished life would have been kinder with you and hope fate, God or whatever you and I believe somehow makes your life a little easier. I somehow understand that you might be more inclined to believe in this anti-vaccination movement because you want to find answers. You want to know why. I just don't agree vaccinations are the cause based on the research I have made.

I do know people with autism. I also knew growing up people who were not vaccinated and lived a very challenging life. Ever seen polio victims in person? Seeing them on tv doesn't really do the trick. And what I saw is nothing compared to what my parents saw in their younger years.

Of course many people now are totally unaware of what those diseases do to children and think we can just eliminate vaccines altogether. They are so removed from the realities of those diseases that they think these diseases are all fiction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections