Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 10:20 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,167,579 times

Advertisements

I missed the first 20 minutes of the townhall. It was the best part. The way he stood up for Cory is truly admirable. He didn't give an inch to Anderson's onslaught. He was ready for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYjNoygF7qI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 11:14 PM

1,676 posts, read 940,169 times
I can't stand Anderson Cooper's constant interrupting. He used to be a decent reporter. Now he's just obviously anti-Trump. Regardless of his feelings towards the candidate, as a reporter, he should be neutral and stop interrupting.

Old 03-29-2016, 11:45 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,321,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
I missed the first 20 minutes of the townhall. It was the best part. The way he stood up for Cory is truly admirable. He didn't give an inch to Anderson's onslaught. He was ready for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYjNoygF7qI
Yes, a candidate for POTUS standing up for a campaign manager who is on video assaulting a protester and assaulting a reporter, and who has now been charged by the authorities with a CRIME. Trump and his entire team are a pathetic disgrace to this country.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:05 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,129,090 times
I liked the part where Anderson Cooper said he was acting like a 5-year-old and then he argues like a 5-year-old.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:14 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,435,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I liked the part where Anderson Cooper said he was acting like a 5-year-old and then he argues like a 5-year-old.
I liked the part when cooper kept interrupting trump like a 5-year-old over and over and over again, trying so obviously hard to get that zinger in there, and failed. trump tamed him.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:18 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,406,505 times
Anyone who sees the video of what happened with Trump's campaign manager and that hysterical reporter will know that the charges against the campaign manager are completely false.

It was fun watching Trump make mince meat out of Anderson Cooper.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:49 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,374,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Anyone who sees the video of what happened with Trump's campaign manager and that hysterical reporter will know that the charges against the campaign manager are completely false.

What Trump supporters saw ^.

What everyone else saw: “Sir, with all due respect, that’s the argument of a five-year-old"

Trump was at his mumbling bumbling worst tonight. A complete trainwreck.

Old 03-30-2016, 02:01 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,864,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Actually, I'd rather have a 5 year old running the White House.

Old 03-30-2016, 03:10 AM

3,841 posts, read 4,501,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

What I gather from what I've read and heard is that the reporter was from Breitbart, a Trump friendly website. She had her pass to be there and like most reporters tried to get Trump to pay attention to her as he was walking. The campaign manager intercepted her and grabbed her arm forcefully enough to cause bruising.
He doesn't look like he's hurting her from the video, but a strong angry grip on an arm can hurt.
His mistake from what I understand is when she complained about it publicly, he denied it and ridiculed her. This apparently escalated the situation where she decided to press charges.
He is not charged with felony assault, but with misdemeanor battery.

Trump campaign manager charged with misdemeanor battery against reporter | Reuters

My personal conclusion is that Trump's manager is probably an a$$, and the reporter, while indeed having been bruised and probably a bit shaken by his aggression is now milking it maybe a little.

Old 03-30-2016, 03:16 AM

3,090 posts, read 3,956,264 times
Nice misleading. He didn't "assault" her. The misdemeanor charge shows that. Wake up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Yes, a candidate for POTUS standing up for a campaign manager who is on video assaulting a protester and assaulting a reporter, and who has now been charged by the authorities with a CRIME. Trump and his entire team are a pathetic disgrace to this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections