Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 02:03 PM

587 posts, read 379,348 times

Advertisements

Hehe

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OEijvTi0NE

Old 09-16-2015, 02:24 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
It is always wise to consider the source: Club for Growth - SourceWatch it is really ignorant to take one snippet of something someone says like that. Desperation breeds ignorance. A million dollar attack campaign against Trump. So, in essence, a bunch of really rich white guys don't want Trump as President. That's one of the best reasons that I can think of to vote for Trump and I won't be the only one looking at it like that.

It wouldn't surprise me if those donations that pay for the commercial didn't come from the profits they get from exploiting illegal labor and the taxpayer who picks up the extra expense for that illegal labor.

Old 09-16-2015, 02:35 PM

Well, they are not lying unless you can claim the guy in the video is not Trump but someone that looks exactly like him, speaks exactly like him and has the same hair.

Lying they're not. It is what it is.

Old 09-16-2015, 02:36 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgarcita View Post
He's a true RINO as oppose to us Rockefellers who have been pushed towards the Democrats because we aren't "conservative" enough. Now if only the anti-establishment realized that by wanting Trump they don't want a Republican who really cares about the middle class. It's rare I agree with Club For Growth but I do this time.

Old 09-16-2015, 02:40 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
It is always wise to consider the source: Club for Growth - SourceWatch it is really ignorant to take one snippet of something someone says like that. Desperation breeds ignorance. A million dollar attack campaign against Trump. So, in essence, a bunch of really rich white guys don't want Trump as President. That's one of the best reasons that I can think of to vote for Trump and I won't be the only one looking at it like that.

It wouldn't surprise me if those donations that pay for the commercial didn't come from the profits they get from exploiting illegal labor and the taxpayer who picks up the extra expense for that illegal labor.
As I've said in my other post in the thread, the Club For Growth isn't the best of the sources especially for high taxes but Trump is historically known for being for higher taxes and national healthcare. It's a clear record that when asked about, Trump supporters just sweep under the rug and say "Woo Trump, he's saying what needed to be said."

Old 09-16-2015, 02:56 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Well, they are not lying unless you can claim the guy in the video is not Trump but someone that looks exactly like him, speaks exactly like him and has the same hair.

Lying they're not. It is what it is.
Keep firing away at Trump: you and your people are just making the man stronger every day.

Old 09-16-2015, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Keep firing away at Trump: you and your people are just making the man stronger every day.
He's not getting stronger. Check the polls. He's actually going down. Carson is the new kid in town, the new black.

Old 09-16-2015, 03:40 PM

3,040 posts, read 5,000,282 times
I do think that Trump will start to fall off once he is pressed for substance, just making flippant remarks isn't going to win him an election.

Old 09-16-2015, 03:48 PM

1,733 posts, read 948,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Too soon to rep you again, so I agree!! When Jindal, who previously seemed somewhat sane, begins yelling that Trump is a "madman," all more the reason to consider Trump. IMO, the Republicans are in frantic disbelief mode, howling how Trump isn't a true conservative and look how he works both sides, etc. Well, it's the politicians in D.C. who created the mess in which business owners have had to dance through hoops and looks like Trump quickly learned how to play the game, and now they're furious. Funny as the dickens!!!!

Old 09-16-2015, 03:51 PM

1,733 posts, read 948,193 times
Quote:
He's not getting stronger. Check the polls. He's actually going down. Carson is the new kid in town, the new black.

You keep referring to these mystical sources but refuse to post a link to back yourself up. As such, your posts have no credence.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections